Page 95 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I love the Hulk and he is one of my favorite characters. The current series has been pretty good and has portrayed Hulk's powers well. I've always expressed a desire to have more Storm + Hulk team-ups. Both of them possess a ton of power but it manifests in completely different ways. I also think some Storm + Banner talks would be interesting. I can see the two of them having talks about the pressures of attempting to maintain control of their emotions at all times.
    Interesting. On the surface, the two don't seem to have much in common but once you dig a little deeper, they do. I wouldn't mind seeing a friendship between the two develop.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hi loves if you havent voted please dont forget to do so,:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nt-Final/page4

I voted. This will be a close one. I think Ororo is behind 1 vote so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Interesting. On the surface, the two don't seem to have much in common but once you dig a little deeper, they do. I wouldn't mind seeing a friendship between the two develop.
    Yes! At first glance I did not see any connections between the two but once I thought about it a little more, I realized that there is a ton of story potential between the two. I think turning into the Hulk and accessing all of that power is both beautiful and terrifying for Banner (although I think more terrifying for him) and who can understand that dichotomy better than Storm?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

No Storm solo is happening. It was nice our question was answered though

AiPT!: Finally, we received A LOT of questions about a Storm solo title, possibly by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Jen Bartel. So, any news to share for Maurice (@MootyMaurice), Queen Drea (@gamer_chic434), Butterflykyss (@butterflykyss) and all of Ororo’s other eager fans?

Jordan: From what I can tell, this traces back to the two of them saying this was something they were interested in doing at some point… but in the time I have been the X-Men editor, there has been no discussion of this series happening. I know they are both busy people, though. There are no plans for this to happen right now, but it’s worth talking about at some point if it seems feasible.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I voted. This will be a close one. I think Ororo is behind 1 vote so far.
    thanks beloved. I hope other storm fans here who have not voted will do so.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Does Hickman love Storm? I think her significance in the upcoming shake up will depend on his affinity for her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does Hickman love Storm? I think her significance in the upcoming shake up will depend on his affinity for her
    I think I recall him wanting to use her when he was writing the avengers but he was told he couldnt use her. that said I'm not sure if he does or not. time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think I recall him wanting to use her when he was writing the avengers but he was told he couldnt use her. that said I'm not sure if he does or not. time will tell.
    Thanks. Im tired of seeing Storm sidelined and want to see her back as a main player in the X-world. Its unfathomable that Marvel has let things get so bad with her. Unfortunately I see the Cyclops and Wolverine push continue (right after we got the Jean and previously Kitty). All these characters keep returning and they forget about Storm

Thanks. Im tired of seeing Storm sidelined and want to see her back as a main player in the X-world. Its unfathomable that Marvel has let things get so bad with her. Unfortunately I see the Cyclops and Wolverine push continue (right after we got the Jean and previously Kitty). All these characters keep returning and they forget about Storm
    yup I fully agree. ororo hss predominantly been a token which is why in do happy coates took interest in the character. could you imagine the trash we would have to sort through had coates not became the writer of BP and used the character? this is why I have been pushing so hard for Coates to write her solo as I know if this doesnt hapoen it will be back to business as usual with her being the token black who is inconsequential to the story.

when you think that to find any character development for storm we have to look at Black Panther, it's pretty clear the x-offices aren't doing right by her
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Agreed. It's terrible that Storm gets over looked again for the likes of Cyclops and Wolverine. Jean being back doesn't help either. I want a writer/creative team that can showcase all of these characters without it being at each others expense.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. It's terrible that Storm gets over looked again for the likes of Cyclops and Wolverine. Jean being back doesn't help either. I want a writer/creative team that can showcase all of these characters without it being at each others expense.
    Looks like Xavier is about to finally be brought back into the fold, so I fear he'll get pushed at her expense as well. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    when you think that to find any character development for storm we have to look at Black Panther it's pretty clear the x-offices aren't doing right by her
    you betta preach. its pathetic. and what was even more discouraging at the time she was getting that development the xwriter at the time was doing everything he could in his book to contradict the development handled in the BP book. its clear there is interest in the character. why marvel wont nurture this the way they do other characters is so frustrating as a storm fan.

And speaking of Storm and Hulk:

Overall I like the piece, although I would have preferred to have Storm be portrayed in a less sexualized pose.