Page 543 of 662 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where it says he is still king. it goes beyond him being a figurehead love.
    It said in your own images no one man there would be a council chosen. It is a fact Coates took away a lot of the independent power Tchalla has as king. There is no debate about that and you should know by now i love to debate.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I was trying to use that for his benefit, meaning it's not his fault whats going on in X-men and X-force with Wakanda being repeatedly set up as an advesary. We know Tchalla personally doesn't have issues with mutants. But i agree he is still seen as king by most writers.

It's sad how Marvel Action Black Panther in two issues has had a way better Tchalla/Wakanda than 3 volumes from Coates. He was out there risking life and limb to save every last citizen.
    Whew! Dude, you 'bout to get me back on that train again!

Must not say bad things!Must not say bad things!Must not say bad things!

of course I'm reading the non-story parts but it seems you havent been though:

Attachment 89150
    Coates, geez. T'Challa has never been written as a tyrant. Until you came along and decided to frak it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

It was a fun read though. I think i'm going to continue with it. The art was surprisingly good too.

Marvel action BP that is.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-07-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

https://www.screengeek.net/2019/11/0...etz-storm-mcu/

this is a bit odd considering shes tied to deadpool. I am so curious to see who fox will ultimately pick for storm
    No. More. Biracial. Storms. Onscreen.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It said in your own images no one man there would be a council chosen. It is a fact Coates took away a lot of the independent power Tchalla has as king. There is no debate about that and you should know by now i love to debate.
    and yet his still rules, has authority of the nation to a degree. it isnt a true monarchy anymore but he is definitely more than just a figurehead.

Coates, geez. T'Challa has never been written as a tyrant. Until you came along and decided to frak it up.
    but what about tchalla??

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I know if they cast a biracial storm it gets boycotted similar to spiderman leaving marvel.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yes to this.

I dont like the Marvel Action series. For me its only likable if you enjoy stories geared for elementary kids. I'm dropped after first story.

and yet his still rules, has authority of the nation to a degree. it isnt a true monarchy anymore but he is definitely more than just a figurehead.

but what about tchalla??

I know if they cast a biracial storm it gets boycotted similar to spiderman leaving marvel.
    He rules outside of Coates' book. Only Priest was willing to acknowledge the change in his part if the Annual last year. Everyone else just pretends its business as usually. Because you would think Tchalla would have to get approval for setting up Agent of Wakanda and outfitting the Celestial with Wakanda tech and staff. But I guess were haven't gotten to that point in the solo yet. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I dont like the Marvel Action series. For me its only likable if you enjoy stories geared for elementary kids. I'm dropped after first story.
    Yeah, the writing is definitely not for me. I tried one issue and out it back on the shelf.

Still better than Coates.

BANNED

Yeah, the writing is definitely not for me. I tried one issue and out it back on the shelf.

Still better than Coates.
    LOL You really don't like Coates do you?

I don't buy into that something is made for a kid. If it entertains me it's for me. Guess I learned that as a Nintendo fan. I'll take my Mario over call of duty anyday.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

but what about tchalla??

Its fine if you assume that but that's not what Coates only dialogue said. Even then his mother had to ask him to continue on as a figure head of his own country because I guess after all these years he still doesn't know how important his role is. According to Coates of course. *Shrugs"
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

are you referring to the animated series? because their cartoons suck.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Its fine if you assume that but that's not what Coates only dialogue said. Even then his mother had to ask him to continue on as a figure head of his own country because I guess after all these years he still doesn't know how important his role is. According to Coates of course. *Shrugs"
    I said a long time ago that the only reason he still has the King title is because of the movie. All the advertising was based around that idea. Marvel wasn't going to give up what worked. As seen with the Shuri series introducing MCU Shuri.

If the movie would have flopped, Tchalla would probably be the equivalent of Night Thrasher by now. Lol.