Page 489 of 662 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    truth is storm could fry her skinny ass from another continent if needed.
    exactly!!! preachqa

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is Nakia still coming for Storm? She still pressed?

its still the same costume. She had her hair down here instead of in a ponytail. Even in her book, she didnt wear the scarf the entire time, so I dont think it means much if she doesnt
    well u know this is nunakia. the old one died.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sh!t is about to get real!!!! It looks like Ororo may be fully aware of what is going on with Nakia and Tchalla:

Lil jon voice: "ITS ABOUT TO BE A WHAT?? GIRL FIGHT!!"

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Lil jon voice: "ITS ABOUT TO BE A WHAT?? GIRL FIGHT!!"
    we bout to throw them bows
    we bout to swing them thangs!!!

lmfao

I gotta another one...

I dont fight I dont argue I just hit that bitch with a bottle!!!
    nakia better watch that ass!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sh!t is about to get real!!!! It looks like Ororo may be fully aware of what is going on with Nakia and Tchalla:

I hope the next panel is that good ol "KRAKOOM"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I hope the next panel is that good ol "KRAKOOM"
    one could only hope.

Agreed! Thanks for posting this. Is this out next week?

Personally I’d love to see a hand to hand fight between them. Like not so much an honor/need to prove myself/check a b#$%@/“he’s mine!”, but more so to show how personal this is for them. If NuNakia is anything like her 616 predecessor she is a skilled fighter sand I think it would be a pretty good/bloody fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed! Thanks for posting this. Is this out next week?

Personally I’d love to see a hand to hand fight between them. Like not so much an honor/need to prove myself/check a b#$%@/“he’s mine!”, but more so to show how personal this is for them. If NuNakia is anything like her 616 predecessor she is a skilled fighter sand I think it would be a pretty good/bloody fight.
    you're welcome and yes it's out next week!!

and I wouldn't mind a hand to hand either. I doubt this goes beyond a heated exchange but if it would be nice to see her show her h2h abilities something else we rarely get go see.

you're welcome and yes it's out next week!!

and I wouldn't mind a hand to hand either. I doubt this goes beyond a heated exchange but if it would be nice to see her show her h2h abilities something else we rarely get go see.
    Agreed. And tbh - I’d prefer a fight between them be based off something other than a man lol. But Nakia’s intensity gives me the impression she will look to make it physical. Like she’s been holding in some frustrations and Storm’s an outlet for her. I’ll check this one out. Plus I am curious if Hickman/Coates will collaborate on Storm/BP.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Well, as much as I hate the whole T'Challa/Nakia whatever, I'm glad Coates didn't drop the issue. Clearly, T'Challa told Ororo something about him and Nakia, which is good. We don't know how much. We can assume,without knowing more, that he told her everything. I don't think Coates will go the path of writing a physical fight between them. I do hope he has Ororo deal with Nakia. Honestly, I think Ororo will thank Nakia for taking care of and being a good friend to T'Challa during his time of need. I think Coates will show that is how much Ororo loves T'Challa that she accepts and appreciates that another woman loved him when he had nothing and no memory of home.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 10-25-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. And tbh - I’d prefer a fight between them be based off something other than a man lol. But Nakia’s intensity gives me the impression she will look to make it physical. Like she’s been holding in some frustrations and Storm’s an outlet for her. I’ll check this one out. Plus I am curious if Hickman/Coates will collaborate on Storm/BP.
    as unfortunate as it is tchalla is the only thing thats gone have her this fired up but with ororo saving the moon base as much as she cant stand ororo I would hope nakia would contain that rage. but maybe you are on to something. maybe there are other matters eating at her which causes her to snap.

I also hope coates will work to tie in what coates has done to develop ororo and not in a way to regress the character. I hear the two are friends so that especially gives a bit more hope.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Well, as much as I hate the whole T'Challa/Nakia whatever, I'm glad Coates didn't drop the issue. Clearly, T'Challa told Ororo something about him and Nakia, which is good. We don't know how much. We can assume,without knowing more, that he told her everything. I don't think Coates will go the path of writing a physical fight between them. I do hope he has Ororo deal with Nakia. Honestly, I think Ororo will thank Nakia for taking care of and being a good friend to T'Challa during his time of need. I think he'll show that is how much she loves him that she accepts and appreciates that another woman loved when he had nothing no memory of home.
    guilty p that is absolutely beautiful and is honestly probably the most likely thing that would happen considering Ororo's nature. and I believe you are right everything would indicate tchalla told her everything

exactly!!! preachqa

well u know this is nunakia. the old one died.
    There are/were two Nakias? Is this the same one on crack from the Wakanda Forever oneshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There are/were two Nakias? Is this the same one on crack from the Wakanda Forever oneshot?
    no honey lolol.. where have you been boo?

the cracked up nakia died. the nakia in the scene with storm is a woman who took on the moniker. that version leaves on the edge of the galaxy and are descendants of wakandans who were exploring space who fell through a time warp that sent them 2000 years into the past.

no honey lolol.. where have you been boo?

the cracked up nakia died. the nakia in the scene with storm is a woman who took on the moniker. that version leaves on the edge of the galaxy and are descendants of wakandans who were exploring space who fell through a time warp that sent them 2000 years into the past.

WHAT!? LOL

Wow pitting two black women against each other. As if Coates really needed another stupid stereotype to use as a crutch for storytelling.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"