Page 9 of 662 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so we may get an xmen movie in the works as soon as the first 6 months of 2019. how are you guys hoping to see ororo introduced? for me if marvel get the writes as soon as projected im hoping storm is introduced in black panther #2 in a small but meaningful cameo. I would love for their to be some sort of weather disturbance affecting areas near wakanda originitaing from kenya. tchalla thinking that it is the avenger thor goes to investigate only to find a ebony weather goddess as the culprit behind the storm.

ahhh I'm so excited we finally will hopefully get a badass storm.
    In the first 6 months? Hold on... What did I miss here?:

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    In the first 6 months? Hold on... What did I miss here?:
    hey boo! check out the link below:

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/12/ke...19-1202030855/

https://fanfest.com/2019/01/04/marve...antastic-four/

From Kevin Fiege:

“We’ve been told it’s looking very, very good and could happen in the first six months of next year. The notion of the characters coming back is great. It’s nice when a company that created all these characters can have access to all those characters. It’s unusual not to. But in terms of actually thinking about it and actually planning things, we haven’t started that yet.”
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-04-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey Kyss!
    Finally we got some news. The waiting is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    Hey Kyss!
    Finally we got some news. The waiting is killing me.
    I know. the wait is almost over at least. how would like to see her introduced? I wonder which xmen will be used in the first movie.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

*cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU*

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU* *cast a tall, black, African, goddess Ororo in the MCU*

lmfao lololol

from your lips to the all goddess ears may it be:

YASSS!!! THIS!! (sorry for the caps I got excited).

Please Marvel please...pretty pretty please.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I know. the wait is almost over at least. how would like to see her introduced? I wonder which xmen will be used in the first movie.
    I'd prefer she be introduced as part of the X-Men movie instead of someone else's in the MCU. But if need be that introductions are made as a part of someone else's movie, introduce the X-Men as a whole instead of one particular character.

But a thought came while I was typing all of that, I remember reading somewhere about ppl wanting an all female MCU movie after the ladies' performances in Infinity War, so maybe an A-Force movie where Carol or Natasha (or somebody I really don't care) is recruiting a new team of "avengers" or a secret team and they go to recruit Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I'd prefer she be introduced as part of the X-Men movie instead of someone else's in the MCU. But if need be that introductions are made as a part of someone else's movie, introduce the X-Men as a whole instead of one particular character.

But a thought came while I was typing all of that, I remember reading somewhere about ppl wanting an all female MCU movie after the ladies' performances in Infinity War, so maybe an A-Force movie where Carol or Natasha (or somebody I really don't care) is recruiting a new team of "avengers" or a secret team and they go to recruit Ororo.
    I gotcha. that is probably what will happen as they did mention it was an xmen film. the reason I think its possible is because fans have been asking if she will appear in his film.

and I wouldn't mind your last point either that would be cool.

Reposting. Just in case the Gods missed your chanting.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-05-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

She looks like she can barely breathe.....

OPEN your mouth WOMAN!! and breathe!!!

BANNED

Where are these scans from????

Attachment 76178
    Attachment 76179

BANNED

I’ve always wanted Grace Jones to play Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’ve always wanted Grace Jones to play Storm.

I have to believe she was an inspiration for Punk Storm in the 80's, even if I know for certain it began as a joke and was inspired more by Mr. T.