Page 96 of 662 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. It's terrible that Storm gets over looked again for the likes of Cyclops and Wolverine. Jean being back doesn't help either. I want a writer/creative team that can showcase all of these characters without it being at each others expense.
    is there something to indicate it is about to be a cyclops and wolverine centered franchise again?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    No Storm solo is happening. It was nice our question was answered though

AiPT!: Finally, we received A LOT of questions about a Storm solo title, possibly by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Jen Bartel. So, any news to share for Maurice (@MootyMaurice), Queen Drea (@gamer_chic434), Butterflykyss (@butterflykyss) and all of Ororo’s other eager fans?

Jordan: From what I can tell, this traces back to the two of them saying this was something they were interested in doing at some point… but in the time I have been the X-Men editor, there has been no discussion of this series happening. I know they are both busy people, though. There are no plans for this to happen right now, but it’s worth talking about at some point if it seems feasible.
    THIS IS HOW I FEEL MARVEL!!!!

is there something to indicate it is about to be a cyclops and wolverine centered franchise again?
    TBH I didn't hear anything specifically, but with both of them being back I just feel like X-verse is going to be business as usual. I would love to be wrong tho!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    THIS IS HOW I FEEL MARVEL!!!!

lolol ain't that the truth lolol

TBH I didn't hear anything specifically, but with both of them being back I just feel like X-verse is going to be business as usual. I would love to be wrong tho!
    I hope so but from the xmen Monday I dont think ur wrong.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does Hickman love Storm? I think her significance in the upcoming shake up will depend on his affinity for her
    I feel like her could potentially write an epic Storm and like Coates, I think he could he would be able to capture her voice very well. But that's only if he is invested in her. Otherwise, I think she will just be used to further the plot, but not in any significant way.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I feel like her could potentially write an epic Storm and like Coates, I think he could he would be able to capture her voice very well. But that's only if he is invested in her. Otherwise, I think she will just be used to further the plot, but not in any significant way.
    so basically the status quo as usual lol.

Are we ever going to discuss Storm riding the EM field instead of winds?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    isn't that what she does in space? solar winds are made of particles and radiation or are you referencing something else?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

AiPT!: Finally, we received A LOT of questions about a Storm solo title, possibly by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Jen Bartel. So, any news to share for Maurice (@MootyMaurice), Queen Drea (@gamer_chic434), Butterflykyss (@butterflykyss) and all of Ororo’s other eager fans?

Jordan: From what I can tell, this traces back to the two of them saying this was something they were interested in doing at some point… but in the time I have been the X-Men editor, there has been no discussion of this series happening. I know they are both busy people, though. There are no plans for this to happen right now, but it’s worth talking about at some point if it seems feasible.
    I am not surprised by this because here's the thing: if editorial wanted a Storm solo to happen, a Storm solo would happen. He can blame it on Bartel and Coates being busy, but that's just a cop out. Her solo doesn't have to be tied to that writer and artist.

Silver lining for me though, is that I was lukewarm on Coates' Black Panther so it always made me pause a bit when I thought of him writing her solo. Maybe it'd be very good, but wasn't excited to have him write it. Jen Bartel did some beautiful Storm art, though.

BANNED

This ALL of this is a Bold Face LIE. Just say No there is not. And don’t Blame it on the Writer being busy because they can’t possibly be THAT busy. If Marvel wanted a Wolverine story that **** would have been published quick fast and in a hurry. So, No Jordan stop lying and just be �� you don’t want to. But it’s a shame since we have people willing to actually create and write a Storm solo, but for whatever reason Marvel doesn’t want to. But we must get slapped in the fast with so many Wolverine and dumb alternate universe crap every so often.

But whatever this gave me all I needed so now we can stop talking about a Solo.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-25-2019 at 01:32 PM.

To be fair to JDW, the rumors of a Storm solo happening was when the ResurrXion relaunch happened and there were different people in charge of the X-line. Those people are gone and that idea never materialized and isnt really his project to inherit, since it never got off the ground. he has only been responsible for the stuff with Disassembled going forward and the X-line is in a much different place than it was back when this Storm solo was discussed. Its not his fault it hasnt happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    cookie what's in your drink honey?? writers barely can remember her energy sight, I mean when was the last time this was even mentioned ???... also marvel cant have storm doing what magneto does.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am not surprised by this because here's the thing: if editorial wanted a Storm solo to happen, a Storm solo would happen. He can blame it on Bartel and Coates being busy, but that's just a cop out. Her solo doesn't have to be tied to that writer and artist.

Silver lining for me though, is that I was lukewarm on Coates' Black Panther so it always made me pause a bit when I thought of him writing her solo. Maybe it'd be very good, but wasn't excited to have him write it. Jen Bartel did some beautiful Storm art, though.

I would agree with your part about editorial. regardless of whose idea it was if they wanted a storm solo it would happen. why were you lukewarm on Coates' black panther? I will admit I liked the first season of coates bp better than the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    [/B]

This ALL of this is a Bold Face LIE. Just say No there is not. And don’t Blame it on the Writer being busy because they can’t possibly be THAT busy. If Marvel wanted a Wolverine story that **** would have been published quick fast and in a hurry. So, No Jordan stop lying and just be �� you don’t want to. But it’s a shame since we have people willing to actually create and write a Storm solo, but for whatever reason Marvel doesn’t want to. But we must get slapped in the fast with so many Wolverine and dumb alternate universe crap every so often.

But whatever this gave me all I needed so now we can stop talking about a Solo.

agreed to all of this. I'm done talking about the solo but also done with buying their books. we get all this wolverine and Bore Marvel... I mean Captain Marvel solos it's just beyond me. granted wolverine is more popular but captain marvel is hardly as popular as ororo. I'm just over it all.

*sigh* well her name's not Summers, Grey (or one of their many children) nor does she pop claws out her hands so....

And i honestly have nothing against Jean or Scott but the X-Offices seem to have an affinity with them.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    *sigh* well her name's not Summers, Grey (or one of their many children) nor does she pop claws out her hands so....

And i honestly have nothing against Jean or Scott but the X-Offices seem to have an affinity with them.
    I like Jean, Cyke, and also Logan but now that all three of them are back I feel like from this point on they will always be the center of the X-verse. Magneto and Xavier will of course also be getting some attention too. I can only hope that the X-office remembers that Storm exists at that she can do more than just toss around lightning!