Page 149 of 744 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 11160

I thiink this could be added to the Kings list of feats if it hasnt already, he basically bult a prison butits who the prison is holding that makes it impressive!

Attachment 78767

From Marvel Knights!
    “‎There's no way to cheat a sensualist like me, somebody who can die laughing for hours over the pattern of the carpet in a hotel lobby.”

It is in my "to be added" folder
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    I thiink this could be added to the Kings list of feats if it hasnt already, he basically bult a prison butits who the prison is holding that makes it impressive!

Attachment 78767

From Marvel Knights!
    T'Challa is the primary reason I have been picking this up and it's been great.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Yes it was far better than expected!
    “‎There's no way to cheat a sensualist like me, somebody who can die laughing for hours over the pattern of the carpet in a hotel lobby.”

Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post

Attachment 78767

From Marvel Knights!
    I still wish that book had another issue. The resolution felt so rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Anything good in Avengers or Shuri?
    I'd like to know too. I get off late and my in-laws are in town so I won't get to it until late.

Well, actually only are about Avengers but... lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    T'Challa is the primary reason I have been picking this up and it's been great.
    Ending was **** and the continuity is confusing.

T'challa got treated with respect and kicked ass so, win for #teamfeats though.

Now I need #feats in a great story please.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    First issue post Secret Wars (call it Black Panther #0) should have been someone straight up challenging T'challa in Tribal Combat and people possibly protesting his crown.

He got the crown after nearly every Wakandan was dead and Shuri past it with no one around lol. Well, except for the lucky cameras that were there later I guess.

Someone out there woulda went, "wait a second I don't believe you"

There is a direct system in place if you don't like the king. Tournaments, challenges, various tribal laws.

They whole issue should have been him passing various tribal laws and challenges to make sure he still had Bast's blessing after all the crap that went down.

It would have been a fun "re-introduction" to Black Panther for his first solo in years. Great for people to jump on while catching them up to speed of what happened in those years via T'challa's thoughts during the challenges. While also giving us an introduction of the current government in place before Coates decided to make it boring and dismantle it.
    Hell even if Coates had a #0 showing the lead up to his #1 would of been better then the jarring rape camps and other bullshit we got. I mean, especially after reading RJs pitch, his would of made a hell of a lot more sense as a jumping on point. Coates story relied on having Read secret wars (at least up until Shuri died) then ignored the ending. It jumped into the story half way through then slowed to a snail crawl for the entirety of the season

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

BANNED

I only post here for Black panther true fans and the black people who really enjoy their African roots. I never post for self hating sambos who would use the deception their masters gave them until they and/or their family is murdered in the street or in their home by the ones they use their deception to hide racism.
    Last edited by goku200; 02-20-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is one reason why I never particularly loved the separation of king and black panther title. It does make some sense in the movie universe becuase they actually move in real time but in the comics, keeping them one and the same make sthe connection to Bast mean more to the country and gives the "relgious" tribal peeps more power.

(also explains why Shuri became queen despite T'challa still being alive)
    I think the idea of Bast not accepting Shuri in The Deadliest of Species is sort of a callback to this. It's really the only other time that the acceptance of the Panther god(dess) seems to matter.

Seems weird that T'challa just didn't tell the truth and say the spirit was gone, he did know, but maybe he knew the "back up plan" was crap behind it and he was still the best person for the job regardless
    Honestly, I think T'Challa has a bit of a fake it until you make it thing going on. Although I don't really think he knew for certain until the end of the issue.

I'm going to write my thoughts on issue three later tonight. But I'll comment on the solicits since they're up. I'm definitely shocked that Acuna isn't finishing up this story. I get that he doesn't have the necessary speed, but it's definitely a disappointment.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

MCU Storm concept art?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think the idea of Bast not accepting Shuri in The Deadliest of Species is sort of a callback to this. It's really the only other time that the acceptance of the Panther god(dess) seems to matter.

Honestly, I think T'Challa has a bit of a fake it until you make it thing going on. Although I don't really think he knew for certain until the end of the issue.

I'm going to write my thoughts on issue three later tonight. But I'll comment on the solicits since they're up. I'm definitely shocked that Acuna isn't finishing up this story. I get that he doesn't have the necessary speed, but it's definitely a disappointment.
    Acuna not finishing this up is dissappointing. I swear none of the A listers today seem capable of handling the monthly grind.

I feel like a cranky old man saying this, but back when I was a kid I don't think this was ever that much of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    I only post here for Black panther true fans and the black people who really enjoy their African roots. I never post for self hating sambos who would use the deception their masters gave them until they and/or their family is murdered in the street or in their home by the ones they use their deception to hide racism.
    Glad that was cleared up... Thank you for your contributions and sage wisdom
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 02-20-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    MCU Storm concept art?
    Wrong thread

Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13