Page 50 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    All Black Heroes know each other...MLK Day is a major get together in Marvel. lol
    good point lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

if we get a storm that looks like this I would get all my life and some

and can we make this happen??? I'm all for a cookout

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ehhh the further she stays away from asgard the less chance of that horrible hammer coming back

yes I think he is still dead to my knowledge. and I have no idea. outside of woods xmen I dont recall them having that much interaction
    Rhodey helped during DoomWar as well, but other than that I don't see why Storm would be so affected by his passing.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Rhodey helped during DoomWar as well, but other than that I don't see why Storm would be so affected by his passing.
    oh yea I forgot about that. maybe she needed an excuse to get away from the xmen. even if she didnt necessarily know him ororo tends to be immensely empathetic when it comes to those in pain and loss of life. I recall how broken she was during the vampires issues when she couldnt save the humans used by the vampires. when i think of this with people she didnt know I'm not surprised she would want to pay her respects and would express emotions that would seem out of the ordinary for most. also this is all her thoughts it's not like she lost it like she did when Logan died.

edit looking back on the scans it seems she wanted to pay her respects to a man who was a good man and not necessarily because they were close in any way.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-15-2019 at 11:45 PM.

BANNED

yes I think he is still dead to my knowledge.
    Is he still dead in the comics?
    Tony had been tinkering with his own DNA and making minor adjustments, which eventually allow his body to "reboot" itself and heal from the grievous wounds that it had sustained during the battle with Carol. After regaining consciousness, Tony dug up Rhodey's body and applied the same process to it, restoring his old friend to life.

When the Punisher took over the War-Machine costume Rhodey was the one to get him to surrender it.

He's Alive. He's just not being talked about anymore.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-16-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Tony had been tinkering with his own DNA and making minor adjustments, which eventually allow his body to "reboot" itself and heal from the grievous wounds that it had sustained during the battle with Carol. After regaining consciousness, Tony dug up Rhodey's body and applied the same process to it, restoring his old friend to life.

When the Punisher took over the War-Machine costume Rhodey was the one to get him to surrender it.

He's Alive. He's just not being talked about anymore.
    thanks beloved. I dont read the avengers book like that so again thank you.

I wonder will storm finally get this solo after this age of x mess is over. I most certainly hope so.

and do you have any storm feat scans you wish to share?

BANNED

and do you have any storm feat scans you wish to share?
    Not really, all of my pics are small. Plus, I think you guys know ALL OF THEM. But i'm still looking.

I wonder will storm finally get this solo after this age of x mess is over. I most certainly hope so.
    Probably, not. At least not until the MCU makes the X-Men. We've seen the comics that are coming out of this age of X-Men. I don't see Storm. But if you hope so then sure i'll hope to, but I won't bet on it much.

thanks beloved. I dont read the avengers book like that so again thank you.
    No problem.

Not really, all of my pics are small. Plus, I think you guys know ALL OF THEM. But i'm still looking.

Probably, not. At least not until the MCU makes the X-Men. We've seen the comics that are coming out of this age of X-Men. I don't see Storm. But if you hope so then sure i'll hope to, but I won't bet on it much.

No problem.
    1. why are ur pics small? and no size queen here, I accept your pics as they are

2. yea I agree. the only reason why I was a bit hopeful us because the xbooks finally acknowledged she was a goddess.

Storm IS the greatest xmen of all time:

We saved the best for last! Storm is the greatest of the great X-Men, and we have gathered here today to sing her praises. This is a woman who has gone from being an orphaned thief on the streets of Cairo to being worshipped as a goddess to being one of the X-Men to eventually leading the team while going through a highly stylish punk phase to being the literal Queen of Wakanda for a hot minute then back to the X-Men again. Ororo Munroe has really done it all.

Storm is a study in contradictions in the best way. The commitment that Storm puts into achieving a peaceful home and building a life with her loving chosen family would seem to exist in direct contrast to the intensity and scope of her power and the theatrical brilliance of her approach to superheroism, yet the thought and focus she puts towards understanding the parts of herself that are at odds with one another is nothing short of amazing. As leader of the team, Storm backed down to no one and the X-Men became more ruthless than ever despite her dedication to peace. As a teammate, she is a calming and grounding presence for the others. This is a true rebel who still takes the time to care for those around her, and that is just one reason she is amazing.

Storm’s inner struggle between needing stability and her own desire for ultimate freedom has defined much of her development, and the juxtaposition it creates makes Ororo a fascinating hero. All the X-Men are lovable, but if you ask us Storm is the GOAT.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/the-13...en-of-all-time

BANNED

1. why are ur pics small? and no size queen here, I accept your pics as they are

2. yea I agree. the only reason why I was a bit hopeful us because the xbooks finally acknowledged she was a goddess.
    1. I'm a size Queen I like em BIG!!!!

2. That's good an all, but the X-Office have not been all that........trustworthy. Yay yippie they acknowledge her a Goddess....So? Now, what? Are they gonna do something with it??? My HONEST OPINION??.........No.

Sigh, say you're a Size Queen but I have to chase your running ass down in the bed. LL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

LOL this thread cracks me up.

I hope that we can get some great Ororo stories this year, but I must admit my expectations are not very high.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Sigh, say you're a Size Queen but I have to chase your running ass down in the bed. LL
    OOOH NO YOU DIDN'T TRY ME LAM!!!

HAHAH I never run. I had you lookin like this last night. Don't LIE.

oh yea I forgot about that. maybe she needed an excuse to get away from the xmen. even if she didnt necessarily know him ororo tends to be immensely empathetic when it comes to those in pain and loss of life. I recall how broken she was during the vampires issues when she couldnt save the humans used by the vampires. when i think of this with people she didnt know I'm not surprised she would want to pay her respects and would express emotions that would seem out of the ordinary for most. also this is all her thoughts it's not like she lost it like she did when Logan died.

edit looking back on the scans it seems she wanted to pay her respects to a man who was a good man and not necessarily because they were close in any way.
    While Storm being so emotional over Rhodey's death did seem OOC, I do like the idea of Storm interacting and mingling with other Black heroes. There needs to be more of that.

ooooh I want next please. thanks

While Storm being so emotional over Rhodey's death did seem OOC, I do like the idea of Storm interacting and mingling with other Black heroes. There needs to be more of that.
    she should be interacting more with them and that's one reason why I have enjoyed coates and okorafor writing her engaging with black people in meaningful ways.

LOL this thread cracks me up.

I hope that we can get some great Ororo stories this year, but I must admit my expectations are not very high.

mine are not either

2. That's good an all, but the X-Office have not been all that........trustworthy. Yay yippie they acknowledge her a Goddess....So? Now, what? Are they gonna do something with it??? My HONEST OPINION??.........No.
    I hope they didn't but acknowledging this was a big deal. remember many opponents of her being a goddess said that since the xoffices have not referenced coates then it wouldnt stick. now they may never do anything with it but at least a step was made in the right direction.