Page 484 of 662 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9921
    BANNED

I LOVE GERRY DUGGAN. He’s such a nice Guy. I wanted to share this with Storm Fans and Iceman Fans.

I asked Duggan a question regarding Storm/Iceman. I wanted to know if he thought it was hard writing Two Omega Mutants Powers difficult. His response was:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GerryDugg...57686176059392

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. He's pretty cool.
    Although, he never answered my question on whether or not he'll address the Goddess Storm of Black Panther, in Marauders.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. He's pretty cool.
    Although, he never answered my question on whether or not he'll address the Goddess Storm of Black Panther, in Marauders.
    Maybe we shall see.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I LOVE GERRY DUGGAN. He’s such a nice Guy. I wanted to share this with Storm Fans and Iceman Fans.

I asked Duggan a question regarding Storm/Iceman. I wanted to know if he thought it was hard writing Two Omega Mutants Powers difficult. His response was:

oooh that's exciting. the 1st issue sold out apparently too !!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-24-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Very nice. Looking forward to the Storm action beat he mentioned. Thanks for sharing.

BANNED

I know its an unpopular opinion around here and Im liking what Duggan did so far, but Im really not interested in more Featz. Id rather the Xoffice explore Storm's state of mind, how she recounciles her role in the Marauders with her duties in the Quiet Council and how she keeps her individuality with Krakoan society focus on conformism.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It's unfortunate but i always compare it to how Roberto is coloured and rationalize that he got it worse

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I know its an unpopular opinion around here and Im liking what Duggan did so far, but Im really not interested in more Featz. Id rather the Xoffice explore Storm's state of mind, how she recounciles her role in the Marauders with her duties in the Quiet Council and how she keeps her individuality with Krakoan society focus on conformism.
    Feats and character exploration and development don't have to be mutually exclusive. I'd like to see a well-rounded and well done depiction of Storm, which is what I think we all want.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Feats and character exploration and development don't have to be mutually exclusive. I'd like to see a well-rounded and well done depiction of Storm, which is what I think we all want.
    Except the last 10+ years has been writer after writer being utterly uninterested in giving her any depth and instead having her accomplish a couple of feats bc its the kind of fanservice that keeps her fans content. Its tiresome.

I'm here for more of that too.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    It's unfortunate but i always compare it to how Roberto is coloured and rationalize that he got it worse
    he is still drawn pale at times right?

I didnt really think of it that much but I do think it's a fair point considering this is a medium that is saturated with white faces.

Except the last 10+ years has been writer after writer being utterly uninterested in giving her any depth and instead having her accomplish a couple of feats bc its the kind of fanservice that keeps her fans content. Its tiresome.
    what feats have writers gave her other than have her shoot lightning? I think that is why you had so many fans fight to have what coates has done for her in black panther because it was the biggest development she has had since her marriage/divorce de tchalla.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    exactly guilty p!!!

Angry

Yeah, that example is terrible. Although, historically, some colorists and artists have had a bad habit of drawing/coloring African people with less "African" features and more "European" features. There are so many examples especially of African/African American characters in comics. Smh. It's always something.

Finally someone went "who dis white woman?"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡