Page 66 of 662 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Anyways girls mother is back. I'm reserving judgment until I see the film (yet again).

Welcome back mama!!!! You have been missed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yaaass her fights scenes in Rain and the BP fan films where great, literally better than over a decade's worth of movie scenes.

Also lol at these last responses, I love this board so much it was so entertaining to read after a horrible night a sleep.
    Right?!?! I loved when both versions removed the air from their victims lungs and combing h2h with power. With this foxmen storm all we get I spirit fingers and light display. I hope we dont get a similar thing in MCU. This depiction of her being this frail creature who only hovers and shoot lightning is tired af.

And lmfao I was lurking last night and saw Ororo epics clap backs. it was indeed very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    When you guys see an obviously insulting post or anything else that violates the rules, please use the 'Report' button located in the bottom corner of the message.

Don't keep replying, please - it just means more for the mods to clean up.

Thanks!
    Thank you for your help in addressing insulting posts. it is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Not impressed at all. I had to roll my eyes at this. After this many failed appearances with respect to Storm’s being “purported powerful” yet Fox can’t deliver “Storm” to save their lives. So far I wouldn’t spend any coins to see this upcoming train wreck/travesty.
    qft. I'm still waiting to see what these new powers that Ms. shipp talked about looks like. I hope by new she didnt mean more lighting. lol you know actually it doesnt matter this is the last we will have to be tortured with news of this franchise. it is a time for celebration!!!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 03-01-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Agreed. Not impressed at all. I had to roll my eyes at this. After this many failed appearances with respect to Storm’s being “purported powerful” yet Fox can’t deliver “Storm” to save their lives. So far I wouldn’t spend any coins to see this upcoming train wreck/travesty.
    Yeah, i'm not going to watch this. I'll wait till this comes out on Netfilx of Comcast just like I did for Apocalypse.

I agree as well. Unfortunately my hopes for this film portraying Storm well are not high at all.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everytime I look at those gifs, I cringe. The CGI is bad and its like some cosplayer applied After Effects to their own fan video

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, i'm not going to watch this. I'll wait till this comes out on Netfilx of Comcast just like I did for Apocalypse.
    I'm not watching either but if a storm fan recommends this I may go see it. but as of now issa no for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Everytime I look at those gifs, I cringe. The CGI is bad and its like some cosplayer applied After Effects to their own fan video
    yea if this is supposed to be powerful storm I will simply pass.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I agree as well. Unfortunately my hopes for this film portraying Storm well are not high at all.
    dont worry beloved the mcu will hopefully save us from this pile of horse dung soon enough.

Still see the X-office is still treating Storm like Yamcha from DBZ. What has changed? Like got damn I wanted Storm to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    Still see the X-office is still treating Storm like Yamcha from DBZ. What has changed? Like got damn I wanted Storm to win.
    lolol to be fair Ororo was shown as the only character able to hurt X-legion (combined power of legion and x-man) and this was even with mutants like iceman, jean, magneto, and other powerful mutants trying to stop him but were unable to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol to be fair Ororo was shown as the only character able to hurt X-legion (combined power of legion and x-man) and this was even with mutants like iceman, jean, magneto, and other powerful mutants trying to stop him but were unable to do anything.

Well at least THATS good news. I havent been keeping up wit comics in general lately but from reading posts it seems its the same procedure with Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    Well at least THATS good news. I havent been keeping up wit comics in general lately but from reading posts it seems its the same procedure with Storm.
    how long have you been out of the loop because a lot has happened relatively with her in the last two years. there have actually been pretty big developments for her imo but wont go into detail because you may already be aware depending on how long u havent been keeping up.

however I would say that your overall assessment is correct. outside of that uncanny xman issue the xoffices hasnt really done much with her other than have her shoot lightning.

Lmao I’m sorry y’all, the Inner Petty just JUMPED out! Much respect to the Mod/Gaelforce though, they’re right and we should just report such negative behavior and not let anyone drag us down to their level. Have to work on my inner Ororo by not being defensive and focusing on living life above the fray! Anyway, didn’t mean to exacerbate any negative energy input in this place of love and light. I love y’all though lol

- Blessings

I just...I feel like someone needs to apologize to all of you for what Fox has put you all through. You're all stuck in a vicious cycle with this. Like Ike and Tina vicious. Storm fans are Tina, Fox is Ike and Fox-Storm is the cake and they keep telling you to eat the cake. At least after this movie, it's all over and you'll see her as she was always meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I just...I feel like someone needs to apologize to all of you for what Fox has put you all through. You're all stuck in a vicious cycle with this. Like Ike and Tina vicious. Storm fans are Tina, Fox is Ike and Fox-Storm is the cake and they keep telling you to eat the cake. At least after this movie, it's all over and you'll see her as she was always meant to be.
    And the sad thing is, it’s nt just Storm fans. I feel bad for Rogue, Cyclops, Psylocke fans and so much more.

Very true lol. Sometimes things are so bad for Storm that I forget others have it much worse too. Sympathies

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Lmao I’m sorry y’all, the Inner Petty just JUMPED out! Much respect to the Mod/Gaelforce though, they’re right and we should just report such negative behavior and not let anyone drag us down to their level. Have to work on my inner Ororo by not being defensive and focusing on living life above the fray! Anyway, didn’t mean to exacerbate any negative energy input in this place of love and light. I love y’all though lol

- Blessings
    dont apologize love. even ororo had to cut a bish every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    lolol. I'm actually one ecstatic storm fan as I thought marvel would never get the xmen back. now we are on the verge of a potential complete and total reboot. it's time to rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    And the sad thing is, it’s nt just Storm fans. I feel bad for Rogue, Cyclops, Psylocke fans and so much more.
    jubilee, angel, gambit, kitty, iceman, emma, heck if you're not named Logan, magneto, Xavier or mystique I'm sure you can make the case your fave wasnt given the proper respect they deserve.