Page 62 of 662 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast

So sad . Fox gave us The most iconic Storm with the 90s cartoon. With that cam major exposure.
    But Some how Storm was just luck. LUCKY. To just BE in the movie.

We see that she likely shoots lighting at Jean due to the fact that she kills Mystique, and I'm just like damn if only Quicksilver didn't save her she could've ended the movie nice and quick lol.

They couldn't try any harder at trying to make her as opposite to her character as possible.
    Last edited by ShepardOakenshieldPrime; 02-28-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Shipp was so horribly miscast. I can’t wait until the Disney deal is done. Should be around mid March.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Shipp was so horribly miscast. I can’t wait until the Disney deal is done. Should be around mid March.
    Shipp was miscast and Storm has been severely underwritten hitting Storm with a double-whammy. I cringe when I think of how badly Storm is going to job to Jean in this film.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Lilandra hair is better Storm Quality we ever got and they gave to the alien.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So sad . Fox gave us The most iconic Storm with the 90s cartoon. With that cam major exposure.
    But Some how Storm was just luck. LUCKY. To just BE in the movie.
    I'm not sure if its luck she has been in these movies. the unfortunate thing is that people who dont have knowledge of the comic leave thinking the movie storm IS storm. when they characterize her as mousey or even something as minor as holding an umbrella up during the rain trivializes the aspects of her character that were so great in the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    We see that she likely shoots lighting at Jean due to the fact that she kills Mystique, and I'm just like damn if only Quicksilver didn't save her she could've ended the movie nice and quick lol.

They couldn't try any harder at trying to make her as opposite to her character as possible.
    lolol. they are at all trying but hopefully this is the last time we see these horrid depiction of these beloved characters

do u think the series will get a reboot after the deal goes through?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Lilandra hair is better Storm Quality we ever got and they gave to the alien.
    you know when she was walking on the balcony I actually thought was Ororo she definitely serving storm better than Alex is.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I’m positive that they reboot. I doubt they want to be associated with Singers franchise.

I’m positive that they reboot. I doubt they want to be associated with Singers franchise.
    I agree. I think a reboot is certain at this point. There has been a ton of buzz about it in the media and I think the X-franchise can potentially be more successful financially than the Avengers if done right.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Shipp was miscast and Storm has been severely underwritten hitting Storm with a double-whammy. I cringe when I think of how badly Storm is going to job to Jean in this film.
    Well to be fair Jean should be much stronger then Storm especially when she is phoenix powered.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Well to be fair Jean should be much stronger then Storm especially when she is phoenix powered.
    Phoenix Jean>Storm>Regular Jean IMO.

Phoenix Jean>Storm>Regular Jean IMO.
    Maybe in the comics but not in the movieverse. If i'm not mistaken teen Cyclops was cooking Storm and Beast throw a car at her lol and this was Storm amp by Apocalypse.

Shipp's Storm is a mess from top-to-bottom. Her powers and experience are completely lackluster and her backstory is terrible. We are getting another scene of her projecting lightning but I don't expect any other great feats power-wise.

Maybe in the comics but not in the movieverse. If i'm not mistaken teen Cyclops was cooking Storm and Beast throw a car at her lol and this was Storm amp by Apocalypse.
    Yeah I agree. Movie Storm was nerfed so much.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I agree. I think a reboot is certain at this point. There has been a ton of buzz about it in the media and I think the X-franchise can potentially be more successful financially than the Avengers if done right.
    I hope you guys are right. I'm not seeing anything that would suggest they are not planning on doing a full reboot.

why should Jean be much stronger than ororo when she doesnt have the Phoenix? and even of she does have the Phoenix? You do realize Jean was originally given the phoenix by Claremont to put her on the same power level as Ororo right?