Page 654 of 662 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 9921

I also wish they would remember she's an accomplished escape artist.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    They repeated the same thing.

The only new things that was added was Confirmation of her Godhood and Omega Lvl Status.

Everything is really a Repeat.
    do you think the average person who isnt into comics know she has used her powers (indirectly) to teleport, can use her powers in space or even that she is highly trained thief? I know this information is highly repetitive for us but for casual fans or non comic fans I would disagree.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Interestingly enough, if you go by the original dates and Storm's parents died during the Suez Crisis in 1956 and she was around 5 since she had to be at least 6 and already a theif when she met charles she would have been 24 when she appeared in 1975 but if you use marvel's sliding time scale she would have actually been a late teen when she appeared.
    Sorry phone acting up.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 12-23-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Doblepost. Sorry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    do you think the average person who isnt into comics know she has used her powers (indirectly) to teleport, can use her powers in space or even that she is highly trained thief? I know this information is highly repetitive for us but for casual fans or non comic fans I would disagree.
    I think the Average person who is smart enough to watch videos like the one we just saw to have already watch a Video(similar to this one) regarding Storm's powers and her character stating the same thing.

Non-Comic Fans/Causal Fans are not as stupid or ignorant as you may think they are.

Is it weird that i rather see her magical abilities, like her mystical awareness /resistance/traits and her ruby more. Than seeing doing actual Magic

I think the Average person who is smart enough to watch videos like the one we just saw to have already watch a Video(similar to this one) regarding Storm's powers and her character stating the same thing.

Non-Comic Fans/Causal Fans are not as stupid or ignorant as you may think they are.
    I dont think most people would know that she has energy sight or the other things listed in the video. in fact why would non comic fans be looking up videos about storm? I think general knowledge people assume she can control the weather but beyond that I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume they wiuldnt know that information
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If she must use magic it should be in an Avatar state.
    That way its not really her.
    Just a Goddess posses.

I dont think most people would know that she has energy sight or the other things listed in the video. in fact why would non comic fans be looking up videos about storm? I think general knowledge people assume she can control the weather but beyond that I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume they wiuldnt know that information
    Its like People know shes powerful (Thanks 90s XMAS)
    But the dont REALLY know how powerful she is.
    It doesn't help with every showing after the Xmtas.
    Has always been lackluster or underutilized from the movies and most time the comic.

I feel the only venue she truly gets to shine (or fairly) is in gaming.

BANNED

Storm's Energy sight has been mentioned multiple times in every video. If, an average person wanted to read up or watch a video about Storm. I can guarantee that is one of the major topics that will be explained. People are curious on what they deem interesting to them. Especially, if they have little to no understanding about it. That's like me saying "I love Maroon 5", but I have no idea of their music. An Average person would look up Maroon 5 and learn what Band they are their music etc. It doesn't have to be everything, but they know who and what they are and what they play.

I'm pretty sure the people who know nothing about her and show that they have interest in her character would have already did some form of research and watched Videos that MANY Comic Book Youtubers have done over the years saying the same thing we just heard in this Video.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-23-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Is it weird that i rather see her magical abilities, like her mystical awareness /resistance/traits and her ruby more. Than seeing doing actual Magic
    Not only do I think that’s the best angle to explore her mystical heritage, it probably has the highest chance of being rolled into her character by the X-office. Storm as a full on spell caster is unnecessary given she already has that omega level status. Her divine blood should be like her thieving skills, a little extra layer to her character that’s not seen too often but can still come in handy.

She really should only be able to enhance her mutant powers with her godly energies to beat back dark magical threats. To fit in with what Coates has done say it’s her way of “restoring balance” or something as the Bright Lady, while maybe also deepening her awareness of mystical phenomena. It’s simple, limited, and fully within continuity without making it the focal point or too powerful. And it leaves open the possibility of special things like being used as a conduit by true magic users.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    If she must use magic it should be in an Avatar state.
    That way its not really her.
    Just a Goddess posses.
    The only problem you run into is trying to tell the difference between Goddess Storm and Regular Storm.

If, you want an Avatar State like Goddess Storm have her Voice Change like it did in Shuri's Solo........

Storm's Energy sight has been mentioned multiple times in every video. If, an average person wanted to read up or watch a video about Storm. I can guarantee that is one of the major topics that will be explained. People are curious on what they deem interesting to them. Especially, if they have little to no understanding about it. That's like me saying "I love Maroon 5", but I have no idea of their music. An Average person would look up Maroon 5 and learn what Band they are their music etc. It doesn't have to be everything, but they know who and what they are and what they play.

I'm pretty sure the people who know nothing about her and show that they have interest in her character would have already did some form of research and watched Videos that MANY Comic Book Youtubers have done over the years saying the same thing we just heard in this Video.
    what videos are you referencing? are you talking about the one that created the videos blkgldblu shared? I cant recall one video that talks about her ability to teleport. and even if they do I dont think it was as comprehensive as the video shared today.

The only problem you run into is trying to tell the difference between Goddess Storm and Regular Storm.

If, you want an Avatar State like Goddess Storm have her Voice Change like it did in Shuri's Solo........
    I see it being saiyan vs super saiyan or at least that is how I think it should bd differentiated.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Not only do I think that’s the best angle to explore her mystical heritage, it probably has the highest chance of being rolled into her character by the X-office. Storm as a full on spell caster is unnecessary given she already has that omega level status. Her divine blood should be like her thieving skills, a little extra layer to her character that’s not seen too often but can still come in handy.

She really should only be able to enhance her mutant powers with her godly energies to beat back dark magical threats. To fit in with what Coates has done say it’s her way of “restoring balance” or something as the Bright Lady, while maybe also deepening her awareness of mystical phenomena. It’s simple, limited, and fully within continuity without making it the focal point or too powerful. And it leaves open the possibility of special things like being used as a conduit by true magic users.
    This i could get behind. Very logical in your thinking.
    These are the Stories I want to read.
    I also want Ramonda to take a special interest in her .
    If Coates hadn't use it first.
    I would have wanted Ramonda watching on the monitor pushing a button on intercom. Only speaking "Begin." .and Ororo startled awake. bald . in a elite. Unknown women Prison powerless with amnesia .