Page 516 of 662 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed! Be love queen Bey but this look....slayed all! An yes it is a damn shame that with a hundred million dollar budget our Storm looked this side of Party City Realness! Anok's looked just opened me up to so much more of a talented unknown being tested for the role. I also like the Maurader's variant cover. I'mm still getting ya'lls feedback but haven't been sold on it yet (understanding that #1 was a set-up issue). Oh and Storm manipulating the water to create a wave for the ship sail on.
    yes yes yes anok is goddess!!! and bish not party city lololol!!!! I'm dead.

yea I'm hoping mcu gives us an unknown chocolate goddess. after seeing anoks look there is no reason mcu cant deliver.

yes please give feedback on issue 1. it wasnt perfect but the Emma shade made the issue more than exquisite for me.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes yes yes anok is goddess!!! and bish not party city lololol!!!! I'm dead.

yea I'm hoping mcu gives us an unknown chocolate goddess. after seeing anoks look there is no reason mcu cant deliver.

yes please give feedback on issue 1. it wasnt perfect but the Emma shade made the issue more than exquisite for me.
    I briefly perused it at lcs and put it back on the shelf lol. It looked like it was a Kitty show so until I am convinced of Storm's role/presence I'm not picking the title up. From what I recall I thought it was over all decent. Some good banter, liked the family feel, Kitty's growing up (Kate) and the premise/role of the team was good. From what I quickly gleaned:

- Storm's reasoning for joining (saving mutants and of course having her Kitten's back) made sense and is in line with HoX
    - Her and Bobby being distractions for the power neutralizing tech suit was well done (at least in terms of giving the floor to Kitty for her shining moment of martial arts bada$$ery)
    - Storm declining Emma on being the Red Queen (made sense given their history)
    - Storm manipulating the water to create a wave

Other than those moments.....? I couldn't get a feel for Duggan's take on Storm so the book still stays off the pick-up list. I still want to know to what capacity will she be present in the book. I'd love to see her as a powerhouse elemental witch, but she's also one of the longest running leaders in the X-Men and mutant community, possesses many skills and a keen strategic mind. Part of me wants to see her leverage her connection and influence to have strong impact on the direction of Krakoa' rise and elevating mutants. It looks like Emma and (probably Xavier, Magneto & Apoc) will have the political role....so I'm still feeling in the dark about Ororo's future. Like how involved we will see the Quiet Council in the books? I can't see the political stage including all of them but Storm & Jean seem like the most ideal faces they'd want at the forefront of public relations.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Oh, I see you all like my gurl Anok now.... I distinctly remember a lot of you dismissing her when I thought she would be a great Storm. That's cool. She kilt it. Hopefully this shows Feige what he needs to be shooting for(she is just a model, her voice is not there for Ororo) for MCU Ororo!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Anyway hopefully this knocks some sense into whoever is doing the casting
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I briefly perused it at lcs and put it back on the shelf lol. It looked like it was a Kitty show so until I am convinced of Storm's role/presence I'm not picking the title up. From what I recall I thought it was over all decent. Some good banter, liked the family feel, Kitty's growing up (Kate) and the premise/role of the team was good. From what I quickly gleaned:

- Storm's reasoning for joining (saving mutants and of course having her Kitten's back) made sense and is in line with HoX
    - Her and Bobby being distractions for the power neutralizing tech suit was well done (at least in terms of giving the floor to Kitty for her shining moment of martial arts bada$$ery)
    - Storm declining Emma on being the Red Queen (made sense given their history)
    - Storm manipulating the water to create a wave

Other than those moments.....? I couldn't get a feel for Duggan's take on Storm so the book still stays off the pick-up list. I still want to know to what capacity will she be present in the book. I'd love to see her as a powerhouse elemental witch, but she's also one of the longest running leaders in the X-Men and mutant community, possesses many skills and a keen strategic mind. Part of me wants to see her leverage her connection and influence to have strong impact on the direction of Krakoa' rise and elevating mutants. It looks like Emma and (probably Xavier, Magneto & Apoc) will have the political role....so I'm still feeling in the dark about Ororo's future. Like how involved we will see the Quiet Council in the books? I can't see the political stage including all of them but Storm & Jean seem like the most ideal faces they'd want at the forefront of public relations.

I actually agree with everything here and I'm also in agreement with you on duggan. I'm not convinced yet that he will do ororo justice. from what it appears this book is going to focus around Emma and kitty but all the characters allegedly wu)l get their time to shine. I havent seen anything yet that makes me want to go out and purchase the book htt I'm hoping duggan proves me wrong. I honestly probably won't spend any of my money on this until the hadari yao is referenced in the xbooks

and it makes most sense Jean and ororo would be playing more of a political role considering their connections; perhaps we will see this play out the further these stories progress.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Oh, I see you all like my gurl Anok now.... I distinctly remember a lot of you dismissing her when I thought she would be a great Storm. That's cool. She kilt it. Hopefully this shows Feige what he needs to be shooting for(she is just a model, her voice is not there for Ororo) for MCU Ororo!
    #yogawasright

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Anyway hopefully this knocks some sense into whoever is doing the casting
    it will dahlin dont u worry

who rocked it better:

Beyonce look tide and thoo. No ma'am!
    Attachment 89006

That's my gurl!

She was surprisingly enjoyable in the latest John Wick film. As long as she's not Ororo, I don't mind her joining the MCU in Blade.

Looking for the source... I see their source is Wegothiscovered. It's most likely fake.

Every rumor from that site is pulled out of their ass.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

She was surprisingly enjoyable in the latest John Wick film. As long as she's not Ororo, I don't mind her joining the MCU in Blade.
    I didnt see John wick was it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Looking for the source... I see their source is Wegothiscovered. It's most likely fake.

Every rumor from that site is pulled out of their ass.
    oh thanks beloved! I didn't know anything about that site.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Beyonce look tide and thoo. No ma'am!
    Attachment 89006
    lmfao I love it!!!

The flashes from the paparazzi feels like lightening lol. The look she gives is incredible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4XvQB-l...d=tytcoy1hwfsg

I don’t think anyone dismissed her, just that we want an actress (not a model with no acting experience) as Ororo, even if she looks amazing. I believe Kiki Layne has what it takes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4a6NhIp...d=gm2vp4gradav