Page 518 of 662 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    The dark skin African women rocks it better.
    Exactly. I just wanted to be sure to point out they are both beautiful though. All too often beauty becomes a vs. Light vs. Dark, big vs. small. Not saying that's what anyone here is doing just something i've been trying to be more conscious of.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

xmen Monday did not change the idea that maurauders is xmen gold 2.0.
    Can someone please teach the colorist how to color black characters in different lighting.

She looks grey.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Can someone please teach the colorist how to color black characters in different lighting.

She looks grey.
    finally they are going to explore Ororo blue kree heritage
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

She looks grey.
    yea that's not a good look. I think its purposeful. just last night I was reading old uncanny issues and Monet is clearly a darker skin girl and now how she is drawn she is basically white. similarly this has been a thing in this book where ororo is much lighter than she should be. odd that such things occur in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    finally they are going to explore Ororo blue kree heritage
    lmfao lolol so true.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Book with Kitty =/= X-Men Gold

BANNED

X-MenMonday was interesting. Duggan explanation about the concept and how the team was formed was interesting. The art is nice not sure what the problem is.

Looks like Callisto is going to be joining the Marauders soon. Phew Storm is about TO be PISSED!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    True.

I couldn't tell the difference from the xmen Monday interview. just saying.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    X-MenMonday was interesting. Duggan explanation about the concept and how the team was formed was interesting. The art is nice not sure what the problem is.

Looks like Callisto is going to be joining the Marauders soon. Phew Storm is about TO be PISSED!!

Exactly.
    where did we get discussion on the book outside of kitty???? I will wait.

BANNED

where did we get discussion on the book outside of kitty???? I will wait.
    He talked about how he wanted to write the characters you see on the book.

BANNED

I couldn't tell the difference from the xmen Monday interview. just saying.
    I could from reading the book.

He talked about how he wanted to write the characters you see on the book.
    really what did he specifically say about storm or iceman or bishop or pyro though??? because we got specific details on kitty.

I could from reading the book.
    im sure other characters are present in the book however from the interview this book seems like it will be kitty-centric. just how gold was.

BANNED

really what did he specifically say about storm or iceman or bishop or pyro though??? because we got specific details on kitty.

im sure other characters are present in the book however from the interview this book seems like it will be kitty-centric. just how gold was.
    Why are you asking me this question when you read the interview....

Why are you asking me this question when you read the interview....
    you said it's TRUE that this book will not be xmen gold and then I said not based upon the interview and asked where did we get discussion on the other characters outside of kitty. the point of asking these questions is to make the point the interview centered heavily around her and this will be a boo on that centers around her just like xmen gold did.

BANNED

He also got reader questions about Kitty that he was answering. But Kitty being an integral part of a book doesn't mean Ororo can't be, any more than it didn't in 1984.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

HiX-Man and Duggan sure hit the nail on the head when they spoke about character-obsessive fans.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!