Page 70 of 662 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL....I made that quote up but its not too far from what Id expect him to say
    Ohhhh. lol. But yea that sounds about like what we'd hear.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

LOL....I made that quote up but its not too far from what Id expect him to say
    chile I thought u took that quote from the article.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I guess I'm just hoping her presence will expand BEYOND BP. I know they have history together, and it's not that I don't like BP, but my wish is to see her beyond just being an X-Man and just being with BP. Although I didn't read all of the stories of when she was with the Avengers, it was really great to see her in the greater Marvel Universe.

I would love that too. Ororo has the powerset and personality that would allow her to be successful in the larger MU. hopefully this limited presence will change at some point.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    chile I thought u took that quote from the article.

I would love that too. Ororo has the powerset and personality that would allow her to be successful in the larger MU. hopefully this limited presence will change at some point.
    White disrespected you with that boring ass nonanswer. Show's how generic these interviews tend to be that I could predict and fool people with a response

White disrespected you with that boring ass nonanswer. Show's how generic these interviews tend to be that I could predict and fool people with a response
    we been disrespected by marvel for decades now as it relates to Miss Ro it's nothing new. But you my dear, I never would have expected such a display of deception as such. That evil spirit must be cast away before any others can be deceived:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Default Storm Ultimate Alliance 3

I think this may have been posted here but just in case it hasn't:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1095867580491784193

I hope she has her current costume as an alt skin in that game.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I hope she has her current costume as an alt skin in that game.
    I would love the current look to make an appearance. I'm honestly not feeling the aesthetic of the entire game. looks like a poorly done mobile game app.

would not mind seeing Storm in the F4 Books for a while.
    I really do like her relationship with Ben & Sue

I was very disappointed by her latest appearance in F4. It was quite a let down. If she was to appear again I would hope it wouldnt be done in the fashion done recently.

Nah I wouldn't want her in the current FF book. Sue has done hardly anything in 6 issues, she might as well be a supporting character. And you can't even use the "big team" and "too many characters to juggle" excuses. God knows how Storm would be handled.

I'd love Storm and Sue to team-up (of course), but it would likely have to be a different book if we want anything good to come out of it.

Hopefully, the Lady's of Liberty team get a book written by Coates and Storm joins. Gets her out of the X-Men and interacting with characters outside of that bubble.
    Last edited by Crimz; 03-04-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Nah I wouldn't want her in the current FF book. Sue has done hardly anything in 6 issues, she might as well be a supporting character. And you can't even use the "big team" and "too many characters to juggle" excuses. God knows how Storm would be handled.

I'd love Storm and Sue to team-up (of course), but it would likely have to be a different book if we want anything good to come out of it.

Hopefully, the Lady's of Liberty team get a book written by Coates and Storm joins. Gets her out of the X-Men and interacting with characters outside of that bubble.
    coates LOVES his female characters. if he does Sue anything close to what deliciousness he gave us with Ororo then I'm sure you will love how he handles Sue. And good point about Sue's current treatment in her own book. It's a shame after all this time the writer wouldnt put a greater effort in ensuring all characters had proper representation.

Another Storm sketch from Jen Bartel

https://twitter.com/heyjenbartel/sta...409161728?s=20

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Another Storm sketch from Jen Bartel

https://twitter.com/heyjenbartel/sta...409161728?s=20
    At this point i'm just going to ignore every drawing she does and ask her "Have you talked to Coates yet??? When's the Solo"

Every time she post a picture. THAT will be my response to it. HAHA

BANNED

a preview of things to come

I will say Storm is good at straining Magneto's powers and forcing him to focus more in fighting Storm. One slip up he's done for.

But, c'mon haven't we learned yet. Why are we doing the same tactics over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I will say Storm is good at straining Magneto's powers and forcing him to focus more in fighting Storm. One slip up he's done for.

But, c'mon haven't we learned yet. Why are we doing the same tactics over and over.
    I'm pretty certain it's a flashback.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules