Page 655 of 662 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    The only problem you run into is trying to tell the difference between Goddess Storm and Regular Storm.

If, you want an Avatar State like Goddess Storm have her Voice Change like it did in Shuri's Solo........
    wasn't really sold on the whole avatar idea myself

Whenever they do something on Storm's powers i always want them to mention her ability to rearrange molecules.

Attachment 90575

Attachment 90576
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what videos are you referencing? are you talking about the one that created the videos blkgldblu shared? I cant recall one video that talks about her ability to teleport. and even if they do I dont think it was as comprehensive as the video shared today.
    Teleportation is New Piece of Information that was brought up along with other new piece of information that people probably didn't know like her Godhood Status and Omega Status. But,that's not what i'm talking about.

I'm talking about the 70% of the information found in that Video was repeated information that can be found in many other Sources like: Reddit, Youtube Videos, Wiki's, Marvel Fandom Wiki, Marvel.com, Comic Vine etc.

Anyway, point is if a Non-Comic Fan/Casual Fan finds any interest and is curious about Storm like why does a Black Woman have Snowy White Hair? i'm confident they will go to the internet and find a whole backstory about Storm and her powers and why she has white hair. The Main reason they doing research in the first place. Because Curiously Killed the Cat.

But, if you don't think so Cool Beans. People are dumb, but not that dumb.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    wasn't really sold on the whole avatar idea myself
    It's a new concept.

I kinda like it honestly, but the Avatar State she did in Shuri kinda raises more issues and questions than solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Whenever they do something on Storm's powers i always want them to mention her ability to rearrange molecules.

Attachment 90575

Attachment 90576
    I always found her costume change to be dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I always found her costume change to be dumb
    Why? She can control molecules and atoms.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

She did mention her costume had unstable molecules in the scene where they walk ashore with newly-Phoenix Jean. That's an FF thing right? Maybe Ro can only do the molecular control clothing change if the outfit/costume was made of unstable molecules to begin with.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Why? She can control molecules and atoms.
    To the point where she can just change her outfit on will? yeah dumb. Thats not how her powers should work

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    She did mention her costume had unstable molecules in the scene where they walk ashore with newly-Phoenix Jean. That's an FF thing right? Maybe Ro can only do the molecular control clothing change if the outfit/costume was made of unstable molecules to begin with.
    Her ability to manipulate molecules is actually pretty advance. As she was able to form a costume from either the air molecules around her or ripped molecules from Gambit's clothing.
    Attachment 90577

Attachment 90579

Attachment 90578

To the point where she can just change her outfit on will? yeah dumb. Thats not how her powers should work
    Her powers have worked that way since her second mission as a X-Man. So...your statement about her abilities is pointless.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 12-23-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Okay. I was suddenly reminded of TAS. She did it then too.

Still doesn't explain how she rearranged the molecules for her X-cape buttons, which are also her costume comms. Shape-shifting textile molecules, okay. But shapeshifting the molecules of an electronic device? Wow.

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Her powers have worked that way since her second mission as a X-Man. So...your statement about her abilities is pointless.
    and she can just make fabric out of thin air? Why doesnt she create more objects by rearranging molecules around her? It doesnt even make sense within the logic that alot of her feats fall under

and she can just make fabric out of thin air? Why doesnt she create more objects by rearranging molecules around her? It doesnt even make sense within the logic that alot of her feats fall under
    She has telekinesis. That's all her powers are when you break them down.

I also wonder why she limits this ability to just clothing. Kind of one the reason I brought it up
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 12-23-2019 at 08:05 PM.

I love Ororo's quickchange feats, and of course it makes sense given she has subatomic level control over the elements. There really isn't much reason to say she can't do more complex objects beyond clothing, but I've always loved it(and yes, it began with Reed Richard's unstable molecules back in the day, but that X-Treme feat showed she's evolved since then).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

"You were keeping the Blackbird shape-shifted into the long coat you wore over the your costume dress?"

Pretty soon she might shape-shift Krakoa into something wearable.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/xmen-omega-mutan...etails-trivia/

did you know these 10 things about storm?
    This is shameful. I mean it's not bad....but with everything we have out there on Storm he couldn't find 10 facts about Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    https://youtu.be/4w2tSi-1fiY

Finally! Someone did an accurate update on Storm
    This was much better. Pretty accurate My only 2 nitpicks, but one is kind of significant:

- The atomkinesis vs atmokinesis.....she needs to correct herself on.

- Plus...where is the mention of her proficiency in both armed and unarmed combat??? I feel like that is also an underutilized talent that should have been highlighted as a top 10.