Page 598 of 662 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608648 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 9921
    BANNED

More time for Storm to appear in the Black Panther franchise, starring Black Panther and his supporting cast.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    so you would rather Storm not have a story that could have some potential to her than her have a story where you think she will be used in a way that you don't like. Well ok.
    I dont think a story titled Jean And Emma: Uncanny Xmen will have much of if any potential for story development for Ororo ultimately. I could be wrong but the solicit doesnt seem to suggest I am.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm is in wakanda. she is not just running errands for kitty and Emma. there can be a case made for why she isnt there.

I doubt Jean is the target. the solicit said ororo needs to be rescued. I mean all of this is speculation but it seems like we are getting a revamped mind controlled story of red but this time we just have Emma in the loop for dramas sake. again I'm sure there will be lots of goodies for Jean and Emma fans especially since their names are on the book but nothing about this book has me excited for it.
    Storm isnt in Wakanda as of Maraurders. We know that she will be whereever Emma is in #7 which comes out this same month, which might serve as a lead in to this issue. I suspect Emma and Storm will be fighting and the villian (likely SK) will take Storm out, which will lead to Emma contacting Jean with help in rescuing Storm in the GS issue

We know Jean isnt the target; I was responding to your question about why she couldnt have been used

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    More time for Storm to appear in the Black Panther franchise, starring Black Panther and his supporting cast.
    you say that like it's a bad thing lol. being around both humans and mutants fighting alongside people who look like her and share a common culture. as well as being the big gun of wakanda! I would take that any day over being used as a plot device to pair other characters together.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I dont think a story titled Jean And Emma: Uncanny Xmen will have much of if any potential for story development for Ororo ultimately. I could be wrong but the solicit doesnt seem to suggest I am.
    Just the fact that they are inside her mind means there is insight into the character, whether it is the man story or not. So can it be done with any other character? Probably. Do i care to see in others characters heads as much as ororo's given the last year. Not al all. I may not like it, who knows, but only one way to find out.

Nobody put's Storm on a shelf. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm isnt in Wakanda as of Maraurders. We know that she will be whereever Emma is in #7 which comes out this same month, which might serve as a lead in to this issue. I suspect Emma and Storm will be fighting and the villian (likely SK) will take Storm out, which will lead to Emma contacting Jean with help in rescuing Storm in the GS issue

We know Jean isnt the target; I was responding to your question about why she couldnt have been used
    I guess we will wait and see what actually happens and why ororo needs to be rescued. like I said I could be completely wrong (it wouldnt be the first) but I'm not stormy senses are tingling and not in a good way on regards to this book and the enterie primise of it.

you say that like it's a bad thing lol. being around both humans and mutants fighting alongside people who look like her and share a common culture. as well as being the big gun of wakanda! I would take that any day over being used as a plot device to pair other characters together.
    some of us aren't here for Storm's guest appearances. Give me a book called Storm Goddess of Wakanda alongside Agents of Wakanda and then we can talk. How many panels did Storm even have in BP this year, not many. If that was all we had to look forward to it would be a travesty.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

some of us aren't here for Storm's guest appearances. Give me a book called Storm Goddess of Wakanda alongside Agents of Wakanda and then we can talk. How many panels did Storm even have in BP this year, not many. If that was all we had to look forward to it would be a travesty.
    but that is exactly what she would be doing in a book titled Jean and Emma. This book isnt about Ororo. It's about Jean and Emma. The only difference between guest starring in books like this or Mauraders where she needs to be saved or she is just babysitting, she is elevated to roll that elevates her in a meaningful manner.

Just the fact that they are inside her mind means there is insight into the character, whether it is the man story or not. So can it be done with any other character? Probably. Do i care to see in others characters heads as much as ororo's given the last year. Not al all. I may not like it, who knows, but only one way to find out.

Nobody put's Storm on a shelf. lol
    you know honestly I'm not convinced we are going to get insight into what's in her mind either. it could be similar to how she was help captive by shadow king in xmen world apart.

I guess we will wait and see what actually happens and why ororo needs to be rescued. like I said I could be completely wrong (it wouldnt be the first) but I'm not stormy senses are tingling and not in a good way on regards to this book and the enterie primise of it.
    What I'm most interested in is what comes first. This issue or the emma/Storm confrontation the same month.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

you know honestly I'm not convinced we are going to get insight into what's in her mind either. it could be similar to how she was help captive by shadow king in xmen world apart.
    I can't see Hickman having two of the most powerful telepaths in the MU and we don't get a look into the non telepaths mind. It just doesn't make sense. I mean it could be but that would just be a rather stupid idea imo. What possible danger could Storm be facing that only two powerful telepaths can set right if we aren't even going to see them use telepathy.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

What I'm most interested in is what comes first. This issue or the emma/Storm confrontation the same month.
    I dont get what you mean. I do like the emma/proto confrontation. that interests me a lot more than this uncanny book.

I dont get what you mean. I do like the emma/proto confrontation. that interests me a lot more than this uncanny book.
    The main sticking point for me. What put's Storm in a state that she needs two telepaths. Also this is happening the same exact month as a supposed Emma/Storm confrontation. So does whatever happen in Marauders lead to this or does whatever the outcome of this lead into the Emma/Storm confrontation. I don't know which releases first but i'm sure there will be some sort of connection.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I dont think the confrontation makes sense to come second. Unless Emma is the one responsible for why Storm is incapacitated, I cant see her trying to attack her right after being saved. I think Storm and Emma are gonna fight and then she's gonna have to eat her words and apologize after Emma rescues her.

I can't see Hickman having two of the most powerful telepaths in the MU and we don't get a look into the non telepaths mind. It just doesn't make sense. I mean it could be but that would just be a rather stupid idea imo. What possible danger could Storm be facing that only two powerful telepaths can set right if we aren't even going to see them use telepathy.
    I mean they will use telepathy but all we may see is this:

we will see her trying to resist whoever has her under mind control, if that is even what is happening here.