Page 64 of 662 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast

She was also possessed 3 times last year.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    She was also possessed 3 times last year.
    who was possessed ? jean?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Arrow

For anyone who puts stock in what FoX-men movie promoters have to say about Storm anymore, this is a snippet from an Entertainment Weekly interview with Simon Kinberg. When it comes to Storm, for me at least, anything propping up her part in an upcoming movie is Fake News to the highest degree, and I HATE using that term lol. I’ve been burned too many times to even think about bringing my hand close to that fire again. It is technically “Storm” news though so I thought I’d share. You all can make your own opinions from it.

Attachment 79100

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that abomination is not Ororo.
    The Abominable Mist. Probably what movie Storm’s “ Dark Phoenix” moniker would be if they ever did that take.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    For anyone who puts stock in what FoX-men movie promoters have to say about Storm anymore, this is a snippet from an Entertainment Weekly interview with Simon Kinberg. When it comes to Storm, for me at least, anything propping up her part in an upcoming movie is Fake News to the highest degree, and I HATE using that term lol. I’ve been burned too many times to even think about bringing my hand close to that fire again. It is technically “Storm” news though so I thought I’d share. You all can make your own opinions from it.

Attachment 79100
    I think that is what we saw in the preview when she shot all those bolts of lightning at the people above the train lololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The Abominable Mist. Probably what movie Storm’s “ Dark Phoenix” moniker would be if they ever did that take.
    lmfao I'm screaming *dead*

the abominable most lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Hi all. Please vote for Storm again: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...31#post4226331

dont forget to vote as our fellow friend reminded us to do:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Round-4/page2

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

who was possessed ? jean?
    I'm assuming they are trying to say Storm, but we all know the correct answer is Rachel. No one gets possessed better or more than her (SMFH)

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm assuming they are trying to say Storm, but we all know the correct answer is Rachel. No one gets possessed better or more than her (SMFH)
    oh I see lol. I didnt quite understand how that related to what was being discussed lol. but yea poor rachel. hopefully she finds a group of heroes who can free her from being a hound.

oh I see lol. I didnt quite understand how that related to what was being discussed lol. but yea poor rachel. hopefully she finds a group of heroes who can free her from being a hound.
    Lol she’s getting mind controlled by Stryfe in the new XForce

Attachment 79100
    I hope we get more then just this scene. Not only that, but can we please get some real character development?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Attachment 79100
    this description sounds exactly like what was in the preview:

if that is what he is talking about:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-28-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Not bad. But also nothing that really blows me away.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Is that her “new powers”?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Lol she’s getting mind controlled by Stryfe in the new XForce
    I know I just hope by the end of it she gets free. it's quite sad like no one was concerned she was kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Not bad. But also nothing that really blows me away.
    eh issa no for me lol

I would say the heaviest use of her powers was the tornado sequence from x2 and possibly when she knocked the sentinel ships into the cave in dofp.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is that her “new powers”?
    lolol more lightning bolts is apparently her new powers. this is probably the most comic accurate thing from the movie I've seen lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-28-2019 at 03:55 PM.