Page 5 of 662 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I want to see her in more prominent roles. Not just in comics, but in cartoons, video games, etc. I also hope she gets a big part in the inevitable mcu reboot and maybe have her kick Magneto's ass.
    yea i know.
    I swear the 90's Xmen was her best showing, even tho i give Xmen Evo Storm had great power display. with scenes like the Sentinel , Horseman Storm. though she never gets the Magneto or Phoenix treatment in power display , they really only give her those when i.e Rouge is losing control of Storm powers. SEE 90's & Evo.
    but yea i Would love to see her in another animated series were she gets to truly shine.
    Please no WATXM Repeat. I hated her look ,her hair, and power, and who she was in WATXM ( god that hair ugh.)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    yea i know.
    I swear the 90's Xmen was her best showing, even tho i give Xmen Evo Storm had great power display. with scenes like the Sentinel , Horseman Storm. though she never gets the Magneto or Phoenix treatment in power display , they really only give her those when i.e Rouge is losing control of Storm powers. SEE 90's & Evo.
    but yea i Would love to see her in another animated series were she gets to truly shine.
    Please no WATXM Repeat. I hated her look ,her hair, and power, and who she was in WATXM ( god that hair ugh.)
    ugh watxm her look was the worst. I don't know what that was on the top of her head. I do think we will get a cartoon though really soon with the merger soon to be finalized.

and why do you think they never really show her getting the Phoenix or magneto treatment?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ugh watxm her look was the worst. I don't know what that was on the top of her head. I do think we will get a cartoon though really soon with the merger soon to be finalized.

and why do you think they never really show her getting the Phoenix or magneto treatment?
    I always felt that way . I think of EVO when both Storm and Magneto fought Apocalypse .\ they gave magneto a whole fight scene before being taken over, even when Apocalypse was escaping Magneto tried to stop him to only to get slammed back. Where as Storm got the quick shots in to protect Xavier and she was out in blink. (granted she had Pocy juking and jiving with those lighting bolts )
    Ive always wanted Storm to be the Character that the xmen used as a last stand. like when they did the Dark Phoenix storyline ,that showed you time and time again How OP jean was and Storm was the only buffer in the room to handle her and give the xmen breathing room. I dont expect Storm to mop the floor with her but ive always wanted a " I don't have time for this Storm" And flies away due to injury or over excreting to much power

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I always felt that way . I think of EVO when both Storm and Magneto fought Apocalypse .\ they gave magneto a whole fight scene before being taken over, even when Apocalypse was escaping Magneto tried to stop him to only to get slammed back. Where as Storm got the quick shots in to protect Xavier and she was out in blink. (granted she had Pocy juking and jiving with those lighting bolts )
    Ive always wanted Storm to be the Character that the xmen used as a last stand. like when they did the Dark Phoenix storyline ,that showed you time and time again How OP jean was and Storm was the only buffer in the room to handle her and give the xmen breathing room. I dont expect Storm to mop the floor with her but ive always wanted a " I don't have time for this Storm" And flies away due to injury or over excreting to much power
    I didnt really think about evo xmen. I always liked that part where she told apocalypse to leave Xavier alone before she went to attack apocalypse. but to your point storm didnt make much of any resistance to apocalypse during that exchange as magneto did. but my question is why is this? storm arguably has more displays of raw power yet isnt really respected as being a greater powerhouse in comparison to him.

my biggest complaint about how storm is handled is mainly she is mentioned as being one of the most powerful mutants but she is rarely shown as such. I think being a part of the xmen doesnt allow her to necessarily cut loose but I agree let her be that big gun that is brought in to handle those most extreme and powerful adversaries when instances as such present itself.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-03-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

question: would we consider storm beating magneto as a noteworthy 2019 moment for her? it seems most here are pretty meh over it.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-03-2019 at 12:39 PM.

question: would we consider storm beating magneto as a noteworthy 2019 moment for her? it seems most here are pretty meh over it.
    It was off panel so I can go either way with it but I will be damn if I let Exodus and his Emma Frost loving ass win the conversation. I'm joking...a little....lol.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It was off panel so I can go either way with it but I will be damn if I let Exodus and his Emma Frost loving ass win the conversation. I'm joking...a little....lol.
    oh lololol I see what u saying. the only reason I ended that convo was because a mod came in. i swear I dont get the overreach about derailing when discussing the things that occurred in the issue. but whatever lol. to the off panel part I dont agree with the off panel portion at least for magneto. him pummeling towards the ground doesnt indicate he was still in the fight.

there are at the same level after she hit him and he resisted here:

how is he now knees bent and looking towards the ground here if he isn't falling?

and omega screams when hit by Polaris there is nothing to indicate she took him out . the same is true of blob.
    Well, you can tell that the first couple times she really wasn't trying to hurt him. That last hit was meant to really hurt him...thus the reply/semi warning.

Replying on my phone is a pain...

Well, you can tell that the first couple times she really wasn't trying to hurt him. That last hit was meant to really hurt him...thus the reply/semi warning.

Replying on my phone is a pain...
    exactly! which is why he is no longer at eye level with her resisting as he was in the previous scan. he is dropping/falling to the ground. he is no longer seen after this attack too so I think it can be assumed her unleashing her lightning is what took him out.

and yes this site isnt to phone friendly.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-03-2019 at 01:00 PM.

LAM clear ur inbox boo.

LAM clear ur inbox boo.
    Sorry, it's clear.

Sorry, it's clear.
    coolie beans.

now after that attack do you think magneto fought some more? if so why?

I just had a convo with the world renowned rutog and he is in agreement with me that the second lightning bolt did take magneto out. I will say this uncanny has kinda dragged but I must say it's nice to say ororo came out beating magneto because you know if it was the other way around it would be thrown in our faces!!!!

Honestly, how can you consider this filth canon enough to even warrant being debated. I can't believe this Uncanny run. What a mess, top to bottom. How they got Nightcrawler punching out Blob's teeth? Blob is effectively invulnerable.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Honestly, how can you consider this filth canon enough to even warrant being debated. I can't believe this Uncanny run. What a mess, top to bottom. How they got Nightcrawler punching out Blob's teeth? Blob is effectively invulnerable.
    issa mess boo we know. but I cant lie im glad they showing lightning lass as a powerhouse against magneto. Polaris couldnt handle magneto on her own, ororo threatened him and followed through on it.