Page 532 of 662 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I’m with you. I really feel her joy during these resurrection scenes. Resurrection Whisperer/High Priestess/Hype Woman of Krakoa really suits her.
    High priestess is her nature. Look at her in Wakanda and now I’m Krakoa.

BANNED

I see Storm is still fulfilling her mammy role.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    That’s what she’s doing in Marauders. Here she’s more midwife.

BANNED

Just Storm being Storm

Edit: I’m desperately trying to post scans. This forum functionality is hideous on iPhone.

Attachment 89095Attachment 89096
    The scenery looks beautiful from what I can tell. I just can’t quite make out her words. I really enjoy that she’s all over this relaunch. Hickman really loves the Hadari Yao.
    Omg no. I kinda got that feeling from Marauders, but I don’t get those vibes from Hickman. Her opinion is front and center and she doesn’t appear to just give reassurance to the white majority. Hickman has an uber fan in me.
    Lolol same. I like the idea of midwife Storm. Her balancing energy and water manipulation would make the ideal midwife for mutant mothers.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...she clearly OWNS it and very much enjoys it so...why deny her her peace and happiness?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ha! but some storm fans prefer this over what Coates is doing. let them enjoy it I say lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lmfao you are hilarious. the shade towards maurauders lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...she clearly OWNS it and very much enjoys it so...why deny her her peace and happiness?
    I’m cool with it. This is the most attentions she’s gotten out of anything else.....

I’m with you. I really feel her joy during these resurrection scenes. Resurrection Whisperer/High Priestess/Hype Woman of Krakoa really suits her.
    I love your description of her in regards to welcoming resurrected mutants.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Of course, I do not. There’s no conceivable way. I’m still enjoying Hickman’s Storm so much and his acknowledgement of Hadari Hao that I’m willing to let this ride.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Of course, I do not. There’s no conceivable way. I’m still enjoying Hickman’s Storm so much and his acknowledgement of Hadari Hao that I’m willing to let this ride.
    lmfao how would you reorder the list?

wait when did Hickman acknowledge the hadari yao?!?

I must say I have been enjoying all the dox books. I think I liked xfactor and new mutants the best so far. And I'm loving that chocolate goddess being repped in new mutants:

So is Storm the official welcoming committee for resurrected mutants? I wouldnt be upset if she were one of the first faces I saw

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So is Storm the official welcoming committee for resurrected mutants? I wouldnt be upset if she were one of the first faces I saw
    it seems like she is. remember when she welcomed Jean and the others after they were resurrected. did you like the issues that dropped today?