Page 71 of 662 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9921
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I'm pretty certain it's a flashback.
    Because the next preview that is shown is Storm and Magneto in AOX and it looks like they’re being sperated from each other

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I'm pretty certain it's a flashback.
    Of Course it is she's in her Classic outfit.

I'm just saying a better depiction of their fight would be showing her dropping a Tornado on him.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    At this point i'm just going to ignore every drawing she does and ask her "Have you talked to Coates yet??? When's the Solo"

Every time she post a picture. THAT will be my response to it. HAHA
    Agreed. I would love for them to work on her solo.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Another Storm sketch from Jen Bartel

https://twitter.com/heyjenbartel/sta...409161728?s=20
    omg this is gorgeous!!! and love the description:

GODDESS!!

I will say Storm is good at straining Magneto's powers and forcing him to focus more in fighting Storm. One slip up he's done for.

But, c'mon haven't we learned yet. Why are we doing the same tactics over and over.
    see comment below. also you never answered what the xmen movies got right.

Of Course it is she's in her Classic outfit.

I'm just saying a better depiction of their fight would be showing her dropping a Tornado on him.
    to be fair ororo did use lightning against him many times in her earlier appearances. this flashback could be a reference to one of those moments. that said when then fight in the present she should be using such tactics against him as it never works. tornadoes has worked, playing with the relative humidity has worked. there are many ways she can beat him without using lightning.

and now that I think about it though lightning did work on him recently. she was able to overload him in uncanny when he was xman horseman.

believe this is the first time she has done so with her lightning
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

For you foodies out there Storm has a dish inspired by her. Check it out below:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/digi...t-the-universe
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and now that I think about it though lightning did work on him recently. she was able to overload him in uncanny when he was xman horseman.

Who is she zapping in this pic? It looks like she is zapping Glob.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Who is she zapping in this pic? It looks like she is zapping Glob.
    it was magneto. she gave him a warning to stand down and he didnt comply:

they really showcased ororo as being a powerhouse in this storyline which I appreciated. I think this is one of the reasons xman made her much more weaker than she normally is in is reality.

BANNED

see comment below. also you never answered what the xmen movies got right.

to be fair ororo did use lightning against him many times in her earlier appearances. this flashback could be a reference to one of those moments. that said when then fight in the present she should be using such tactics against him as it never works. tornadoes has worked, playing with the relative humidity has worked. there are many ways she can beat him without using lightning.

Lightning has never hurt or harmed Magneto so why should it now? He's being controlled by someone else who isn't using his powers to it's full capacity. I wouldn't even use that as proof her lighting hurts him.
    As for the X-Men movies what little they got right are how destructive they can be and that her emotions are tied to the weather.

I would love a one-on-one battle between Storm and Magneto. Seeing her use things like the wind and her control over moisture and the temperature against him would be cool.

Lightning has never hurt or harmed Magneto so why should it now? He's being controlled by someone else who isn't using his powers to it's full capacity. I wouldn't even use that as proof her lighting hurts him.
    As for the X-Men movies what little they got right are how destructive they can be and that her emotions are tied to the weather.
    Well one you must remember that when Ororo fought him back in the day she wasnt ever intended to hurt or kill him. She always held back and even did so when she fought Silver Surfer in space as a member of F4. She didnt use her full power against him. Additionally, Magneto isnt immune to lightning just resistant. He had to filter the lightning through Ororo at one point before recharging himself. Lastly, Ororo is a confirmed goddess and was the only character shown to hurt X-Legion. It would make sense that when considering these facts, in addition that she increased the intensity between her warning shot and the second shot, that he would be able to be harmed by it.

The emotions part they got right in the third movie but I dont recall any movie showing how destructive her powers can be. Which movie showcased that ?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would love a one-on-one battle between Storm and Magneto. Seeing her use things like the wind and her control over moisture and the temperature against him would be cool.
    that would be very cool. I just think she is too versatile to to lose against magneto and in terms of raw power and actual feats I would say she eclipses him in that arena.

For you foodies out there Storm has a dish inspired by her. Check it out below:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/digi...t-the-universe
    Thank you so much for this, I cannot wait to watch it and try this recipe because it looks amazing and cooking soothes my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Thank you so much for this, I cannot wait to watch it and try this recipe because it looks amazing and cooking soothes my soul.
    It does look tasty!! And you're so welcome beloved. when you make it please take a pic and let us know how you liked it!!

I was thinking earlier today about the MCU’s hopefully more accurate interpretation of Storm as I am wont do to as of late and after seeing Ms. Bartel’s latest, beautiful depiction a question popped into my head that I would be very curious to hear all of your personal thoughts on. In regards to Storm’s first appearance in the MCU(on film), what would be your hope for her as far as how they show her iconic hair? The traditional, classic, long flowing goddess locks we all know so well? Or a thought provoking, Afro-progressive take on natural hair and how beautiful it can be showcased i.e. the entire cast of Black Panther? So many ways to answer this question and all are valid so I thought it could be fun to see everyone’s take.

It does look tasty!! And you're so welcome beloved. when you make it please take a pic and let us know how you liked it!!
    Oh most definitely! Shameless food photographer here lol