Page 99 of 662 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I don’t even view Callisto as a villian. To me she hasn’t been since her first story
    Callisto is more of an Anti-Hero I guess. I mean sometimes she is a bag guy and sometimes she a good guy. It really depends on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Callisto is more of an Anti-Hero I guess. I mean sometimes she is a bag guy and sometimes she a good guy. It really depends on the story.
    More like she follow her own rules and doesn't care about what the X-Men or human do unless that affects her and the Morlocks.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    More like she follow her own rules and doesn't care about what the X-Men or human do unless that affects her and the Morlocks.
    Right, but I’d consider that person a Anti-Hero though. I mean Deadpool is exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    just when I thought I had lost hope, that my heart couldnt go on, that I would never breathe again coates once again became the wind beneath my wind:

praise the hadari yao!!!!
    Cuuuuute! Is this a variant for which issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Yeah, he's only 6' tall so he just has Ororo by 1 inch.
    Yeah, artists tend to draw most male heroes as being much taller than Storm, forgetting that she's 5'11" without heels, where some of these guys are 6ft and a few inches.

Only absolute units like Thor, The Hulk, Cable, Bishop, Luke Cage, Colossus, The Juggernaut etc. should tower over her.

Also, Storm is a bit taller than Bobby, yet I've seen some artists draw them at the same height.

just when I thought I had lost hope, that my heart couldnt go on, that I would never breathe again coates once again became the wind beneath my wind:

praise the hadari yao!!!!
    Beyoncé doesn't need Jay-Z and Storm doesn't need someone who casted he aside like she was nothing. Over this pairing...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

I would totally love if storm looked like this!!! it would be amazing. I'm not sure she is an actress or her Height but her look is lovely.
    Well unfortunately she is kind of short sadly at 5'6 ish and she is an actress from thw tv show Star she sings as well. I just think she is stunning and I love her complexion so thats why I would love her in the role.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Well unfortunately she is kind of short sadly at 5'6 ish and she is an actress from thw tv show Star she sings as well. I just think she is stunning and I love her complexion so thats why I would love her in the role.
    I don’t think 5’6 is a bad height, especially with heels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Yeah, artists tend to draw most male heroes as being much taller than Storm, forgetting that she's 5'11" without heels, where some of these guys are 6ft and a few inches.

Only absolute units like Thor, The Hulk, Cable, Bishop, Luke Cage, Colossus, The Juggernaut etc. should tower over her.

Also, Storm is a bit taller than Bobby, yet I've seen some artists draw them at the same height.
    Your right, but what I find ridiculous is that almost every male in the Marvel Universe is freaking 6ft and up. God Damn!!! LOL we need some MORE smaller men. LOL

NO!!!!!! I don’t want NO FREAKING WOLVERINE!!!!.....or Puck. -_-

Thank goodness some of this has been seeping back into understanding Storm's height. I'm sick and tired of petite Ororo in the movies and comics. She is statuesque. Let's bring that back!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Cuuuuute! Is this a variant for which issue?

no I believe this is the actual cover for issue 14. mr coated posted it on his Instagram account.

it's a shame. there even drawn wolverine taller than her or him near her height.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Beyoncé doesn't need Jay-Z and Storm doesn't need someone who casted he aside like she was nothing. Over this pairing...
    I dont think beyonce would agree with you that she doesnt need jayz especially considering how many love songs she has sang stating the opposite. now in terms of her being cast aside by tchalla have you read anything with these two beyond avx which I think most would agree the characters were horribly ooc.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    no it's totally ok. but I agree she is gorgeous.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This is cute. Storm dont give a f#@$!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This is cute. Storm dont give a f#@$!

not according to foxmen:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

not according to foxmen: