Page 592 of 662 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Is Storm in it?
    I’m assuming so since they’re teaming up to rescue her. I imagine others will be in it as well, but Jean and Emma are the stars, hence the name.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I’m assuming so since they’re teaming up to rescue her. I imagine others will be in it as well, but Jean and Emma are the stars, hence the name.
    Since they are doing something involving Storm and she's playing a vital role, they should put her name in the title as well.

BANNED

Since they are doing something involving Storm and she's playing a vital role, they should put her name in the title as well.
    Not really how that works or has ever worked. This is a Jean/Emma team-up, specifically. I’m happy Storm is involved and is getting some cover treatments out of it, but this isn’t her book.

Not really how that works or has ever worked. This is a Jean/Emma team-up, specifically. I’m happy Storm is involved and is getting some cover treatments out of it, but this isn’t her book.
    Not how it works is not actually relevant. Jean and Emma are teaming up to save Storm from something. Yay, Storm is involved! Can't hurt to put her name in the title.

BANNED

Not how it works is not actually relevant. Jean and Emma are teaming up to save Storm from something. Yay, Storm is involved! Can't hurt to put her name in the title.
    By your logic, Storm’s name should be in the title of Black Panther too. Should she only appear in books with her name on them?

By your logic, Storm’s name should be in the title of Black Panther too. Should she only appear in books with her name on them?
    Nah, that by your logic argument doesn't pass, sorry. She's been appearing in various X-books for decades and I didn't/don't have a problem. What I said is meant for this story.

If you want to petition to have Storm's name on Black Panther, feel free, I won't stand in your way.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Let's see,...a book with Storm, Emma and Jean called Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

Something seems to be missing.
    storm is being rescued in this story. I would love to see a story where cyclops needs to be rescued or jean.

so that is why you dont see her name. in fact this is a variant. the actual cover shows Jean and Emma in the foreground.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm is being rescued in this story. I would love to see a story where cyclops needs to be rescued or jean.

so that is why you dont see her name. in fact this is a variant. the actual cover shows Jean and Emma in the foreground.
    Variant or not, I still say they should have her name in the marquee since she has a vital role to play....as the victim.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

BANNED

Nah, that by your logic argument doesn't pass, sorry. She's been appearing in various X-books for decades and I didn't/don't have a problem. What I said is meant for this story.

If you want to petition to have Storm's name on Black Panther, feel free, I won't stand in your way.
    Of course it does. You just don’t like it. This is a Jean/Emma team-up and is subtitled as such.

Variant or not, I still say they should have her name in the marquee since she has a vital role to play....as the victim.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.
    that's my point though. I dont think her being victim is vital to the story other than to give the xmen creative team to put Emma and Jean together. beyond that I dont think ororo will offer much to the story, hence why her name is not there.

I agree with you if she had a vital role her name should be there but based on the actual cover, the solicit and title it seems her role wont be vital but limited in scope.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Same, the book is being promoted exclusively as a Jean/Emma team up, not much about Storm other than she is being rescued.
    Wish there was a lot of Ororo because I dislike Jean and Emma interacting and I like Ororo more than Emma.
    yes yes yes. I would much prefer a book where Jean and ororo could revisit their friendship versus using ororo as a plot device enabling Jean and Emma to have catty moments with one another. :/

Of course it does. You just don’t like it. This is a Jean/Emma team-up and is subtitled as such.
    Still not relevant and how do you know what I like or don't? Don't go around assuming. All I said was Storm's name should be in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's my point though. I dont think her being victim is vital to the story other than to give the xmen creative team to put Emma and Jean together. beyond that I dont think ororo will offer much to the story, hence why her name is not there.

I agree with you if she had a vital role her name should be there but based on the actual cover, the solicit and title it seems her role wont be vital but limited in scope.
    BK, you know how I roll, I'm going to push the envelope a little bit here and there. If Storm is just going to be a prop in the story then they really don't need her in the story.

Go find some other prop to make Jean and Emma work together.

Still not relevant and how do you know what I like or don't? Don't go around assuming. All I said was Storm's name should be in the title.
    I'm not spending my money on this book. I will pass on seeing her portrayed as damsel in distress. especially on some bs like needing to be saved from shadow king or what not. wheres her indomitable will? goddess nope not happening over here.

BANNED

Based on the fact that she’s in the book which is just not how it works. I can do this all day, but the logic still wouldn’t support your argument and the book will still be called what it’s called. I’ll leave you to beat your own dead horse.