Page 573 of 662 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes, that’s true Hickman did say that. But now that there is a status quo with this DOX. Every other writer outside of the X-Offfice need to conform and follow this now existing canon. Yes, the same goes with the X-Men writers of DOX too. They also need to be aware of what’s going on outside of DOX. But for The most part don’t think that Hickman and JDW are not paying attention to other writers that are using X-Men characters.......

I mean they are watching like a Hawk. Not only that they are watching the writers with the X-Men titles so they don’t F%* Up.

Everyone is under surveillance LOL

I agree.

IMO Coates needs to do something. And soon. His Storm is pretty boring to me. And the momentum he had with her during the Goddess Storm arc is dying out.
    I dont think Hickman would say he is going to respect established canon only to follow that up with everyone needs to follow what we are doing or else. I think both can occur.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I agree. I believe he was well aware of the current standings of all the characters he’s given narratives to. He seemed to appreciate the complexities it brings.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont think Hickman would say he is going to respect established canon only to follow that up with everyone needs to follow what we are doing or else. I think both can occur.
    They can both occur. I’m just saying that everything needs to make sense in terms of DOX. What Coates is doing is fine. It will be problem if Coates decides to make Storm a Warlord in BP but acts different in Marauders....

That’s the stuff I think Hickman is watching is all I’m saying. It can work your right both can occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hammer time!

lololol I know mc but I'm not quite sure where that fanfic image is from.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I agree. I believe he was well aware of the current standings of all the characters he’s given narratives to. He seemed to appreciate the complexities it brings.
    yes agreed beloved. the gurlies really dont want ororo to be a goddess. I must say I find it hilarious how people want to attribute other mutants as one when ororo is the only official goddess as of now. I also like how magneto is walking around acting like kne while ororo is just fine without all of the goddess talk. what does he need to compensate for? lol

They can both occur. I’m just saying that everything needs to make sense in terms of DOX. What Coates is doing is fine. It will be problem if Coates decides to make Storm a Warlord in BP but acts different in Marauders....

That’s the stuff I think Hickman is watching is all I’m saying. It can work your right both can occur.
    oh I see I gotcha and agree!

BANNED

lololol I know mc but I'm not quite sure where that fanfic image is from.
    Watch your mouth boy. Don’t talk about Hammertime.......

Watch your mouth boy. Don’t talk about Hammertime.......
    I love mc hammer. hes a very talented performer and I loved that song.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If HiX-Man/Duggan decides to address her Godhood, I wonder how will they do so?

They could treat it as a One and Done, based on the extenuating circumstances at the time (Like when she all Dark Storm in Latveria) or
    They could play it off as the ultimate expression/transcendence of her Omega status.

Either way, it's there to be called upon and used when/if necessary. In the meantime though...
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

hey babies cast your vote for storm in this battle of who would win:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhoWouldW...60036920266754

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If HiX-Man/Duggan decides to address her Godhood, I wonder how will they do so?

They could treat it as a One and Done, based on the extenuating circumstances at the time (Like when she all Dark Storm in Latveria) or
    They could play it off as the ultimate expression/transcendence of her Omega status.

Either way, it's there to be called upon and used when/if necessary. In the meantime though...
    Honestly, it’s really easy. Once the Marauders go to Wakanda it just takes 1 person to call Storm “Hadari Yao” and that’s it. Godhood acknowledgement.

But I agree with you. It will be mentioned if necessary or if the plot of the story calls for it.

BANNED

I can agree with you there.

Honestly, it’s really easy. Once the Marauders go to Wakanda it just takes 1 person to call Storm “Hadari Yao” and that’s it. Godhood acknowledgement.

But I agree with you. It will be mentioned if necessary or if the plot of the story calls for it.
    akin to how sue called her a literal goddess in fearless same difference . but great point I agree here as well.

BANNED

akin to how sue called her a literal goddess in fearless same difference . but great point I agree here as well.
    Well, that’s why I said it takes 1 Wakandan to call Storm Hadari Yao in Marauders and that seals the deal really. But I also think it has to be necessary to the Story.