Page 69 of 662 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

is that Ororo's power getting through magneto shield???? lolol come thru goddess.
    I believe the lightning is just on the surface, not actually penetrating

by the way, where is this from?
    I believe Marvelous X-men. Storm and Magneto appear to be having flashbacks of their past

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I believe the lightning is just on the surface, not actually penetrating

I believe Marvelous X-men. Storm and Magneto appear to be having flashbacks of their past
    1. the lightning touching magneto fingertips? that's the lightning I'm referring to.

2. yea I just saw the preview art thread. should be interesting to see what happens in that issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Here's an interview with Jordan D. White regarding Ororo's appearances following the Age of X:

Jeffrey Smejkal (@Windrider78): Any major plans for Storm following the Age of X-Man?

Jeffrey would love to see Ororo have an expanded role in not just the X-Men’s universe, but the entire Marvel Universe.

Jordan: Storm is one of the top 10 most popular X-Men, she will certainly be appearing in the X-Books after Age of X-Man. Again, it’s too early to tell you where, exactly, but until the inevitable DEATH OF STORM maxi-series, you can expect Storm is going to be around in the X-Books pretty prominently.* As for the rest of the Marvel Universe, she shows up in the Black Panther books sometimes due to their history, but I don’t know that she’s going to be anywhere else in a big way. But write to all your favorite non-mutant books and ask them to have her guest-star!

*This was a joke, there are no plans to kill off Storm.

AiPT!: To all the Storm fans who were offended by that joke, please accept this eXclusive image of Ororo battling Magneto.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ts-and-weezer/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

He didnt say anything. These interviews are so pointless

He didnt say anything. These interviews are so pointless
    lolol agreed. he said absolutely nothing we didnt already know.

lolol agreed. he said absolutely nothing we didnt already know.
    I was thinking the same. He gave a very generic answer.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I was thinking the same. He gave a very generic answer.
    a better question to garner a specific answer would have been are we finally going to get a storm solo written by Coates and drawn by Bartel.

a better question to garner a specific answer would have been are we finally going to get a storm solo written by Coates and drawn by Bartel.
    "I really admire the work of Coates and Jen Bartel and Marvel is fortunate to have their talents. I bet a book done by them would be a fun read. In the meantime be sure to check out the amazing work Coates is doing with the current Black Panther series and the Uncanny X-men variant starring Storm (and other X-women) drawn by Bartell herself. Next question...."

"I really admire the work of Coates and Jen Bartel and Marvel is fortunate to have their talents. I bet a book done by them would be a fun read. In the meantime be sure to check out the amazing work Coates is doing with the current Black Panther series and the Uncanny X-men variant starring Storm (and other X-women) drawn by Bartell herself. Next question...."
    ooooh and the plot thickens.

joke or no joke i would buy
    DEATH OF STORM maxi-series

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    joke or no joke i would buy
    DEATH OF STORM maxi-series
    a goddess can NEVER die

Sooo... he's still not saying anything. We're already reading Black Panther (well the ones with her in them at least) and the current X-Men books. So, pretty much what he's saying is there are no plans for her outside BP and X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Sooo... he's still not saying anything. We're already reading Black Panther (well the ones with her in them at least) and the current X-Men books. So, pretty much what he's saying is there are no plans for her outside BP and X-Men?
    yup exactly. she going back to doing essentially what she was doing before aox. I dont mind because we got some really good stories from black panther but I hope her presence will expand in the BP books.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    LOL....I made that quote up but its not too far from what Id expect him to say

yup exactly. she going back to doing essentially what she was doing before aox. I dont mind because we got some really good stories from black panther but I hope her presence will expand in the BP books.
    I guess I'm just hoping her presence will expand BEYOND BP. I know they have history together, and it's not that I don't like BP, but my wish is to see her beyond just being an X-Man and just being with BP. Although I didn't read all of the stories of when she was with the Avengers, it was really great to see her in the greater Marvel Universe.