Page 517 of 662 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull in a skirt View Post
    The flashes from the paparazzi feels like lightening lol. The look she gives is incredible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4XvQB-l...d=tytcoy1hwfsg

I don’t think anyone dismissed her, just that we want an actress (not a model with no acting experience) as Ororo, even if she looks amazing. I believe Kiki Layne has what it takes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4a6NhIp...d=gm2vp4gradav
    yes exactly. I believe kiki is even campaigning for the role.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who rocked it better:

Beyonce looks party city local ad compared to that beautiful chocalate Ororo
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull in a skirt View Post
    I don’t think anyone dismissed her
    Check back in on the thread circa July 26th of this year.... I won't post quotes, but it's there. We weren't even talking in terms of actress, just pure physical embodiment.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Check back in on the thread circa July 26th of this year.... I won't post quotes, but it's there. We weren't even talking in terms of actress, just pure physical embodiment.
    I wasn't actively following the thread then. I assume contentions were made because the model isn't voluptuous the way Ororo is? Which would be similar to how some felt about Gal Gadot being chosen as Wonder Woman. Except for her dark hair and attractiveness, Gal Gadot doesn't fit most people's image of Diana, the demigod Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Beyonce looks party city local ad compared to that beautiful chocalate Ororo
    that's the same thing I was thinking lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I that Beyonce cosplay real? Because chile...

But if it's real, anything that can keep Ororo's relevance to pop culture beating, is fine with me.

But Anok (is that her name) is just SLAYING it. The poise, the regality, the FACE, stunning. She's just a bit on the skinny side of the Ororo I imagined (she's a trained combatant!), but nothing a little training can accomplish. But then, can she act? Because that's the only thing missing here.

I'm glad that this cosplay is getting some love on Twitter. Ugh, anything to push Storm to the forefront. This is what Fox missed with her. They HAD a UNIQUE GEM of a CHARACTER with her and squandered it for white people and their issues. UGH.

I know it's Marvel, but Ororo ain't no generic character. Acting chops is still big for me. Her personality and regality HAVE to be delivered on-screen with accuracy and finesse. You can only do that with a talented actress. That's how Hugh Jackman made Wolverine. Hell, even Rebecca Romjin with her perfect portrayal of Mystique. You can only get that with perfect casting of actors with that specific range.

I mean Alexandra's grunts and faces in Dark Phoenix were just...
    Last edited by sugarfree; 11-04-2019 at 02:34 AM.

who rocked it better:

There is NO competition. Beyonce can't hold a candle to this chocolate goddess

xmen Monday did not change the idea that maurauders is xmen gold 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    honey you betta preach. she killed this look. ate it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. They are just different types and beautiful in their own ways.

But putting them side by side one imo comes off like the sunday weekly ad for party city and one looks like a homage to the original cockhrum sketches.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Spectacular Member

who rocked it better:

The dark skin African women rocks it better.

I cannot get over that gorgeous model and her Storm cosplay. Ho-Lee-Cow.

It makes me tear up thinking of what could've been for Storm in film, with those gorgeous platinum tresses!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I that Beyonce cosplay real? Because chile...

But if it's real, anything that can keep Ororo's relevance to pop culture beating, is fine with me.

But Anok (is that her name) is just SLAYING it. The poise, the regality, the FACE, stunning. She's just a bit on the skinny side of the Ororo I imagined (she's a trained combatant!), but nothing a little training can accomplish. But then, can she act? Because that's the only thing missing here.

I'm glad that this cosplay is getting some love on Twitter. Ugh, anything to push Storm to the forefront. This is what Fox missed with her. They HAD a UNIQUE GEM of a CHARACTER with her and squandered it for white people and their issues. UGH.

I know it's Marvel, but Ororo ain't no generic character. Acting chops is still big for me. Her personality and regality HAVE to be delivered on-screen with accuracy and finesse. You can only do that with a talented actress. That's how Hugh Jackman made Wolverine. Hell, even Rebecca Romjin with her perfect portrayal of Mystique. You can only get that with perfect casting of actors with that specific range.

I mean Alexandra's grunts and faces in Dark Phoenix were just...
    you are also speaking nothing bit truth on this post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

It makes me tear up thinking of what could've been for Storm in film, with those gorgeous platinum tresses!
    well dont lose hope. the mcu can still bring us the storm we have been waiting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    The dark skin African women rocks it better.
    yes!!! I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

I just need somebody, one person to drag fox on tv for their barbie line of Storm wigs they stitched together and dyed in melted marshmallows.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.