Page 88 of 662 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 9921
    BANNED

This is Storm's Official Rogues Galley. Storm own Personal Villains that HATE Storm. These Villains NEED to be in her Solo series.

In No Order:

• Meruda
    • Callisto
    • Deluge
    • Uovu
    • Adversary
    • Shadow King
    • Candra
    • The Von Strucker Twins
    • Loki
    • Nanny
    • Khan the Conquerer(X-Treme X-Men Run)
    • Belasco
    • Sauron
    • Garokk The Sun God of the Savage Lands.
    • Arkon
    • Dracula
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-19-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This is Storm's Official Rogues Galley. Storm own Personal Villains that HATE Storm. These Villains NEED to be in her Solo series.

In No Order:

• Meruda
    • Callisto
    • Deluge
    • Uovu
    • Adversary
    • Shadow King
    • Candra
    • The Von Strucker Twins
    • Loki
    • Nanny
    • Khan the Conquerer(X-Treme X-Men Run)
    • Belasco
    • Sauron
    • Garokk The Sun God of the Savage Lands.
    • Arkon
    • Dracula
    I like it that would actually be an interesting story.

you forgot one though DOOM:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I like it that would actually be an interesting story.

you forgot one though DOOM:

MMMM he can be on the list, but he's MORE focused on the FF. I'm talking about people who have NOTHING else to do, but Kill Storm. LOL

Who was that Villain that possesed Storm and fought Bishop.

MMMM he can be on the list, but he's MORE focused on the FF. I'm talking about people who have NOTHING else to do, but Kill Storm. LOL
    well if anything storm should want to kill him. he imprisoned her in roguestorm, she watched him murder her wakandan family in doomwar, nearly had tchalla killed. there is lrt should be bad blood between him and her. but I get your point lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

June Solicits with Storm:

BLACK PANTHER #13
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MACK
    VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    A NEW ARC – AND FIRST CONTACT WITH WAKANDA PRIME! “TWO THOUSAND SEASONS” STARTS HERE!
    Weeks ago, the Black Panther disappeared on a mission into deep space, leaving behind his country, his family and the woman he loves. Find out at last what Wakanda Prime has done without its king. As the race against N’Jadaka’s expansion continues, the goddess Bast makes a dramatic move and T’Challa reaches out for the life he left behind!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SHURI #9
    NNEDI OKORAFOR (W) • RACHAEL STOTT (A)
    Cover by KIRBI FAGAN
    VIBRANIUM 24/7!
    All of Wakandan history and culture is under threat as the Space Lubber that followed Shuri all the way from the depths of space back to Wakanda makes its move! To stop it, Shuri and her allies will have to go deep into the Vibranium mines — which doesn’t sit well with the claustrophobic Storm!

Not surprised they are only black panther lol

BANNED

For the Shuri #9

PLEASE give Storm some Vibranium that would shut up so many arguments about her Durability. Or SOMETHING.

For the Shuri #9

PLEASE give Storm some Vibranium that would shut up so many arguments about her Durability. Or SOMETHING.
    I'm hoping we get some more detail on what her goddess power does. if she has a moment due to her claustrophobia we may see her wreck some ish.

For the Shuri #9

Right? Also would live to see her training with the Dora/Okoye.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm hoping we get some more detail on what her goddess power does. if she has a moment due to her claustrophobia we may see her wreck some ish.
    I feel like were going to see another Lighting Show -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Right? Also would live to see her training with the Dora/Okoye.
    Same here. That would be cool to see her training with them. And i'd like to see Storm talking to the History of Wakanda and they talk about her Goddess Power.

This is the 9th issue of Shuri and they are still battling the Space Lubber? Can we please get a more significant threat, preferably a well known and capable foe/villain. The Space Lubber is just boring at this point.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I feel like were going to see another Lighting Show -_-

Same here. That would be cool to see her training with them. And i'd like to see Storm talking to the History of Wakanda and they talk about her Goddess Power.
    yea im.afraid ur right. I'm tired of lightning too honestly. I wish people could get a little more creative.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This is the 9th issue of Shuri and they are still battling the Space Lubber? Can we please get a more significant threat, preferably a well known and capable foe/villain. The Space Lubber is just boring at this point.
    lolol people are not impressed with the solicits. lol

just reading the black panther adversary issue and he did put up a decent fight prior to ororo going goddess:

those were a lot of heroes he was making quick work of when you think about it. I'm so ready for Coates to bring Goddess Storm back in a big way!!!

Its midnight girlies. The all Goddess is back at Marvel
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

The Goddess has returned! Now its only a matter of time before she appears in the MCU! Fox can go kick rocks!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!