Page 521 of 662 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

but a bish is lying huh?? honey I always come with receipts havent you learned by now???

Attachment 89037

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...lt-lt/page2282
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-04-2019 at 01:34 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but a bish is lying huh?? honey I always come with receipts havent you learned by now???

Attachment 89037

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...lt-lt/page2282
    Ok, I can acknowledge that since I had NO knowledge of Mark Guggenhiem. But as I said in earlier post the same situation goes here. You didn't know anything about Gerry Duaggan.

But what you did lie about the fact that I was telling everyone to give the Book a chance. So, bish you's a liar and I want nothing to do with you.

You come with the receipts, but ain't all accurate.

SO, with that being said i'm ignoring you from now on.

Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ok, I can acknowledge that since I had NO knowledge of Mark Guggenhiem. But as I said in earlier post the same situation goes here. You didn't know anything about Gerry Duaggan.

But what you did lie about the fact that I was telling everyone to give the Book a chance. So, bish you's a liar and I want nothing to do with you.

You come with the receipts, but ain't all accurate.

SO, with that being said i'm ignoring you from now on.

Bye.
    dont be mad at me reecypoo because you were wrong twice in one day lol. and you say it right there to give it a try. that's the first one I could find but trust me there were others. that's your thing. it's not a bad thing but you always say to give a book a try before as you say "jumping to conclusion." lolol you were wrong it's ok. I still love u :*
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

dont be mad at me reecypoo because you were wrong twice in one day lol. and you say it right there to give it a try. that's the first one I could find but trust me there were others. that's your thing. it's not a bad thing but you always say to give a book a try before as you say "jumping to conclusion." lolol you were wrong it's ok. I still love u :*
    Don't call me Reecypoo. Actually, i'm not mad. I'm tired but not mad. Your still a liar I don't see where I told everyone to give Gold a chance other than your sorry butt.

Second it's not about who's right and wrong, fact is issue #1 proved that despite it supposed to be a Kitty issue due to how it was written it didn't fee like it.

May we all find the same peace Storm had while telling Nakia she can have her man. *insert Gayle meme*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Don't call me Reecypoo. Actually, i'm not mad. I'm tired but not mad. Your still a liar I don't see where I told everyone to give Gold a chance other than your sorry butt.

Second it's not about who's right and wrong, fact is issue #1 proved that despite it supposed to be a Kitty issue due to how it was written it didn't fee like it.
    Alrighty...guys lets take a breath.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

now its semantics? the point is lovely you said to give the book a chance or try. to me or the world is not the point.

and time will tell. duggan said it was a kitty centric issue, and it felt like one to me . we will see where the rest of the issues go.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    May we all find the same peace Storm had while telling Nakia she can have her man. *insert Gayle meme*
    what book did you read that?? I would like to read it so I can laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm breathing boo.

but stormphoenix was still wrong lolol!!!!

yah it seems nakia gone be a bad guy again like she was always supposed to be or maybe she dies.. good riddance!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I’m fine Kyss is just a liar nothing I said was wrong. Again it’s not about who’s right and wrong.
    So I’m done.

I’m fine Kyss is just a liar nothing I said was wrong. Again it’s not about who’s right and wrong.
    So I’m done.
    you said you didnt say to give the book a chance but you did. it's ok. the proof is there for ALL to see. so it would seem it was you not telling the truth. shame on you!!!!

BANNED

you said you didnt say to give the book a chance but you did. it's ok. the proof is there for ALL to see. so it would seem it was you not telling the truth. shame on you!!!!
    *Your post has been ignored*

I’m done talking to you.

BANNED

Next Topic.....

*Your post has been ignored*

I’m done talking to you.
    but ignoring your posts is what got you into this convo in the first place but it's cool. next time before you call me a liar just remember I always come with receipts. that said we can move on to the next topic as you requested. (^_^)

so it seems nakia is going to come face to face with njadaka. I wonder will he possess her or if he will kill her. it should be interesting especially for those who want tchalla to run away with nakia.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-04-2019 at 03:28 PM.

BANNED

but ignoring your posts is what got you into this convo in the first place but it's cool. next time before you call me a liar just remember I always come with receipts. that said we can move on to the next topic as you requested. (^_^)
    *Your Post has been ignored*

I’m done talking to you. Next Topic...