Page 82 of 662 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

For those Storm fans who like the foxmen movie and are in the SoCal region here's your chance to meet Alex Shipp in person:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    For those Storm fans who like the foxmen movie and are in the SoCal region here's your chance to meet Alex Shipp in person:

It's better that I don't go. WHY? Because as soon as I my eyes catches her appearance. This will happen:

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's better that I don't go. WHY? Because as soon as I my eyes catches her appearance. This will happen:

lolol chile I don't need to see you catching charge. but oh isnt it nice that the foxmen are soon to be a distant memory of the past???
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

who is that all the way to the left ?cause he is fone !!

okay its Beast.
    I like him better with a low boy cut

Nicholas Hoult has aged very well. I don't mind if we get more scenes of him in his "human" form.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    who is that all the way to the left ?cause he is fone !!
    Ive had a thing for him since Warm Bodies...yummy.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Ive had a thing for him since Warm Bodies...yummy.
    I like the fact that he keeps some stubble on his face. I think it's definitely a plus for him.

On another note, I still love these panels:

"Let this be the hour when Gods again stalk the land."
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like the fact that he keeps some stubble on his face. I think it's definitely a plus for him.

On another note, I still love these panels:

"Let this be the hour when Gods again stalk the land."
    I love that Panel as well. Just wish the fight was a little longer. Let Storm strut her stuff ya know. Show us what power she really is handling.

I love that Panel as well. Just wish the fight was a little longer. Let Storm strut her stuff ya know. Show us what power she really is handling.
    I agree 100%. I felt like Storm one-shotting the Adversary was cool but I think a longer battle would have been more satisfying. Especially since the Adversary was suppose to be the major threat of the storyline but he really only did anything in the last issue.

Shipp must hate going to these panel.
    Either no one asks her any questions or if they do its just "Why, you Suck?"
    "Why you suck so hard?"

LMFAO

Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I agree 100%. I felt like Storm one-shotting the Adversary was cool but I think a longer battle would have been more satisfying. Especially since the Adversary was suppose to be the major threat of the storyline but he really only did anything in the last issue.
    I think that’s why I don’t care for the goddess angle. We haven’t really seen her do anything and one shotting the Adversary hasn’t convinced me of anything.

I know how Storm is portrayed isn’t entirely her fault but I also don’t think she’s a good actress at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I think that’s why I don’t care for the goddess angle. We haven’t really seen her do anything and one shotting the Adversary hasn’t convinced me of anything.
    I agree with this. I like the Goddess angle as well but it needs to be explored in greater detail for me. While she obviously received a boost in raw power, I want to know in what other ways have her power changed. I wonder if she has a greater empathic connection nature/life itself.