Page 544 of 662 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I said a long time ago that the only reason he still has the King title is because of the movie. All the advertising was based around that idea. Marvel wasn't going to give up what worked. As seen with the Shuri series introducing MCU Shuri.

If the movie would have flopped, Tchalla would probably be the equivalent of Night Thrasher by now. Lol.
    I don't doubt it. What really gets me though is all these people who use the responsibility argument when in Coates entire run he has been doing nothing but run away from it and then use it when he doesn't want to do something else. Why does Coates feel a character that is suppose to be all about responsibility keep having to have every character spell out he has responsibilities and their importance.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

He rules outside of Coates' book. Only Priest was willing to acknowledge the change in his part if the Annual last year. Everyone else just pretends its business as usually. Because you would think Tchalla would have to get approval for setting up Agent of Wakanda and outfitting the Celestial with Wakanda tech and staff. But I guess were haven't gotten to that point in the solo yet. Lol
    they not going to get into the weeds of showing decisions going the council. that's what the solo is for. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Its fine if you assume that but that's not what Coates only dialogue said. Even then his mother had to ask him to continue on as a figure head of his own country because I guess after all these years he still doesn't know how important his role is. According to Coates of course. *Shrugs"
    where did it say he was only a figurehead though? a figurehead has no authority but tchalla has continued to.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where did it say he was only a figurehead though? a figurehead has no authority but tchalla has continued to.
    Okoye says it in one of the early Shiuri issues.

Can you provide where it says he has authority? And why would his mother mention he still needs to be a king because it unites people and then he had to make sure to say he has no power over the people. Well every ministry in wakanda is there to govern the people in some way. Food ecomomics education.

Coates should start a Pilate studio because he sure be having them readers reaching.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Okoye says it in one of the early Shiuri issues.
    can you provide issus number?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Can you provide where it says he has authority? And why would his mother mention he still needs to be a king because it unites people and then he had to make sure to say he has no power over the people. Well every ministry in wakanda is there to govern the people in some way. Food ecomomics education.

Coates should start a Pilate studio because he sure be having them readers reaching.

if he was solely a figurehead he wouldn't have led the hatut zaraze into battle against the originators. if he was solely a figurehead he wouldn't need to be in attendance during the council meetings. this was all explained in the 2016 run. you sure you read the title other than to find reasons not to like coates? lol

can you provide issus number?

if he was solely a figurehead he wouldn't have led the hatut zaraze into battle against the originators. if he was solely a figurehead he wouldn't need to be in attendance during the council meetings. this was all explained in the 2016 run. you sure you read the title other than to find reasons not to like coates? lol
    At work, so if dont forget when I get home in a few hours it I'll find it tomorrow.

But the thing is we're all seeing the same thing. Hes doing the same job he was always doing so what was the point of the first story arc. Lol.
    Last edited by Cville; 11-07-2019 at 09:14 PM.

At work, so if dont forget when I get home in a few hours it I'll find it tomorrow.
    cool thnks beloved.

Turned out it was issue #1

that doesn't say he is just a figurehead though.

thanks too btw.

BANNED

This is a really interesting take. “The world knows we sent our king into space. It’s only a matter of time before it knows he’s missing. We have to appear strong.” Why would it be important that Wakanda appears strong? Why is Wakanda weak without him, considering he’s a weak man without a sense of direction and poor leadership skills? That doesn’t sound comparable to the queen of England. If I’m being honest that sounds more like Storm as the Hadari Yao. She constantly gets referenced as queen by a few of Wakandan citizens in name only, not as if she about to take the throne and rule the county. Despite her presence and shows of power in his absence the country still finds itself reeling because he was missing. Wakanda may have taken a different shape recently, but he still mattered more than any other character.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL You really don't like Coates do you?
    I do not like him in a boat, I do not like him with a goat.

I do not like him in a house, I do not like him with a mouse.

I do not like him on a train, I do not like him in the rain.

I do not like him in a chair, I do not like him anywhere.

And very much like green eggs and ham, for Coates' BP I don't give a d@mn.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

LOL. Damn, now that's some serious dislike. I don't have a problem with Coates. I do, however, agree that he has a serious poor sense of pacing. I also haven't read all of his stuff. I did like his short-lived BP and the Crew.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Yes Excellent!!

Your Hatred for Coates matches my hatred for Black Panther. It is rare to find one with such potential as yourself *Evil Smirk*

Come!! It is time for you to Release It. Let thy hatred grow within you Boy! And Achieve UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!

Join me at my side and we shall rule ALL!!!
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-08-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This is a really interesting take. “The world knows we sent our king into space. It’s only a matter of time before it knows he’s missing. We have to appear strong.” Why would it be important that Wakanda appears strong? Why is Wakanda weak without him, considering he’s a weak man without a sense of direction and poor leadership skills? That doesn’t sound comparable to the queen of England. If I’m being honest that sounds more like Storm as the Hadari Yao. She constantly gets referenced as queen by a few of Wakandan citizens in name only, not as if she about to take the throne and rule the county. Despite her presence and shows of power in his absence the country still finds itself reeling because he was missing. Wakanda may have taken a different shape recently, but he still mattered more than any other character.
    This is why I love you so dearly! Please continue to spread the truth in ways that only you can do!!! I'm not sure why there is a need to perpetuate falsehoods at it relates to Tchallas role within the country of Wakanda. If tchalla was as weak as some would like us to believe their country wouldn't fight as hard as they had to see his safe return. The country would not insist on still looking to him for guidance and direction when faced with external threats. Thank you again for disrupting the narrative that Tchalla is sitting in the comfort of the palace serving only as a symbol versus actually playing a vital role in the politics of wakanda. I also loved how you tied it back to the Hadari Yao!!!