Page 580 of 662 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Nope. That Girl is still pulling hair...

Storm does NOT pull Hair she throws punches like this:

Coming to you live from the Proudstar Arena on the Island nation of Krakoa! Fight of the Century, Second Round:

"15 seconds into Round 2 and Storm lands an overhand right to the jaw of Emma catching her flush on her face!

Emma staggers back trying to regain her balance, throwing a desperate but wild bitch-slap missing her target! But the damage has been done! Storm presses her advantage now as the obviously stunned Emma begins to crumble to the floor!

Down goes Emma! Down goes Emma!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg very much so. the relationship initially had so much potential. however it was doomed due to marvel not owning the rights of the xmen. at least per what hudlin stated.

but speaking of that storyline, how tchalla was able to depower her made absolutely zero sense. it's another reason the whole storyline was garbage:

Umm, yeah, that's bullshit. This is the same kind of garbage writers pull when they write a Batman vs Superman "fight." Give me a break. Pitting a husband and wife against each other isn't the thing to do, especially when the fight is physical. Somehow, is it supposed to be okay because Ororo is the one to hit T'Challa in the face instead of the other way around? I can't recall if he popped her too, and I don't want to think too hard on the way they ended their marriage. I'm still salty. LOL.

omg very much so. the relationship initially had so much potential. however it was doomed due to marvel not owning the rights of the xmen. at least per what hudlin stated.

but speaking of that storyline, how tchalla was able to depower her made absolutely zero sense. it's another reason the whole storyline was garbage:

I find it more disturbing that Marvel chose to end the marriage by having a husband and wife physically fight each other.

I don't re-call too many marriages or couples ending a relationship like this.

Hmmm..... I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Coming to you live from the Proudstar Arena on the Island nation of Krakoa! Fight of the Century, Second Round:

"15 seconds into Round 2 and Storm lands an overhand right to the jaw of Emma catching her flush on her face!

Emma staggers back trying to regain her balance, throwing a desperate but wild bitch-slap missing her target! But the damage has been done! Storm presses her advantage now as the obviously stunned Emma begins to crumble to the floor!

Ha, ha, love it. Okay, the crazy thing is that we've had almost two weeks of Ororo getting into a potential fight with another female character. Smh. No fisticuffs with Nakia, thank goodness. Although, I didn't think they would. I also doubt Emma and Storm will come to blows, despite the cover. But a verbal back and forth wouldn't be so bad. Maybe we can get some narrative between the two.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Umm, yeah, that's bullshit. This is the same kind of garbage writers pull when they write a Batman vs Superman "fight." Give me a break. Pitting a husband and wife against each other isn't the thing to do, especially when the fight is physical. Somehow, is it supposed to be okay because Ororo is the one to hit T'Challa in the face instead of the other way around? I can't recall if he popped her too, and I don't want to think too hard on the way they ended their marriage. I'm still salty. LOL.
    dont be salty boo. coates has worked very hard to repair the foolishness brought to us by the xoffices. and agreed. even if somehow the nanites tricked worked (which it shouldnt) she should still be able to freeze him, burn him, create lightning from her body, take the ambient air to create a human size tornado to subdue panther.

all of it was hot cow manure.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I find it more disturbing that Marvel chose to end the marriage by having a husband and wife physically fight each other.

Hmmm..... I wonder why.
    Yes, it's insulting on so many levels. The writer is even mocking the characters and fans of the pairing by having them, in the middle of a brawl, refer to each other as "love" and "dear."

This reads so hilariously bad.

It's like a parody sitcom. Folly.

Reminded again that AvX was a mistake. Poor Ororo and T'Challa.

Hmmm..... I wonder why.
    well I'm not sure but I believe it does play to the misogynoir and racism that we unfortunately discuss time and time again. it's why diversity is key when having stories told.

think about nakia and ororos recent interaction. though many assumed it would end in a fist war, both women were able to have a healthy dialogue in relation to a very sensitive topic. this is how their relationship should have ended with words, not fists.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    This reads so hilariously bad.

It's like a parody sitcom. Folly.

Reminded again that AvX was a mistake. Poor Ororo and T'Challa.
    right??? like they both were written so OOC.

luckily this mess is so far in the past it's like it never ever happened lol.

BANNED

HAHAHAHAHAH You kill me.....

I see you with the craziness again lol

what an odd collection of characters

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    the goddess has entered the building!!!

im here for this