Page 63 of 662 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Yeah I agree. Movie Storm was nerfed so much.
    that abomination is not Ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I hope you guys are right. I'm not seeing anything that would suggest they are not planning on doing a full reboot.

why should Jean be much stronger than ororo when she doesnt have the Phoenix? and even of she does have the Phoenix? You do realize Jean was originally given the phoenix by Claremont to put her on the same power level as Ororo right?
    bc the Phoenix is portrayed as one of the, if not the most powerful being in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc the Phoenix is portrayed as one of the, if not the most powerful being in existence.
    Agreed. The Phoenix's original intent is not how it's portrayed. It's morphed into a nigh omnipotent force in the Marvel Comic Universe.

Phoenix is something separate from Jean and that has been reiterated countless times with numerous other characters being a host to it. So again how should Jean be considered more powerful when she and the Phoenix are not bonded?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

OAN: Wasnt the next three (3) movies after dofp supposed to focus on Drizzle, Cyclops and Jean? It seems like Jean definitely is getting focus with Scott getting a sprinkle due to being her love interest. I'm not seeing Drizzle getting any such focus per this preview.

that abomination is not Ororo.
    Oh I agree. As far as I’m concerned, Storm has never been in a X-men movie.

Hi all. Please vote for Storm again: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...31#post4226331

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Hi all. Please vote for Storm again: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...31#post4226331

I voted boo! Glad to see she made it to the next round!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Oh I agree. As far as I’m concerned, Storm has never been in a X-men movie.
    lololol I still cant believe we are almost done with foxmen. people swore up and down she would never be a part of the mcu but look at how far we have come. we could possibly get ororo who was worshipped as a Kenyan goddess on the silver sceeen!!! I'm excited

Phoenix is something separate from Jean and that has been reiterated countless times with numerous other characters being a host to it. So again how should Jean be considered more powerful when she and the Phoenix are not bonded?
    It is, but when Jean is bonded to it, she wields its power and it amplies her own. At her peak, she completely erradicated an entire timeline with her telekinesis molecule by molecule. There are very few in the MU that can even compare to that level o power

It is, but when Jean is bonded to it, she wields its power and it amplies her own. At her peak, she completely erradicated an entire timeline with her telekinesis molecule by molecule. There are very few in the MU that can even compare to that level o power
    We were talking about baseline Jean. The comment was that she should be considered more powerful. So aside from Phoenix, which she is no longer bonded to, what gives her such a consideration over Ororo? Ororo has the following:

- Recently confirmed to be a goddess
    - Defeated abstract being Trion and healed their dimension
    - Utilized her power on global and once even as a child
    - Housed Eternity and Bast within her consciousness
    - Been credited as being more dangerous than two omega level mutants (iceman and rachel) by spiderman (dr oct.)

all of the aforementioned was achieved by her power only and wasnt achieved via possession of a cosmic being.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-28-2019 at 02:19 PM.

I lWere talking about baseline Jean. The comment was that she should be considered more powerful. So aside from Phoenix which she is no longer bonded to gives her such a consideration over Ororo? Ororo has the following:

- Recently confirmed to be a goddess
    - Defeated abstract being Trion and healed their dimension
    - Utilized her power on global and once even as a child
    - Housed Eternity and Bast within her consciousness
    - Been credited as being more dangerous than two omega level mutants (iceman and rachel) by spiderman (dr oct.)
    But the comment wasnt about baseline Jean. Saki specifically said Phoenix powered Jean. When Jean wields the PF, she gets an exponential boost which is unrivaled at her peak.

But the comment wasnt about baseline Jean. Saki specifically said Phoenix powered Jean. When Jean wields the PF, she gets an exponential boost which is unrivaled at her peak.
    That's not correct:

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Well to be fair Jean should be much stronger then Storm especially when she is phoenix powered.
    They said Jean should be stronger especially when she is Phoenix powered. This statement means she is stronger without Phoenix but even more so with Phoenix.

That's why I asked the question the way I did originally.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-28-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Sorry for not clarifying it better, what i meant was the movie version of the characters. Movie version of Jean is clearly portrait stronger then Storm even in his"regular" form. I dont like it but hey it is what it is. I wouldnt take it seriously because Quicksilver could beat all the X-men combined with his pinky finger, i doubt he could do that in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Sorry for not clarifying it better, what i meant was the movie version of the characters. Movie version of Jean is clearly portrait stronger then Storm even in his"regular" form. I dont like it but hey it is what it is. I wouldnt take it seriously because Quicksilver could beat all the X-men combined with his pinky finger, i doubt he could do that in the comics.
    oh I see got you. no need to apologize though. nevertheless, I would agree with you there. movie jean is leaps and bounds more powerful than drizzle.