Page 499 of 662 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Take deep breaths hun lol.

What I remember from the convo (like I said I gotta reread when I get home) the end of the conversation when Ororo said she studied Nakia (to me I assumed she's referring to her combat training because she referred to her as commander) and that is what Ororo is saying T'Challa needs from her, since Ororo herself can't always be there to help Wakanda in that way. She really doesn't want the chic that may have feelings for her man to be the one to help protect things but she knows Nakia is the best option.
    Coates got me turned all the way up. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    For him its 8 years, but for her it's only a few months maybe. That hurts no matter how you slice it. Did he stay faithful? From post of the conversation is sounded like he and Nakia were in a romantic relationship.
    I just read it and Nakia says that she and T’Challa wouldn’t risk the war over a petty fling. So it looks like they developed strong emotions for one another but didn’t actually go past that. But Storm said that she understands the unique circumstances.

The thing is we don’t see the actual conversation where BP and Storm discuss their relationship. One panel she’s talking to Nakia about her obligations to Krakoa (and the fact she can’t assure T’Challa happiness and peace of mind), the next she’s doing a briefing with T’Challa as if nothing’s changed. So I guess we’re gonna see Wakanda’s response to Krakoa play out in the X-books...

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Coates got me turned all the way up. lol
    I see. lol But I understand your passion in not having our girl portrayed as anything but the goddess queen she is.

BANNED

They done in my mind. If you don't think your man can be faithful because you have a lot of obligations after listening to his a$$ go on and own about his nation and all his responsibilities then it's over for me. It's done. Put a fork in it. Why would i even want Storm with someone she thinks so little of. And then to top it off she all but told the woman just know while making yourself available he'll still be waiting on my availability to open up. WTF?!
    HAHAHAHA well, I mean you can definitely interpret that conversation in two different ways.

But for the most part they are still together.

But What I love about you is that your hatred for T'Challa/Ororo together gives me strength.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Take deep breaths hun lol.

What I remember from the convo (like I said I gotta reread when I get home) the end of the conversation when Ororo said she studied Nakia (to me I assumed she's referring to her combat training because she referred to her as commander) and that is what Ororo is saying T'Challa needs from her, since Ororo herself can't always be there to help Wakanda in that way. She really doesn't want the chic that may have feelings for her man to be the one to help protect things but she knows Nakia is the best option.
    exactly. ororo is actually really smart. she let her know I know what you and tchalla feel for one another and yet that's ok because you could never be what I am to him. however knowing this be there to protect and watch him when I'm unable to. she didnt try to humiliate her in anyway but she was simply stating the facts. I loved the entire exchange.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I see. lol But I understand your passion in not having our girl portrayed as anything but the goddess queen she is.
    It's not even that. But what he not about to do is play with logic. lol

The who conversation was about the feelings Nakia and Tchalla had, how Storm isn't jealous, how much she loves Tchalla and can't be there for him all the time. It looks like Nakia was getting the same impression as me because why else would she ask "You think i can make him happy" What does protecting someone got to do with making them happy. To which she put her in her place by saying no you can't make him happy because no one can give him what i do but i can't always be around because i have responsibilities. When i'm not around to make him happy, please be a dear and do it for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HAHAHAHA well, I mean you can definitely interpret that conversation in two different ways.

But for the most part they are still together.

But What I love about you is that your hatred for T'Challa/Ororo together gives me strength.
    Not in Storm's mind. That sounded like a woman who knows her man is a cheater and she's going to select the booty call herself. And Storm even flat out says she doesn't think the emotional part of their relationship is over.

"men think they have monopolized the art of indiscretion" Well who your side piece ororo. let me find out.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

and let me just say Xwriters PLEASE TAKE NOTE. Coates showed how he write Ororo fighting for her Wakandan nation while also acknowledging that she fights for her mutant nation as well. No pettiness and nothing but respect for both offices works. Oh how I wish this could be reciprocated by the xoffices.

Coates did the damn thing with this issue!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm for polyamory!!! She's been taking lessons from her sister, Jean.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Not in Storm's mind. That sounded like a woman who knows her man is a cheater and she's going to select the booty call herself. And Storm even flat out says she doesn't think the emotional part of their relationship is over.

"men think they have monopolized the art of indiscretion" Well who your side piece ororo. let me find out.
    That's True and I can see how you came to that. But just by that conversation alone it's annoyingly safe to assume that they are still together.....but it's complicated.

Shiiit I hope Storm's side piece is Conan the Barbarian LOL.

yall are really reading something that is not there. no where did ororo say it's ok for you to sleep with her tchalla. lolol

That's True and I can see how you came to that. But just by that conversation alone it's annoyingly safe to assume that they are still together.....but it's complicated.

its always been complicated. when did that change?

Oh they are definiitely still together and we now know Storm has chosen her back up for Tchalla. And we also know Storm doesn't believe Nakia or Tchalla when they said what they have is over. We also know that Storm thinks when she isn't around Tchalla is going to need someone to "protect" him which Nakia mistook for making him "happy."
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm for polyamory!!! She's been taking lessons from her sister, Jean.
    I just read that and I thought the same thing! I hope she's getting some fun with someone other than T'Challa tho.

How did you guys feel about Wakanda having Resurrection tech/magic? And the Gateway ripoff?

Oh they are definiitely still together and we now know Storm has chosen her back up for Tchalla. And we also know Storm doesn't believe Nakia or Tchalla when they said what they have is over. We also know that Storm thinks when she isn't around Tchalla is going to need someone to "protect" him which Nakia mistook for making him "happy."
    nakia was hoping ororo would give her the blessings to be with tchalla but you have to look at what was said. even if they were to end and nakia and tchalla became a thing she would have to be ok knowing she could never amount to the woman ororo is to tchalla. it was all so masterfully done and she was so classy with it. I loved it.