Page 522 of 662 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    *Your Post has been ignored*

I’m done talking to you. Next Topic...
    ok boo. enjoy these xmen gold images that you said to give it try. hopefully it will make you feel less grumpy:

these were some cute showings in gold--

and just for your hammertime:

but ok now I'm done lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yah it seems nakia gone be a bad guy again like she was always supposed to be or maybe she dies.. good riddance!!!

If that turns out to be the case then the HAdari Yao was definitely not only wrong but sat there like a fool spilling her guts to the enemy while Nakia strategically listened. And she GAVE the woman Ammo to use against her and her mans.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If that turns out to be the case then the HAdari Yao was definitely not only wrong but sat there like a fool spilling her guts to the enemy while Nakia strategically listened. And she GAVE the woman Ammo to use against her and her mans.
    it would be an interesting plot twist if nakia turned out to be working with njadaka. remember okoye mentioned there was a spy and nakia adamantly denied this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

it would be an interesting plot twist if nakia turned out to be working with njadaka. remember okoye mentioned there was a spy and nakia adamantly denied this.
    I hope not, it will make Hadari Yaoi look even worse to me. I was already eh about the issue with a possible ally now her having that convo with an actual enemy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I hope not, it will make Hadari Yaoi look even worse to me. I was already eh about the issue with a possible ally now her having that convo with an actual enemy.
    how would storm know that she was an enemy, if this is true? ororo already mentioned to her she us not a telepath.

how would storm know that she was an enemy, if this is true? ororo already mentioned to her she us not a telepath.
    thats fine. i'm just saying i saw it one way and if that comes to fruition it will make me feel even more so the same about it. Probably worse. But that is just MY reality.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Good to See Storm among the Omega Mutants

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-mutant-pow...els-explained/

thats fine. i'm just saying i saw it one way and if that comes to fruition it will make me feel even more so the same about it. Probably worse. But that is just MY reality.
    that's fair. any other theories as to what the cover could mean??

that's fair. any other theories as to what the cover could mean??
    Not really. I'm done with the book personally so my mind didn't really theorize anything. I just can't. I don't think i can adequately express what that last issue instinctually made me feel and i can wank just about anything but i can't ignore my instinct that says this doesn't feel right. There's something deeper in the message in Coates work and i didn't see it before but i can't unsee it now. There is a disconnect between him and I on what we view as the potential of the male character and the fundamental principle of more than the sums of one parts.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Could be that conversation pushed her into it. She might feel deeply insulted. I think its bad writing if you take to completely different women, but put them on the same path because they have the same name. It "Martha" in Batman vs Superman all over again. lol

Not really. I'm done with the book personally so my mind didn't really theorize anything. I just can't. I don't think i can adequately express what that last issue instinctually made me feel and i can wank just about anything but i can't ignore my instinct that says this doesn't feel right. There's something deeper in the message in Coates work and i didn't see it before but i can't unsee it now. There is a disconnect between him and I on what we view as the potential of the male character and the fundamental principle of more than the sums of one parts.
    I'm not sure I follow you here. what exactly is the message coates is trying to send in your view.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Could be that conversation pushed her into it. She might feel deeply insulted. I think its bad writing if you take to completely different women, but put them on the same path because they have the same name. It "Martha" in Batman vs Superman all over again. lol
    come on you know you think all of coates work is bad writing lol.

BANNED

Hadari Yaoi
    Uh-oh!!
    10c

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Uh-oh!!
    10c
    you dont like the hadari yao do you?

I'm not sure I follow you here. what exactly is the message coates is trying to send in your view.

I don't think he is trying to send the message i just think it is his message or rather his view. He sees the male, the black male in particular as broken imo. And broken in a way that he thinks it can only be accepted rather than healed. But that is JMO. So now i'm left wondering who hurt him rather than thinking about the material.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So the pattern holds. lol