Page 51 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I hope they didn't but acknowledging this was a big deal. remember many opponents of her being a goddess said that since the xoffices have not referenced coates then it wouldnt stick. now they may never do anything with it but at least a step was made in the right direction.
    I'm just not holding out that much hope. I mean yes, by all means it's a great step in the right direction, but really I don't see that happening anytime soon.......at least not now.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    OOOH NO YOU DIDN'T TRY ME LAM!!!

HAHAH I never run. I had you lookin like this last night. Don't LIE.

LOL, nice.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

This thread is full of sinners

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

I know, it's awsome.

Give all the thanks to Butterflykyss and Stormphoenix .
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-16-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Sinners tend to have the most fun

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm just not holding out that much hope. I mean yes, by all means it's a great step in the right direction, but really I don't see that happening anytime soon.......at least not now.
    oh gurl. negative natasha lol.
    jk I understand and agree

thank u I aim to please boo

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I know, it's awsome.

Give all the thanks to Butterflykyss and Stormphoenix .

lolol chile
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

OOOH NO YOU DIDN'T TRY ME LAM!!!

HAHAH I never run. I had you lookin like this last night. Don't LIE.

Sexy gif and RIP to Eddie.

One thing I like about Storm being featured in the current BP related titles is that they focus on her being more than just a mutant. The X-verse has everything centered around Storm (and the others) being mutants and only seems to want to focus on that aspect of the character. But the BP comic goes beyond that and focuses on Storm's spirituality, her blackness, her womanhood, her status as a former royal, etc. Coates and Co. have done well with showcasing the many sides to Storm.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-16-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Can someone tell me what ever happened to Bloodstorm? I know she joined the O5 X-men for a bit but what became of her? Did she end up dying?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Can someone tell me what ever happened to Bloodstorm? I know she joined the O5 X-men for a bit but what became of her? Did she end up dying?
    Killed in Extermination

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Killed in Extermination

I'm disappointed but hardly surprised. Was her death in anyway avenged? Did anyone grieve or was it kinda just looked over?

I'm disappointed but hardly surprised. Was her death in anyway avenged? Did anyone grieve or was it kinda just looked over?
    Young Cyke was upset but he was sent back before he got his revenge.

Which is kind of funny as young Cyclops had a thing for Storm

I actually think Storm would have been a great mentor to young Cyke.

As the Captain Marvel movie gets closer I'm yearning more and more for the MCU version of Storm. Shipp's Storm isn't even a factor at this point. I just want that franchise to end already and let the real X-men appear on the big screen.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-16-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Sexy gif and RIP to Eddie.

One thing I like about Storm being featured in the current BP related titles is that they focus on her being more than just a mutant. The X-verse has everything centered around Storm (and the others) being mutants and only seems to want to focus on that aspect of the character. But the BP comic goes beyond that and focuses on Storm's spirituality, her blackness, her womanhood, her status as a former royal, etc. Coates and Co. have done well with showcasing the many sides to Storm.
    qft. this is why I ship so hard for coates. yes there are some things I would do differently in regards to how he utilizes her abilities but beyond showing her as a strong woman and powerful woman, he allows her to interact in a fashion that reads very authentically. much of her characterization always hinged around the xmen and being a mutant and rarely did it ever extend beyond that. I mean you had the morlocks and then her occasional trips back to kenya/africa but I find it hard to believe that a black woman living in America experiencing or at least witnessing racism of other black people she wouldnt have more interactions with these communities, especially when her father was African America. it was one of the biggest gripes I had when people said she was beyond race. it seem to water her down. so I'm very glad Coates opened this door to where other writers will hopefully build upon.

Killed in Extermination

good riddance.

I actually think Storm would have been a great mentor to young Cyke.

As the Captain Marvel movie gets closer I'm yearning more and more for the MCU version of Storm. Shipp's Storm isn't even a factor at this point. I just want that franchise to end already and let the real X-men appear on the big screen.
    your prayers are soon to be answered my child hold tight we are almost there.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Young Cyke was upset but he was sent back before he got his revenge.

Which is kind of funny as young Cyclops had a thing for Storm
    ugh I just had the most horrific thought. the teens didnt forget their time in the present when they went they back to their normal timeline. what if cyclops has a thing for ororo now ugh... I hope if he tries anything cute she reminds him of the time she had to put a bolt in his chest.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-16-2019 at 09:20 PM.

qft. this is why I ship so hard for coates. yes there are some things I would do differently in regards to how he utilizes her abilities but beyond showing her as a strong woman and powerful woman, he allows her to interact in a fashion that reads very authentically. much of her characterization always hinged around the xmen and being a mutant and rarely did it ever extend beyond that. I mean you had the morlocks and then her occasional trips back to kenya/africa but I find it hard to believe that a black woman living in America experiencing or at least witnessing racism of other black people she wouldnt have more interactions with these communities, especially when her father was African America. it was one of the biggest gripes I had when people said she was beyond race. it seem to water her down. so I'm very glad Coates opened this door to where other writers will hopefully build upon.
    I liked that Coates re-connected Storm to Harlem and its community. I also like that he has really explored her divine heritage and power. Having Nnedi Okorafor also diving into Storm's connection to the world around her has also been nice.

good riddance.
    Lol. I didn't feel too much of a connection to the character but that does seem like a crappy way to die. Like, doesn't she have super-hearing and/or super-reflexes?

your prayers are soon to be answered my child hold tight we are almost there.
    You right. But trust and believe tho that once MCU Storm is given life Shipp's Storm can fade into the void. In other words: