Page 551 of 662 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    As one of the few bi-guys on this board, white guys (a small few) have brought the thunder. As a matter of fact my second biggest (9+) was a white guy at work.

Alright. Now I feel like I gotta bring my "A" game.

Lol, right now, I'm sure some posters are checking to see if they're on the right site.
    ha I expect nothing less lolol.

and bish I'm trying to make yea myself lmfao to the dm I go !!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    As one of the few bi-guys on this board, white guys (a small few) have brought the thunder. As a matter of fact my second biggest (9+) was a white guy at work.

Alright. Now I feel like I gotta bring my "A" game.

Lol, right now, I'm sure some posters are checking to see if they're on the right site.
    i know i'm like ummmm. Is this comicsingles.com. But since people are boasting i fall in the catergory of your white friend from work, but i'm not white. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i know i'm like ummmm. Is this comicsingles.com. But since people are boasting i fall in the catergory of your white friend from work, but i'm not white. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    LMAO. It's probably the jamacian in me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LMAO. It's probably the jamacian in me.
    like I mentioned before imma need receipts!!!

like I mentioned before imma need receipts!!!
    lol. im not going to post receipts but if you ever saw my pics on my facebook you'd think "oh yeah he's definitely 9 and half." lol us skinny dark dudes stay doing that thing. 5'10 27w. LMAO
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

lol. im not going to post receipts but if you ever saw my pics on my facebook you'd think "oh yeah he's definitely 9 and half." lol us skinny dark dudes stay doing that thing. 5'10 27w. LMAO
    I'm heading to dm again lolol

I love storm so much but the foxmen were awful. i just finished watching xmen last stand and it was a mess. even though that was probably the best storm version in the series.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    what's wrong boo?? happy Sunday

LOL my bad i've been drinking wine since about 12:30 and sort of got loose. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LOL my bad i've been drinking wine since about 12:30 and sort of got loose. lol
    not loose enough !

what's wrong boo?? happy Sunday
    The thread veered off a cliff for a moment and I forgot where I was for a sec.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I'm trying to bring it back lol. that's why I brought up the horrible movie I just saw.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

LOL. Yup, this.