Page 60 of 662 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    HoM Storm actually has some decent dialogue in Hudlin's Black Panther #7 which I think is the tie-in for that series. She and BP along with other world leaders like Namor (Atlantis) and Sunfire (Japan) team-up to take on Apocalypse (who rules Northern Africa).

She didn't really do much in the main HoM storyline besides a appear in a few panels. She was mostly wallpaper. Some folks liked her gold and red look but I just found it ok. Quicksilver also had a crush on her:

awwww isnt that cute lol.

I do miss those days of ororos beauty taking the breathe away from those blessed to behold the sight of her glorious face. that was very nice throwback to those days.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    A good story. Hopefully when all of this AoX BS is done we can get some good Storm and scott panel time to help buold back their friendship. At one point they trusted and balanced each other out with their inoque but very effective leadership styles.
    Agreed. Storm & Cyclops may have had their disagreements, but their commitment to Charles's dream and their mutual respect & friendship always allowed them to work through problems in love. When Jean died, it was Storm he turned to to help him through it. I would love to see a unified front from the X-Men's senior Leadership again.

HoM Storm actually has some decent dialogue in Hudlin's Black Panther #7 which I think is the tie-in for that series. She and BP along with other world leaders like Namor (Atlantis) and Sunfire (Japan) team-up to take on Apocalypse (who rules Northern Africa).

She didn't really do much in the main HoM storyline besides a appear in a few panels. She was mostly wallpaper. Some folks liked her gold and red look but I just found it ok. Quicksilver also had a crush on her:

Lol, Pietro superspeed kicked in down below.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

This picture was from the HOM Tie In right? I saw that. She was Princess Ororo of Kenya when they Introduced here to Magneto's Court. I liked that Pietro was all gushy eyed with Storm.
    That would be an interesting pair. Storm + Quicksilver.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This picture was from the HOM Tie In right? I saw that. She was Princess Ororo of Kenya when they Introduced here to Magneto's Court. I liked that Pietro was all gushy eyed with Storm.
    That would be an interesting pair. Storm + Quicksilver.
    Correct. Although I wouldn't want Storm with Quicksilver. He always struck me as being too whiny and emotional.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-26-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

They were a pretty good couple as written in AoA, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    They were a pretty good couple as written in AoA, though.
    I didn't know that. I'll have to read that.
    Correct. Although I wouldn't want Storm with Quicksilver. He always struck me as being too whiny and emotional.
    Oh, Yeah he does doesn't he? Mmmm never mind.

my beloved friends. if you havent already please vote for storm here:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...vel-Hero/page1
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Voted boo thang

Hey Fam, your brethren here might post sporadically but I hope you know that I’m always here in spirit. Aka I follow along and creep on y’all asses 24/7 like ya ancestors lmao. Just wanted to stop by and drop off some treats for my fellow believers.

Gorgeous illustration by Vylla Art

Attachment 79004

Alan Davis always could portray our beautiful Goddess with elegance and grace.

Attachment 79003

And last but most impressive to me, the benevolent artistic talent personified, Fred Ian has blessed us with one of my new, all-time favorites renditions of our Punk Goddess Queen.

Attachment 79002

BANNED

Any Storm sightings this week?

Just re-read BP #7 by Hudlin and I gotta say, it’s one of my favorite AU Storm iterations. She had power, leadership amoungst leaders, agency and grit. As well as the benefit of being loved and respected worldwide. I found it funny that the other X-men were shown as mere horseman of Apocalypse, with Angel being too scared to get involved in the battle because Storm and her team of monarchs were “out of their weight class”. I loved Magneto’s frustration with her “popularity on college campuses” and her casual shut down of Doom’s petty threat was delicious lol. Also a great read for BP/Storm fans, just sayin. Great one shot story, would highly recommend.
    Last edited by Ororo101; 02-27-2019 at 09:55 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Attachment 79020
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-27-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Voted boo thang
    thanks boo for supporting our gurl!!!

Hey Fam, your brethren here might post sporadically but I hope you know that I’m always here in spirit. Aka I follow along and creep on y’all asses 24/7 like ya ancestors lmao. Just wanted to stop by and drop off some treats for my fellow believers.

Gorgeous illustration by Vylla Art

Attachment 79004

Alan Davis always could portray our beautiful Goddess with elegance and grace.

Attachment 79003

And last but most impressive to me, the benevolent artistic talent personified, Fred Ian has blessed us with one of my new, all-time favorites renditions of our Punk Goddess Queen.

Attachment 79002
    thanks beloved for the wonderful posts and dont be lurking. we need more believer interaction!!! lol

Just re-read BP #7 by Hudlin and I gotta say, it’s one of my favorite AU Storm iterations. She had power, leadership amoungst leaders, agency and grit. As well as the benefit of being loved and respected worldwide. I found it funny that the other X-men were shown as mere horseman of Apocalypse, with Angel being too scared to get involved in the battle because Storm and her team of monarchs were “out of their weight class”. I loved Magneto’s frustration with her “popularity on college campuses” and her casual shut down of Doom’s petty threat was delicious lol. Also a great read for BP/Storm fans, just sayin. Great one shot story, would highly recommend.
    I will check it out and let you know my thoughts. thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    hahaha cute lol

if you havent make sure u vote for Storm below:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Round-3/page4