Page 146 of 744 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah i liked how things were before. It's more annoying too that he asks why would Wakanda have a old system and then sets out to destroy it and make it look utterly horrible and that a western govt is the best. Instead of showing why it works and why they use it
    Does anyone even remember what happened during the 1st two seasons?

Aside from the rape camps and an ineffective T'Challa, nothing stands out.

The readers have forgotten, even the writer has forgotten. What kind of gov't does Wakanda have again?

We've moved onto The Farce Awakens as we continue to wait for T'Challa to "wake up".

Meanwhile, we get Jedi/Sith T'Challa wrecking it on everything else outside of his solo.

Much better minis, supporting characters getting love(and better stories).

We went from "no one man" to one true king.

BP Quest has been fanta-culous, pure BP. No fillers.

Biggest problem right now is once the minis are done, we only have Avengers. We need more minis and guest appearances to fill the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Coogler ain't white! So he can't be the GOAT hollywood white man

Sometimes it's hard bro.

Jason Aaron got no excuses. The Bendis cancer is gone

Hickman be getting ridiculous both with his world building and his square peg in round hole characterizations... but I was entertained 85% of the time and, his doom-d-riding aside, what he did with BP and Sunspot was largely fantastic, and influential in a good way.

I'd have liked to have seen what he had intended before Bendis gave him the Steve Austin middle fingers. Aaron dont got these issues, I think he the top dog right now. No excuses!
    Hes off to a good start so far. Let's see if he continues on the SWaD Tchalla or AvX. So far looks to be the former

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

The readers have forgotten, even the writer has forgotten. What kind of gov't does Wakanda have again?

We've moved onto The Farce Awakens as we continue to wait for T'Challa to "wake up".

Meanwhile, we get Jedi/Sith T'Challa wrecking it on everything else outside of his solo.

It's hilarious how everyone ignores it lol. After all that s1 & s2 nonsense, Marvel writers were like "so.... he's king but not king but everyone acknowledges him as king? Soooo basically don't include the doras.. and we can just pretend all that other **** never happened? Heheh cool."

Sucks for the Doras tho. Gathering dust on the shelf watching Okoye get that Director of Shield promotion

Biggest problem right now is once the minis are done, we only have Avengers. We need more minis and guest appearances to fill the void.
    Yup, that's pretty much the problem now. MK ended, BPvDP about to end.. we were eating well with 3 fun BP books a month, now it's down to two and soon to be one. Even Exiles with cowboy BP is coming to an end.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Hes off to a good start so far. Let's see if he continues on the SWaD Tchalla or AvX. So far looks to be the former
    As long as BP is leading he should shine. Having his Agents of Wakanda(Secret Avengers team) is cool and something T'Challa would totally do. He gets to get his hands dirty and protect the main Avengers team from fall-out if something goes bad.

It's funny because Steve did the same thing when he was running around calling himself Commander Rogers(I kind a miss that guy a little) leading his own Secret Avengers. So this should not be an issue for anyone.

It's hilarious how everyone ignores it lol. After all that s1 & s2 nonsense, Marvel writers were like "so.... he's king but not king but everyone acknowledges him as king? Soooo basically don't include the doras.. and we can just pretend all that other **** never happened? Heheh cool."

Sucks for the Doras tho. Gathering dust on the shelf watching Okoye get that Director of Shield promotion

Yup, that's pretty much the problem now. MK ended, BPvDP about to end.. we were eating well with 3 fun BP books a month, now it's down to two and soon to be one. Even Exiles with cowboy BP is coming to an end.
    So get rid of Ayo and Aneka and everyone is happy. Pretty easy.

So get rid of Ayo and Aneka and everyone is happy. Pretty easy.
    I’m just loving his pointless Coates’ efforts to push his pet characters just fell flat on their face since the movie dropped. Now all we need is to find a way to get rid of the mutant.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

True enough. So much has changed it's interesting, especially how much d-riding there was for Coates pre BP release. Yeah he needs another mini, preferably also a creative team change as well but they are doing tje all ages BP series so that's something to look out for. I kinda wish they relaunched the MK knights BP line.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m just loving his pointless Coates’ efforts to push his pet characters just fell flat on their face since the movie dropped. Now all we need is to find a way to get rid of the mutant.
    Just keep him in Shuri's book as a regular. Solves everything. I'd also bring back the WDG as supporting characters too.

True enough. So much has changed it's interesting, especially how much d-riding there was for Coates pre BP release. Yeah he needs another mini, preferably also a creative team change as well but they are doing tje all ages BP series so that's something to look out for. I kinda wish they relaunched the MK knights BP line.
    We've already seen it in BP's quest but they could do a series where BP has to team-up with the previous Black Panthers to take down a major threat.

And yes to relaunching a BP MK series, make it a darker series. BP vs The Hand etc.

As long as BP is leading he should shine. Having his Agents of Wakanda(Secret Avengers team) is cool and something T'Challa would totally do. He gets to get his hands dirty and protect the main Avengers team from fall-out if something goes bad.

It's funny because Steve did the same thing when he was running around calling himself Commander Rogers(I kind a miss that guy a little) leading his own Secret Avengers. So this should not be an issue for anyone.
    It makes too much sense. Honestly I think a big indicator too will be how he treats T'Challa in the big event since he hasn't had a major role since TRO.

I don't think anyone will have issues with AoW. I fact I think everyone is expecting a spin off series (which would be great for Okoye) to come from it

We've already seen it in BP's quest but they could do a series where BP has to team-up with the previous Black Panthers to take down a major threat.

And yes to relaunching a BP MK series, make it a darker series. BP vs The Hand etc.
    What's the WDG? The hand would be cool, I would also like to see him go against bigger threats too. Or straight up political thriller like priest had going

What's the WDG? The hand would be cool, I would also like to see him go against bigger threats too. Or straight up political thriller like priest had going
    The Wakandan Design Group

give me Gorgon!

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The Wakandan Design Group
    ah yeah I figured that wad what he meant after the fact.

Yeah I agree the WDG should be brought back in and used for Shuri to have her own support staff