Page 515 of 662 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they make me happy too!!! is this a variant or actual issue cover? it may tell us what's coming if its main cover.
    It’s a Variant cover.

Storm’s actual issue if I’m not mistaken is Issue #4.

Issue #2 is about the Trading Company and the Hellfire Club stabbing each other in the backs.

Duh!!!! Kysss!! don’t make me fight you.....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-02-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade101 View Post
    I come and go. For the most part I keep up to date with what's happening in the comics, but I've been neglecting the comics for a while now. However my love for Storm is everlasting, and I'm always on the hunt for potentials.
    I'm glad to see you are still around and still loving storm as you always have. please share some artwork too. it's been way too long.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nice but the skin tone is off.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It’s a Variant cover.

Storm’s actual issue if I’m not mistaken is Issue #4.

Issue #2 is about the Trading Company and the Hellfire Club stabbing each other in the backs.

Duh!!!! Kysss!! don’t make me fight you.....
    thanks deary!!!

and bring it (pow pow)!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Nice but the skin tone is off.
    it is. this whitewashing is unfortunate reality for black characters in the medium of comics.

aww thanks boo! it's been so long since I've heard that album. and honestly I think everything happened for a reason. Bryan singer never cared to do ororo justice and I dont think any actress would have been able to really take the character where she should have been given what the actors had to work with.
    true and unfortunately Halle Barely took the role and it wasn't a good choice lol

it is. this whitewashing is unfortunate reality for black characters in the medium of comics.
    Everybody's using the cake soap...

When she finally appears in the MCU, I wonder if they'll use her current costume?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    true and unfortunately Halle Barely took the role and it wasn't a good choice lol
    lol. you know as much grief as Halle gets the 3rd movie would not have had as much ororo had she not pushed singer to give her a bigger role. I'm just happy the foxmen are a thing of the past. praise hadari yao.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Everybody's using the cake soap...

When she finally appears in the MCU, I wonder if they'll use her current costume?
    I love the current costume but I really would like to see the classic look just once justice on the silver screen.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    https://twitter.com/anok_yai/status/...228976129?s=19

The All Goddess has arrived. All Hail Hadari Yao!

BLOWN AWAY! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 11-02-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    lolol you are a mess but she did kill it.

lolol you are a mess but she did kill it.
    Yes she did! She has the look down pat! Let's hope she has interest, acting and action capabilities. And this is one of my least fave costumes but she made me fall in LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yes she did! She has the look down pat! Let's hope she has interest, acting and action capabilities. And this is one of my least fave costumes but she made me fall in LOVE!
    I hated that costume as well. but riddle me this. how is it that these costumes I've seen by celebrities of storm have looked better than any other the foxmen looks we got since this franchise started in 2000?

but I totally agree with falling in love. her confidence, her beauty, the loom everything is just as I would imagine ororo to do if she really existed walking down a given street in America; shutting ish down!!!

date I say she rocked this look much better than when beyonce wore it???

who rocked it better:

I hated that costume as well. but riddle me this. how is it that these costumes I've seen by celebrities of storm have looked better than any other the foxmen looks we got since this franchise started in 2000?

but I totally agree with falling in love. her confidence, her beauty, the loom everything is just as I would imagine ororo to do if she really existed walking down a given street in America; shutting ish down!!!

date I say she rocked this look much better than when beyonce wore it???
    Agreed! Be love queen Bey but this look....slayed all! An yes it is a damn shame that with a hundred million dollar budget our Storm looked this side of Party City Realness! Anok's looked just opened me up to so much more of a talented unknown being tested for the role. I also like the Maurader's variant cover. I'mm still getting ya'lls feedback but haven't been sold on it yet (understanding that #1 was a set-up issue). Oh and Storm manipulating the water to create a wave for the ship sail on.