Page 56 of 662 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I definitely think that Wolverine being overrated is Fox’s fault. People act like no other X-man exist.
    IMO i'd say it's Marvel AND Fox's fault, but I agree with what your saying.

So, uh, has anyone else ever heard of this? I can't really see Vivica as Storm either.
    Attachment 78814

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post
    So, uh, has anyone else ever heard of this? I can't really see Vivica as Storm either.
    Attachment 78814
    Honestly, i've never considered her.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't know what that mean "Correctly Rated" what you trying to say Netflix???

As for the others Gambit and Colossus being "Overrated" ok I can agree that's not true, but Wolverine??? MOST DEFINITELY THE MOST OVERRATED MUTANT of the X-Men.
    by correctly rated I think it means that the value or perceived perception of her is correct. I would think the general consensus is that she is powerful, badass and well-liked character.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post
    Attachment 78814
    I've never heard of this. I thought it was Angela Bassett who was considered for the role. that said it doesnt meant they were no other women being considered.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Some other Storm news kiddies. We've seen this artwork before but with the impending fox-disney deal closure there is more talks of Storm and how she will make her splash into the MCU. This article talks about one storm fan's concept art for Ororo which is inspired by Wakanda:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02...black-panther/

In other news, i dont care for alternate versions but for those of you who do there appears to be an alternate storm that will be on a new x-force team led by Stryfe:

https://www.cbr.com/x-force-stryfe-s...t-rachel-grey/

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Some other Storm news kiddies. We've seen this artwork before but with the impending fox-disney deal closure there is more talks of Storm and how she will make her splash into the MCU. This article talks about one storm fan's concept art for Ororo which is inspired by Wakanda:

In other news, i dont care for alternate versions but for those of you who do there appears to be an alternate storm that will be on a new x-force team led by Stryfe:

Is that another vampy Storm? Her ears look super pointy. X-Office is obsessed with AU Storms. Lol

And does this imply that Stryfe did away with Ahab?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Is that another vampy Storm? Her ears look super pointy. X-Office is obsessed with AU Storms. Lol

And does this imply that Stryfe did away with Ahab?
    I for the life of me cannot understand why marvel obsesses with these alternate versions of her when they cant get the 616 version right. and maybe the storm from xmen blue survived somehow???

it seems like you are right that stryfe took out ahab somehow

I for the life of me cannot understand why marvel obsesses with these alternate versions of her when they cant get the 616 version right. and maybe the storm from xmen blue survived somehow???

it seems like you are right that stryfe took out ahab somehow
    These AU Storm's are somewhat interesting but I want 616 Storm be front and center. If this is the same Bloodstorm from X-men: Blue then it will be interesting to see how she feels now that the O5 X-men are gone.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Goddess help me! I cant focus at work so here I am again lol. I was over on comicvine and saw one of these images where Storm was described as the most powerful xmen. In the first Jean (without TK but has her TP apparently combined with Psylocke) is included and in the second Iceman and Rachel is included.

I need more showings like Uncanny that demonstrate she is the most powerful and not just statements though. I must say I still love that Rosenberg showed her being the powerhouse that was able to break through X-Legion power and hurt him out of some of the other mutants present. Pretty awesome showing I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    These AU Storm's are somewhat interesting but I want 616 Storm be front and center. If this is the same Bloodstorm from X-men: Blue then it will be interesting to see how she feels now that the O5 X-men are gone.
    what is it about the au versions of her that interest you? for me since it's not from the main continuity even if they are badass I just cant get into it.

The amount of alt Storm's that have the mohawk look....

It's getting pretty lazy.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The amount of alt Storm's that have the mohawk look....

It's getting pretty lazy.
    right?!?! but to be fair at least they had the age of xman storm go completely bald. but I would agree if this isnt blue bloodstorm it would certainly be played all the way out.

I'm down for this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sure why stop at 1 alternate reality let's have 2 lol, I dont mind it but it would be better if it was actually bloodstorm, it really sucked how she was just killed with nothing done with her.

That costume is beautiful, I would prefer a toned down battle ready one but I love the design, tiara and it being of Wakandan culture. I love the idea that perhaps BP gifts her the costume.

Ahhh.. I remember when that purple pic was my phone background forever

And I really really hate that damn mohawk. *sigh* let me go read that article.