Page 33 of 744 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I didn't wanna say it and like I said I could be overstating things, but I don't see this same level of "Import this character into the franchise" with other characters. BP was the biggest solo hero debut of all time so that could explain why he gets saddled with these demands the most. Doesn't change the fact it's still kinda unfortunate fans don't seem to have faith in his mythos to be able to support another solid movie.

He's likely the only black Marvel hero that'll be getting a solo movie for awhile so why not want his story to be his own ya know? Not everyone needs to pull a Captain America: Civil War to remind us about the shared universe or make the character relevant (not that Cap himself needed it tbh) so I reject this idea that BP needs to heavily feature characters that aren't in his orbit.

Especially when it's possible that some of the people who want him to feature their favorite character were weary or against T'Challa even getting a film in the first place on some "It's SJW" or "It's not even gonna crack 500 mil haha". People who would likely be against a War Dog-centric show or an Okoye mini-series on the upcoming Disney platform but gladly have their preferred character/team take up 30 minutes of a BP movie lol.

Nah the BP can stand on it's own two feet and then logically include small cameos and references to others when necessary. Maybe even a fight scene or two but I have no interest in seeing a Wakanda-Atlantis, Latveria, Genosha, or Lemuria war if the exposition and character work (AKA the heavy lifting) isn't done somewhere else in a franchise that needs/fits the feature more than BP. If people wanna see a Wakanda-Atlantis war, why not feature it in FF?
    Honestly IF marvel decides to use other toys from the sandbox, it won't be an issue of need. I think it's simply a part of the fun of having a shared universe.

We had Black Window show up in Iron Man and Hawkeye show up in Thor and Falcon show up in Ant-Man. None of that hurt the movie at all. And IF someone shows up in the BP movie, I'm sure the same will be true. Ant-Man and Wasp used an Iron Man rogue, and it wasn't the end of the world. If Coogler wants to use Kraven or whatver, I don't see the harm. And of course we're speaking hypothetically ... he may want to stick completely with characters from the BP mythos, and that's fine too. Or he might not... like we saw with Bucky.

Point being, whatever they do I'm sure will turn out fine. Marvel has done a pretty darn awesome job so far, so I don't think we have to worry about it.

I don't understand this major push by some fans to have BP be used as vehicle for other major characters. I sometimes feel people get too caught up in the shared universe aspect of the MCU and forget the fact that even though these characters exist in the same sandbox they are also independent products that deserve to be treated as such. It also feels reductive to the characters that get suggested like Doctor Doom, who should be introduced in a Fantastic Four movie, who themselves deserve a solo outing without taking up a lot of space in another character's film beforehand.

Same with Namor who arguably should be where Aquaman is now, but Marvel doesn't treat him right. That being said I don't feel it's incumbent on the BP mythos to uplift him (or any other character for that matter) to the extent that some people seem to be suggesting. A end credits scene or quick cameo is cool though.

Some of the comments I've read online make me think people want a stealth (insert character/team name here) movie with Black Panther slapped on the title, which is unfortunate. Could be me overstating things, but I really hope Marvel don't fall into the rabbit hole of trying to please people who are more interested in seeing their favorite underutilized character than seeing a film about the character whose name is in the title.

It goes without saying that T'Challa doesn't have the deepest bench of rogues to use on the big screen, but I trust Coogler and company to do the necessary uplifting to make a solid threat that's largely within his mythos. A mashup of Tetu and Achebe or a revamped King Cadaver can be just as impressive as Doom if people are willing to let them stand on their own two feet and the right adjustments are made. I'd prefer to see that, at least in part because it means potentially stronger rogues in the comics.

Granted most moviegoers don't care about the effects these movies have on the comics side of things so it's really all up to the vision of the guys making the movie, who I'm sure will tell a strong story either way
    So a couple of stuff

- I don't get the weird fear of using major properties with Black Panther. He is prime time player his rogue gallery is a reflection of that means Baron Zemo, Dr Doom, Red Skull,Norman Osborn, Magneto,Thanos,Galactus and even Namor are in play along with his regular group and being that his regular group is weak. It is good he can lean on the shared universe.

- After seeing what they with Killmonger and Mbaku there is no doubt in my mind that Tetu,Achebe, King Cadaver or whoever they use will be elevated to major villain BUT Dr Doom is probably the best villain(top 5 certainly) in all of comics no you are not making a villain as impressive as Dr Doom.

- After what has happened to Dr Doom in the last two FF films, I think we can pass on Dr Doom having to be introduced in the FF they need to rely on the parts of their gallery.Keeping it real Dr Doom has been a better Iron Man or Black Panther villain than FF villian at times. Dr Doom and Namor make really good antagonist for Black Panther because of the contrast them being leaders of countries and kingdom plus both have a really good story versus Black Panther. Basically they have become extended members of BP rogue's gallery.

I don't get it a Superman film would use Darkseid who is New Gods villains with no issue. Black Panther using Dr Doom is some sort of case on Black Panther not being able stand on his own feet? It doesn't make any sense if they have chance to use Dr Doom and tell a version of Doomwar then yeah do it. Because it would be a good movie for sure. They don't have tweak and build up some villain they approach BP2 as the biggest spectacle it can possible be which is good approach imo. It is not matter of not being able to stand on his feet it matter presenting enemies and challenges worthy on the level of hero that he is now. Doomwar would be a big story and it would be hard to find a story another villian that can match it for BP in scope. For the last 10 years Namor has probably been the biggest Black Panther villain no character has probably cause him more pain and flooding Wakanda was huge moment. I could understand if people was talking about using Red Skull or Magneto but it is not that "outside villains" being mention actually have stories with BP.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly IF marvel decides to use other toys from the sandbox, it won't be an issue of need. I think it's simply a part of the fun of having a shared universe.

We had Black Window show up in Iron Man and Hawkeye show up in Thor and Falcon show up in Ant-Man. None of that hurt the movie at all. And IF someone shows up in the BP movie, I'm sure the same will be true. Ant-Man and Wasp used an Iron Man rogue, and it wasn't the end of the world. If Coogler wants to use Kraven or whatver, I don't see the harm. And of course we're speaking hypothetically ... he may want to stick completely with characters from the BP mythos, and that's fine too. Or he might not... like we saw with Bucky.

Point being, whatever they do I'm sure will turn out fine. Marvel has done a pretty darn awesome job so far, so I don't think we have to worry about it.
    Oh I definitely understand this is fun, it's just a matter of what's fun to who. I know BP2 will be great regardless of whether it uses a BP rogue but it'd be more fun for me and I'm sure plenty of others if he used characters and villains from his own mythos. A part of it is a matter of symbolism but also because I genuinely think those characters fit him better and can be adapted in new ways on the big screen I personally believe are cooler. People are fine to disagree and it's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

That being said, I have no issue with instances where characters show up for a couple minutes like the instances you mentioned. Black Widow was great in Iron Man and Hawkeye was cool in Thor for the limited screen time and exposition they occupied, which is what I'd actually want. I'm not suggesting BP shouldn't have non-BP characters appear in it at all, just that they shouldn't dominate the narrative as a main villain or important supporting cast. Even Kraven I'm fine with as a mercenary or something for the big bad who I ultimately think should be someone from his rogues gallery. I know some Antman fans that would've preferred they used a villain specific to him so I'm ok with people preferring certain villains. Peter and Shuri meeting up for some jokes while she's at the Wakandan Outreach Center would be fun too lol

Your honor may I approach the bench...

Three failed Fantastic Four movies later featuring various versions of Doctor Doom have to be combined to make it even close to the 1 billion mark while Killmonger is 1.3 billion dollars viral worldwide as an updated more modern villain!

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...tasticfour.htm

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...asticfour2.htm

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...sticfour15.htm

I know I know... Disney did not have their hands on those productions then and now has them in house but still Killmonger was generally unknown to the public and he is all the rage among black militants and the black conscious crowds!

Why mess with an already successful formula where 1.3 billion dollars worth of dancing in the aisles fans kept this movie in the theater until the 700 million dollar domestic mark was reached!

At this point in time now it's not about how many black heroes you can come up with it's how many black super villains you can introduce to the public!

Doctor Doom is more of the same where as Princess Zanda could have fans debating from the Martin Luther King Drive Avenue Barbershops whether she was right in her actions similar to Killmonger!

I neither want to see Doom nor Storm anywhere near this franchise because either could suck all the air out of the room taking up precious lines that could be given to a more intriguing character with better motives!

Doomwar was great for Latveria fanboys but what would Black Panther fans receive from this toe to toe battle?

Avengers: Doomwar... This would be better in the same way that Avengers: Infinity War was where everybody gets that @$$ trashed collectively instead of a solo BP vs Doom would do!

Besides... Doom has to get his dollars up before he steps into the 1.3 billy range jus' sayin'...

Redjack needs to sit down with Coogler and Manhattan Project a way to make Princess Zanda worthy of Halloween costume parties!

Explore every possible way to make Princess Zanda A-list with no compromises so that we hear ish like this...

Oprah: "Guuuuuuuurlll did you see Black Panther 2!"

Gayle: "Princess Zanda is dat chick... I'm getting my hair done just like her and them shoes though LAWD!"

Oprah: "You aint said nothing but a word... Between me and you T'challa should have hit that as soon as she did that thang that she did!"

Gayle: "Nakia was hating wasn't she... Call Lupita up and that actress that played Zanda you need to secure that interview ASAP!"
    Get Hectic!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    So a couple of stuff

- I don't get the weird fear of using major properties with Black Panther. He is prime time player his rogue gallery is a reflection of that means Baron Zemo, Dr Doom, Red Skull,Norman Osborn, Magneto,Thanos,Galactus and even Namor are in play along with his regular group and being that his regular group is weak. It is good he can lean on the shared universe.

- After seeing what they with Killmonger and Mbaku there is no doubt in my mind that Tetu,Achebe, King Cadaver or whoever they use will be elevated to major villain BUT Dr Doom is probably the best villain(top 5 certainly) in all of comics no you are not making a villain as impressive as Dr Doom.

- After what has happened to Dr Doom in the last two FF films, I think we can pass on Dr Doom having to be introduced in the FF they need to rely on the parts of their gallery.Keeping it real Dr Doom has been a better Iron Man or Black Panther villain than FF villian at times. Dr Doom and Namor make really good antagonist for Black Panther because of the contrast them being leaders of countries and kingdom plus both have a really good story versus Black Panther. Basically they have become extended members of BP rogue's gallery.

I don't get it a Superman film would use Darkseid who is New Gods villains with no issue. Black Panther using Dr Doom is some sort of case on Black Panther not being able stand on his own feet? It doesn't make any sense if they have chance to use Dr Doom and tell a version of Doomwar then yeah do it. Because it would be a good movie for sure. They don't have tweak and build up some villain they approach BP2 as the biggest spectacle it can possible be which is good approach imo. It is not matter of not being able to stand on his feet it matter presenting enemies and challenges worthy on the level of hero that he is now. Doomwar would be a big story and it would be hard to find a story another villian that can match it for BP in scope. For the last 10 years Namor has probably been the biggest Black Panther villain no character has probably cause him more pain and flooding Wakanda was huge moment. I could understand if people was talking about using Red Skull or Magneto but it is not that "outside villains" being mention actually have stories with BP.
    - It's not a fear it's a preference. I've already stated that a BP film that uses Namor, the FF, or Doom would be quality, just not my ideal way of doing it since I'd prefer he use homegrown villains. And the weakness of BP's rogues in the comics only bleeds into the movies so much. In the same way that M'Baku and Killmonger were revamped and able to in some cases steal the show during the 1st film, I'm convinced that if any BP's other major villains is depicted well they too can be capable threats and sufficiently challenging to T'Challa and Wakanda.

- MCU Killmonger has been more impressive in one movie than Fox Doom has been in 3. A well written Cadaver will always be better than a poorly written Zemo, especially when casuals don't care if there is a huge disparity in relevance or power in the comics. The characters are only as good as they are depicted, and I'm of the opinion that as of right now Doom doesn't have a particular edge over an uplifted Achebe in anything other than name recognition, which is irrelevant when we're talking about the MCU at this point. A movie featuring either of them would go in different directions and I'd prefer the direction Achebe goes into.

- I don't particularly care for the FF so if they don't wanna use Doom it's not exactly an issue for me, but I do prefer they keep their characters or give them to the Avengers movies rather than ship them off to BP, which I think can produce interesting rogues of its own. Rogues that were created to fight him and poses challenges when they are written to their fullest potential. I don't see an issue with them having to inflate their power level or relevance compared to the comics as long as they're still badass.

I don't feel the desire to see Wakanda enter a huge war with Latveria in a Doomwar scenario to to make BP a spectacle (visual or otherwise). I personally think the 3rd act of the first movie suffered because it went for those big traditional battles and I'd rather they build on the Bond-esque, political mastermind T'Challa that Achebe/Tetu and his dark magic would go up against. I have enough faith in the franchise and Coogler that if Marvel went that route they'd be able to make it work brilliantly but it's cool if you support Doom or Namor being the main guys as I'm sure that would be fun too. If anything Marvel would be better off making Doomwar BP/Doctor Strange-centric Avengers movie since it could easily be that big in scale imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    Thank you and this is a point that I've made here not long ago. All it takes is alittle revamp and they can be golden. It has def worked for Killmonger. Mbaku while not technically a villain in the MCU right now has benefited greatly from a revamp. And like mentioned Redjack did a great revamp of Zanda. BP don't need guest stars from other franchises taking up space for actual BP characters.
    Thanks for the Zanda love.

I agree. BP has plenty of potential A List Rogues. Somebody just needs to take them seriously.

Hey Redjack...

Any chance of Black Panther teaming up with Mary Poppins!

Don't sleep on Miss Poppins she bout dat life!

A spoonful of vibranium helps the medicine go down...

I could see her as T'challa and Shuri's white nanny who pops in to sing some songs with the local wild life and also help out on the front lines at Wakanda's border with her broom spear of Bashenga!

Her powers are magic based and from time to time she goes super villain but eventually comes back to the good side once T'challa reasons with her!

Plus... She is secretly the White Wolf's biological mother because King T'chaka pulled a Schwarzeneggar way back when!

Are you writing this down... This is free of charge!
    Get Hectic!

I didn't wanna say it and like I said I could be overstating things, but I don't see this same level of "Import this character into the franchise" with other characters. BP was the biggest solo hero debut of all time so that could explain why he gets saddled with these demands the most. Doesn't change the fact it's still kinda unfortunate fans don't seem to have faith in his mythos to be able to support another solid movie.

He's likely the only black Marvel hero that'll be getting a solo movie for awhile so why not want his story to be his own ya know? Not everyone needs to pull a Captain America: Civil War to remind us about the shared universe or make the character relevant (not that Cap himself needed it tbh) so I reject this idea that BP needs to heavily feature characters that aren't in his orbit.

Especially when it's possible that some of the people who want him to feature their favorite character were weary or against T'Challa even getting a film in the first place on some "It's SJW" or "It's not even gonna crack 500 mil haha". People who would likely be against a War Dog-centric show or an Okoye mini-series on the upcoming Disney platform but gladly have their preferred character/team take up 30 minutes of a BP movie lol.

Nah the BP can stand on it's own two feet and then logically include small cameos and references to others when necessary. Maybe even a fight scene or two but I have no interest in seeing a Wakanda-Atlantis, Latveria, Genosha, or Lemuria war if the exposition and character work (AKA the heavy lifting) isn't done somewhere else in a franchise that needs/fits the feature more than BP. If people wanna see a Wakanda-Atlantis war, why not feature it in FF?
    Thing is, the people your are mentioning here aren't usually actually fans, they are the people who pretend they care but actually don't like you said they just want to use BP to push their favorite character or something and don't actually care about his franchise (or only want to use his name to boost popularity while their ideas would kill franchise momentum)

This are the same people who would say things like n"we want more Black unity in the movie" then post release "you know if would be cool if T'Challa and Shuri fought over the crown and Shuri took over" or somenwhk wanted to see Coates no one man nonsense on screen which goes against Their claims.

Plus everyone knows if your going to start putting other characters in your movies, it's going to be in the 3rd, butbat the Same time, it's not necessary because unlike other heroes, Black panther has a nation which means he has plenty of supporting cast he can utilize without needing to grab others like Cap did

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

A Black Panther sequel DOES NOT need a major Marvel villain/antagonist like Namor or Doom to be hyped. The first one didn't need them and barely had any connection to the MCU or Infinity War storyline so why does a sequel actually need one?

You know what? A part of me thinks some MCU and superhero movie fanboys felt alienated by the first film. Here's a superhero movie within the MCU that not only is very separated from the larger MCU narrative, but unashamedly featured different kinds of blackness in Afrofuturism, racial politics, cultures from the African and black diaspora etc. These people who are probably not black may have been led to feel Black Panther wasn't for them the way Captain America and Iron Man movies were (because they were part of the norm because they featured mostly white casts and American or Western culture).

Now all of a sudden for a sequel to a movie that boasted a 90% black cast and the MCU's first major (if not ONLY) black villain and proved to be part of the film's success and appeal, people want Namor and Doom (characters who aren't black) and suddenly people want a Black Panther movie to have a massive scale as if the big final battle wasn't the most criticised aspect of the first film.

You can't tell me it isn't shady. I want none of it. And some fantasy nation vs nation war doesn't sound like Coogler at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    So a couple of stuff

Ultimately, if we are being real, Dr. Doom is only a big deal to comic fans in the comic side of things. The movie side? Doom is pretty meh at best. Killmonger was put up there as a top best villain in the mcu right up there with Loki and Thanos.. and he did it in one movie, in which he died in the end.. Thanos had multiple appearances, is still alive and such and Loki appeared in every Thor movie and the two Avengers movies.. if people can has such a strong response to Erik, who's claim to fame comic side is beating T'Challa and having never lost (though that's debatable) in pretty sure BPs other rogues can be brought up just fine.

Also the problem with Doom war is that it's a ishty doin event in which Doom "loses" but doesn't actually lose. T'Challa lost his uncle, thousands of Wakandan citizens and Vibranium, and he didn't even beat Doom, he was shown broken at his feet (then insult to injury, THANKS Doom for teaching him and Wakanda a lesson) and you want this adapted?

In order for it to be okay, Doom would have to die a slow painful death like Erik did, while he watches Latveria forces getting demolished by Wakanda. You ain't pulling no doomwar isht on the mcu. That is character assassination

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ultimately, if we are being real, Dr. Doom is only a big deal to comic fans in the comic side of things. The movie side? Doom is pretty meh at best. Killmonger was put up there as a top best villain in the mcu right up there with Loki and Thanos.. and he did it in one movie, in which he died in the end.. Thanos had multiple appearances, is still alive and such and Loki appeared in every Thor movie and the two Avengers movies.. if people can has such a strong response to Erik, who's claim to fame comic side is beating T'Challa and having never lost (though that's debatable) in pretty sure BPs other rogues can be brought up just fine.

Also the problem with Doom war is that it's a ishty doin event in which Doom "loses" but doesn't actually lose. T'Challa lost his uncle, thousands of Wakandan citizens and Vibranium, and he didn't even beat Doom, he was shown broken at his feet (then insult to injury, THANKS Doom for teaching him and Wakanda a lesson) and you want this adapted?

In order for it to be okay, Doom would have to die a slow painful death like Erik did, while he watches Latveria forces getting demolished by Wakanda. You ain't pulling no doomwar isht on the mcu. That is character assassination

My ideal Doomwar ending would be with T'Challa beating Doom hard like Ant Man did in Fraction's FF run.Not kill him,because let's face it, Dr Doom is far too great and iconic to kill,but definitely giving him such a hard defeat that he would think twice before attacking Wakanda again.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    A Black Panther sequel DOES NOT need a major Marvel villain/antagonist like Namor or Doom to be hyped. The first one didn't need them and barely had any connection to the MCU or Infinity War storyline so why does a sequel actually need one?

You know what? A part of me thinks some MCU and superhero movie fanboys felt alienated by the first film. Here's a superhero movie within the MCU that not only is very separated from the larger MCU narrative, but unashamedly featured different kinds of blackness in Afrofuturism, racial politics, cultures from the African and black diaspora etc. These people who are probably not black may have been led to feel Black Panther wasn't for them the way Captain America and Iron Man movies were (because they were part of the norm because they featured mostly white casts and American or Western culture).

Now all of a sudden for a sequel to a movie that boasted a 90% black cast and the MCU's first major (if not ONLY) black villain and proved to be part of the film's success and appeal, people want Namor and Doom (characters who aren't black) and suddenly people want a Black Panther movie to have a massive scale as if the big final battle wasn't the most criticised aspect of the first film.

You can't tell me it isn't shady. I want none of it. And some fantasy nation vs nation war doesn't sound like Coogler at all.
    I am not a black guy and i am not American, so i enjoyed seeing a hero who was out of the US geography and MCU narrative.But,i feel that while the movie was a great represantation of Black Panther in the big screen,it's a little bit overrated as a film.It was good,but not as great as many people tend to promote this film.

As for the sequel,i want stricktly Black Panther villains. They can reinvent his rogue gallery in those movies in order to make some villains work and put a creativity freedom in it. They did great with M'Baku, a villain i always consider him silly and C-List villain.So, i have faith that they could use more T'Challa's enemies in a creative and enjoyable way.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

I don't understand this major push by some fans to have BP be used as vehicle for other major characters.
    TBF, it ain't just the scary white people who are doing this though.

As soon as BP blows, you had people wanting to use him to push every dark skinned character in existence.

As soon as BP blows, you had/have people wanting to immediately push people within his own mythos to the top spot.

Same with Namor who arguably should be where Aquaman is now, but Marvel doesn't treat him right. That being said I don't feel it's incumbent on the BP mythos to uplift him (or any other character for that matter) to the extent that some people seem to be suggesting. A end credits scene or quick cameo is cool though.
    Namor can't be Aquaman because Marvel Studios do not have his full rights. He is like the Hulk. They would have to share if they make a "Namor" movie.

But Namor as a villain works. Hell, at this point he is one of BP's best rogues (he's been a villain for BP for half a decade now). Not only has he been a villain in the comics numerous times (how many times has he flooded **** now?) but also you can flip the script on the Aquaman thing and give us an Orn like character who isn't a corny hammy joke. Namor's time as a hero is over. the rights issue screws him up and now Aquabro took his thing and made a billion dollars out of it. There is no incentive for Disney anymore. They can't beat Aquabro the hero.

It isn't about uplifting Namor. F that. He'd be a villain. He'd die with panther claws in his chest. It is about uplifting T'challa and Wakanda by giving him a person and a country that might just be a match for T'challa and Wakanda. It also offers a "dark mirror" for t'challa and wakanda... what if there was a powerful secret country who's king was a giant dickface instead of an honorable hero?

Doom can stay away though. He's too big. That victory wouldn't be clean. That fanboyism runs way too deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Excellent post and something I've noticed as well. It feels like a fictional black male hero can't stand on his own he HAS to have his spotlight shared and quickly before people start to feel uncomfortable or something.
    black people won't even let T'challa stand on his own. Look at all the twitter garbage that gets posted in here trashing Tchalla as much as possible under the guise of "I just want the next movie better."

It is like we are afraid Black Panther was an anomaly and we gotta share the pie now while we still got food.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I am not a black guy and i am not American, so i enjoyed seeing a hero who was out of the US geography and MCU narrative.But,i feel that while the movie was a great represantation of Black Panther in the big screen,it's a little bit overrated as a film.It was good,but not as great as many people tend to promote this film.

As for the sequel,i want stricktly Black Panther villains. They can reinvent his rogue gallery in those movies in order to make some villains work and put a creativity freedom in it. They did great with M'Baku, a villain i always consider him silly and C-List villain.So, i have faith that they could use more T'Challa's enemies in a creative and enjoyable way.
    Why is it so hard for some people to understand this is a matter of opinion, and not a "right or wrong" situation?

I don't think it's overrated, and I'm not gonna pretend I'm right and you're wrong just because I think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    A Black Panther sequel DOES NOT need a major Marvel villain/antagonist like Namor or Doom to be hyped.
    Def doesnt need.

Def might be fun though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    My ideal Doomwar ending would be with T'Challa beating Doom hard like Ant Man did in Fraction's FF run.Not kill him,because let's face it, Dr Doom is far too great and iconic to kill,but definitely giving him such a hard defeat that he would think twice before attacking Wakanda again.
    T'challa ain't Scott though. Scott is just a thieve with a heart of gold.

T'challa is a warrior. There is nothing in him that would beat someone so bad just to humiliate him. That really isn't the character. He would off him unless some diplomatic reason stopped him OR if he could use him in the future.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html