Page 61 of 662 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    if you havent make sure u vote for Storm below:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Round-3/page4
    I felt kind of dirty because I voted for Emma over Cyke...lol.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Hey Fam, your brethren here might post sporadically but I hope you know that I’m always here in spirit. Aka I follow along and creep on y’all asses 24/7 like ya ancestors lmao. Just wanted to stop by and drop off some treats for my fellow believers.

Gorgeous illustration by Vylla Art

Attachment 79004

Alan Davis always could portray our beautiful Goddess with elegance and grace.

Attachment 79003

And last but most impressive to me, the benevolent artistic talent personified, Fred Ian has blessed us with one of my new, all-time favorites renditions of our Punk Goddess Queen.

Attachment 79002
    Nice finds and thank you for sharing. As others have mentioned, please continue to post here as often as possible in order to enrich the discussions.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    .....took a page from your book

Just saw the trailer. Ugh as a Storm fan. Group shot of them detained and does Storm lickpick escape artist herself and the team free? Nope wait on pysco Jean. And that lighting shot... Might as well been Halle berry reshoot. Ugh.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    lolol omg I was so torn I hate I was put in the position to have to choose between the two of them. just all types of wrong. emma lost in the end due to her epic trolling of ororo throughout their long history of knowing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Just saw the trailer. Ugh as a Storm fan. Group shot of them detained and does Storm lickpick escape artist herself and the team free? Nope wait on pysco Jean. And that lighting shot... Might as well been Halle berry reshoot. Ugh.
    I was about to make a sarcastic post about how awesome storm was in the trailer but seeing that the cat is out the bag lol. everything about foxmen storm is tragic starting with her being powered up by apocalypse. there is no redemption after that travesty. thank the goddess this train wreck is finally coming to an end .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This tweet sums up my thoughts: https://twitter.com/VontesRealm/stat...90770625875969

He's right this isn't Storm.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    This tweet sums up my thoughts: https://twitter.com/VontesRealm/stat...90770625875969

He's right this isn't Storm.
    lolol scattered showers is nice. I refer to her as "sunshine with a 5% chance of rain." ultimately it ain't ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lolol scattered showers is nice. I refer to her as "sunshine with a 5% chance of rain." ultimately it ain't ororo.
    I like "Overcast" or "Muggy" lol
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I like "Overcast" or "Muggy" lol
    lolol those are funny.

poor shipp. they are really going in on her.

I saw it and I feel the same. I'm not impressed by anything that was shown; especially in regards to Storm. The sooner this movie comes out the sooner we can out it past us and look forward to a hopefully brighter and better MCU Storm.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I saw it and I feel the same. I'm not impressed by anything that was shown; especially in regards to Storm. The sooner this movie comes out the sooner we can out it past us and look forward to a hopefully brighter and better MCU Storm.
    was she even in the trailer lol like I saw a couple a bolts and a few words she said but based upon this it doesnt seem like she will have a big part in the film. and yes here's hoping to a better Ororo when this is rebooted.

It just a shame. Even once MCU X-Men comes out we'll probably have to wait another 15 -20 years for another shot at The Phoenix Saga. They didn't even put her in the costume. Fox somehow pulled it off with the DPS X-Men 90s xmen Cartoon series. But throw half a bill to make this live action trash.

was she even in the trailer lol like I saw a couple a bolts and a few words she said but based upon this it doesnt seem like she will have a big part in the film. and yes here's hoping to a better Ororo when this is rebooted.

Lol. "It's too late" too late for you to show up in this trailer.

It just a shame. Even once MCU X-Men comes out we'll probably have to wait another 15 -20 years for another shot at The Phoenix Saga. They didn't even put her in the costume. Fox somehow pulled it off with the DPS X-Men 90s xmen Cartoon series. But throw half a bill to make this live action trash.
    yea it's amazing how well the fox cartoon was versus the movies. I remember being approached excited when I heard they were making a live action film because I was such a huge fan of the cartoon and then when I finally saw xmen I left highly disappointed. nearly 20 some years later that disappointment has morphed to disgust and apathy. But praise the goddess we are in the last few days of the darkness that is the foxmen.

Lol. "It's too late" too late for you to show up in this trailer.
    lololol yes indeed!!! I was like they could have kept that little line. though I will say her accent is cute.