Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Given he’s from the same alternate dimension that turned Betsy Braddock into the first Psylocke, and Excalibur/Captain Britain is all about crosstime capers, there’s a VERY big chance Shatterstar will feature in the new Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Hopefully he'll be a supporting character in Excalibur. I don't want him to be apart from Rictor.

Plus he'd fit right in with the theme, being this lovable pirate/swordsman type.
    He'd be a natural fit there. That'd be great.

BANNED

X-Men: Shattershot Hardcover Overview!

The Shatterstar mini was sooooooo good. I had no interest in the character, and only picked up the first issue because I wanted to support a series involving a gay (or bi, in this case) main character. Now I'm a huge fan, and I'm super bummed he and Rictor aren't together now.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    The Shatterstar mini was sooooooo good. I had no interest in the character, and only picked up the first issue because I wanted to support a series involving a gay (or bi, in this case) main character. Now I'm a huge fan, and I'm super bummed he and Rictor aren't together now.
    That's nice Not just he isn't together with Rictor, but he hasn't been featured anywhere yet :/ hope that'll change
    Be kind, it's FREE