Page 505 of 662 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So where is the happiness in all that cause i don't see it. Storm wants to make Tchalla happy. ok. What does Tchalla want because it's his book and we haven't heard his thoughts on Storm/Nakia.

This is the truly sad part. I think the BP thread about 17 post about this weeks issue. While this has been going on since this morning and only talks about a few pages. That's how insignificant the rest of the book is. lol

We're more excited about the Agenst of W variant cover. lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

We told you what would have worked. If Storm had no problem with her why is she revealing personal things to her that she knows her man would not want another woman to know. If storm was okay with everything why did she need to sit down and get more information instead of just thanking her. At the very least if she wasn't being petty Storm was trying to intimidate her with her presence. She was trying to show her she was the alpha female and better than her. She was petty. There was no reason for that scene otherwise. none.
    what things specifically did ororo say to nakia he wiyldnt want nakia to know?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    This is the truly sad part. I think the BP thread about 17 post about this weeks issue. While this has been going on since this morning and only talks about a few pages. That's how insignificant the rest of the book is. lol

to be fair coates could write a book that everyone loved including his fans and the BP thread would still not discuss it. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

So where is the happiness in all that cause i don't see it. Storm wants to make Tchalla happy. ok. What does Tchalla want because it's his book and we haven't heard his thoughts on Storm/Nakia.
    We know that Storm makes him happy. He's drawn to her. We know that she has heard his thoughts on the matter. She does for him what no other woman can. I'm willing to take that as writer confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what things specifically did ororo say to nakia he wiyldnt want nakia to know?
    Ororo flat out said Tchalla would not want Nakia to know their relationship has complications. Who tells that to another woman that is interested in her man? Is storm trying to amp Nakia up? Is she trying to be cruel making her think she has a shot. We all saw how excited Nakia got "you think i can make him happy." only to be shot down with "lol no." Then she let it be known i know you have feelings for him but you can't give him what i do, but i will be away a lot so the man you are in love with, please be by his side." Storm played that chick like a cat playing with a mouse before it devours it. She looked manipulative. And she tried to tear Tchalla down while she did it. "He's not the honorable man you might think he is. He is just a man with needs." Girl bye i see you Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    We know that Storm makes him happy. He's drawn to her. We know that she has heard his thoughts on the matter. She does for him what no other woman can. I'm willing to take that as writer confirmation.
    Can i get one panel of him an Ororo smiling together in the last several issues because he doesn't look like a happy man to me. Drawn to someone and getting happiness from who your drawn to are two different things.

Those were her words not his.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

I know i went over there and looked at the thread. I think some of them are just done now and i get it. I honestly get it now. issue after issue of BP lifting Storm up as a goddess despite herself saying she is just a woman. Tchalla says he is just a man and Storm agrees.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

We told you what would have worked. If Storm had no problem with her why is she revealing personal things to her that she knows her man would not want another woman to know. If storm was okay with everything why did she need to sit down and get more information instead of just thanking her. At the very least if she wasn't being petty Storm was trying to intimidate her with her presence. She was trying to show her she was the alpha female and better than her. She was petty. There was no reason for that scene otherwise. none.
    What did Storm reveal to her that wasn't common knowledge? What extra knowledge did she gain by intimidating Nakia as you saw it? And what was the point of acknowledging that she was a commander with bravery, valor and compassion if only to insult her?

Ororo flat out said Tchalla would not want Nakia to know their relationship has complications. Who tells that to another woman that is interested in her man? Is storm trying to amp Nakia up? Is she trying to be cruel making her think she has a shot. We all saw how excited Nakia got "you think i can make him happy." only to be shot down with "lol no." Then she let it be known i know you have feelings for him but you can't give him what i do, but i will be away a lot so the man you are in love with, please be by his side." Storm played that chick like a cat playing with a mouse before it devours it. She looked manipulative. And she tried to tear Tchalla down while she did it. "He's not the honorable man you might think he is. He is just a man with needs." Girl bye i see you Storm.
    I think the reason she tells nakia this because she senses tchalla still cares for nakia and she is doing what she believes can help resolve any potential conflict. we saw how quick nakia was ready to pop off on ororo without even knowing what she was going to say I igi is clear nakia is hurt and lashing out at tchallas decision to pick ororo over her m

and yes ororo played her but that's why i loved the exchange lolol.

BANNED

Oh lmfao when you put it like that... I never thought of it that way. Storm knows there was bound to be tension and there clearly was.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Oh lmfao when you put it like that... I never thought of it that way. Storm knows there was bound to be tension and there clearly was.
    Storm has her in her sights as soon as she said. "oh so thats how you want to do this."
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Can i get one panel of him an Ororo smiling together in the last several issues because he doesn't look like a happy man to me. Drawn to someone and getting happiness from who your drawn to are two different things.

Those were her words not his.
    hes not happy because his heart his torn, his nation is torn. I think this is also one of the reasons ororo had that convo she does with nakia. this will all result in tchalla and wakanda being in a better place.

hes not happy because his heart his torn, his nation is torn. I think this is also one of the reasons ororo had that convo she does with nakia. this will all result in tchalla and wakanda being in a better place.
    we clearly saw the darker side of Storm in this issue. Look how ugly her face looks in some panels because she is being ugly. Notice how even the color in her eyes went from their pure blue to a cloudy grey.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

we clearly saw the darker side of Storm in this issue. Look how ugly her face looks in some panels because she is being ugly. Notice how even the color in her eyes went from their pure blue to a cloudy grey.
    lolol I'm going to have to reread the issue. I know she was being pretty and I didnt mind it. she is covering a lot of bases one of those being to let Ms nakia know her tea has been clocked and that she could never be Ororo.

lolol I'm going to have to reread the issue. I know she was being pretty and I didnt mind it. she is covering a lot of bases one of those being to let Ms nakia know her tea has been clocked and that she could never be Ororo.
    Ya'll forgetting the weather can be as brutal as it is beautiful.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.