Page 36 of 744 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

Read BP 8. Same stuff as usual, beating down goons, plot snail crawls along.. the bit with Nakia was kinda eh. Nu-Nakia is bae, storm odnt ever going to be a part of the mythos so let T'Challa get the non obsessed, cool Nakia ad his LI. Coates needs to get on track, his story is going to rush to an unsatisfactory ending at this rate... Again. Looking like a 0/3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Read BP 8. Same stuff as usual, beating down goons, plot snail crawls along.. the bit with Nakia was kinda eh. Nu-Nakia is bae, storm odnt ever going to be a part of the mythos so let T'Challa get the non obsessed, cool Nakia ad his LI. Coates needs to get on track, his story is going to rush to an unsatisfactory ending at this rate... Again. Looking like a 0/3
    No surprises there. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Hey Redjack...

Any chance of Black Panther teaming up with Mary Poppins!

Don't sleep on Miss Poppins she bout dat life!

A spoonful of vibranium helps the medicine go down...

I could see her as T'challa and Shuri's white nanny who pops in to sing some songs with the local wild life and also help out on the front lines at Wakanda's border with her broom spear of Bashenga!

Her powers are magic based and from time to time she goes super villain but eventually comes back to the good side once T'challa reasons with her!

Plus... She is secretly the White Wolf's biological mother because King T'chaka pulled a Schwarzeneggar way back when!

Are you writing this down... This is free of charge!
    What's wrong with you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    What's wrong with you?
    Do it now!

Get to the chopper!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    What's wrong with you?
    The real question is, what's wrong with marvel for not already making this happen

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    When you don't understand racism and how it works everything you think you know will just confuse you. Doom is trash and does not need to be in Black Panther 2. Black Panther is way bigger than Doom will ever be now. Anything Ryan Coogler comes up with will be better than Doom.
    I don't understand racism??? Honestly go away with that stupid approach to talking to people on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ultimately, if we are being real, Dr. Doom is only a big deal to comic fans in the comic side of things. The movie side? Doom is pretty meh at best.
    Dr Doom is one of most big villains in comic period,He is one of the few transcend to the popular culture where more than just regular comic fans know him.

Here is the thing we are talking about ready made character no need to do anything improve in Dr Doom and ready made story in Doomwar which just need to tweak. Every single mention of Black Panther villain had the phrase "you need to fix" or "you have to modernize or rework". Fox did impossible they f*cked up Dr Doom twice because for some reason they taught they had to change Doom. All you have to tell Dr Doom story with no change it works it is amazing how fox mess that up

The thing really bother about me these comments is thought process it is some larger statement on Black Panther if he use Dr Doom there is some sort of deeper meaning like "the Black Hero has to use someone else toys to succeed" " Black Panther to use his own villains because it statement about strength of his personal franchise" etc. When It just Namor and Dr Doom are extended Black Panther villains now and people just want BP2 to be big.

Here is the thing I am long time comic fan but sporadic Black Panther fan but over the years that has changed. This is the simple challenge in mention Dr Doom it means a version of Doomwar for Black Panther, For X-men which I am big fan they have Dark Phoenix, God Love Man Kills, Days of the Future Past, etc. For Batman they have the Killing Joke, Hush, The Long Halloween, Knightfall, etc. When I am seeing people mention villians for Black Panther I am not seeing stories mention when so went look for the classic must tell story for Black Panther I am seeing no order just stuff I am seeing on multiple list

1.Black Panther Vol. 1: The Client
    2. Who is the Black Panther
    3.Secret Invasion: Black Panther
    4.Black Panther: Enemy of The State
    5.New Avengers Volume 1: Everything Dies/ Infinity
    6.Killmonger’s Rage
    7.A Nation Under Our Feet
    8.Panther's Rage
    9.Enemy Of The State II
    10.Sturm Und Drang
    11 Captain America/Black Panther: Flags of Our Fathers
    12. Black Panther: The Man Without Fear

Where are those villains fitting in on these stories? What is the story as longtime fan that has going this villian should be on the big screen? Honestly in reading comments it feels people just want movie franchise to repair subpar villains in Black Panther gallery instead putting a proven villian from a proven good story .There is whole bunch of this villain "could" be great instead of this villain "was great" in this story and it would make for good movie.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-16-2019 at 08:13 PM.

1.3 billion dollar Killmonger is greater than any other villain except 2 billion dollar Thanos... Big bank always takes little bank so says the streets!

The black community is full of debates about whether Killmonger was right just as there are the same for Thanos was right in snapping off half the universe just to help Los Angeles traffic!

Even Darth Vader never got the "He may be right" context of discussion in every day normal life among the common folks!

Loki, Hela, Red Skull and all the other great villains are not pushing the narrative towards 1.3 billion unless they are with an ensemble cast like the Avengers!

Even if Doom was done the same as the comic version is that 1.3 billion dollars guaranteed?

Maybe movie going fans are long past the scarred and deformed psychotic villain hiding behind the Phantom of The Opera mask as they are for the Punisher due to so many self styled Death Wish type vigilante knock offs from the past!

Doom could turn out to be nothing more than glorified Obidiah Stane on screen then what...

A Black Blofeld...

Cross hybrid Princess Zanda with a little sexy Catwoman, controlling Poison Ivy and a Bond villain and she has potential never before seen in cinema...

Get Hectic!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I don't understand racism??? Honestly go away with that stupid approach to talking to people on internet

Dr Doom is one of most big villains in comic period,He is one of the few transcend to the popular culture where more than just regular comic fans know him.

Here is the thing we are talking about ready made character no need to do anything improve in Dr Doom and ready made story in Doomwar which just need to tweak. Every single mention of Black Panther villain had the phrase "you need to fix" or "you have to modernize or rework". Fox did impossible they f*cked up Dr Doom twice because for some reason they taught they had to change Doom. All you have to tell Dr Doom story with no change it works it is amazing how fox mess that up

The thing really bother about me these comments is thought process it is some larger statement on Black Panther if he use Dr Doom there is some sort of deeper meaning like "the Black Hero has to use someone else toys to succeed" " Black Panther to use his own villains because it statement about strength of his personal franchise" etc. When It just Namor and Dr Doom are extended Black Panther villains now and people just want BP2 to be big.

Here is the thing I am long time comic fan but sporadic Black Panther fan but over the years that has changed. This is the simple challenge in mention Dr Doom it means a version of Doomwar for Black Panther, For X-men which I am big fan they have Dark Phoenix, God Love Man Kills, Days of the Future Past, etc. For Batman they have the Killing Joke, Hush, The Long Halloween, Knightfall, etc. When I am seeing people mention villians for Black Panther I am not seeing stories mention when so went look for the classic must tell story for Black Panther I am seeing no order just stuff I am seeing on multiple list

1.Black Panther Vol. 1: The Client
    2. Who is the Black Panther
    3.Secret Invasion: Black Panther
    4.Black Panther: Enemy of The State
    5.New Avengers Volume 1: Everything Dies/ Infinity
    6.Killmonger’s Rage
    7.A Nation Under Our Feet
    8.Panther's Rage
    9.Enemy Of The State II
    10.Sturm Und Drang
    11 Captain America/Black Panther: Flags of Our Fathers
    12. Black Panther: The Man Without Fear

Where are those villains fitting in on these stories? What is the story as longtime fan that has going this villian should be on the big screen? Honestly in reading comments it feels people just want movie franchise to repair subpar villains in Black Panther gallery instead putting a proven villian from a proven good story .There is whole bunch of this villain "could" be great instead of this villain "was great" in this story and it would make for good movie.
    What "proven good story" are you talking about?

Hopefully not Doomwar, the Black Panther event in name only?

On a super serious level frak Doom appearing in BP2 or any other Black Panther centered cinematic project.

As I stated in a previous post, Doom didn't get to icon status by accident. A successive plethora of writers wrote Doom to rockstar status.

There's no reason why villains from the BP mythos shouldn't be revamped for usage within the Black Panther cinematic landscape.

Let Doom get his big cinematic launch via a Fantastic Four movie.

Princess Zanda meet Princess Azula the best female super villain ever...

If you think Killmonger had it in for family this young lady right here went way beyond the call of duty tormenting The Last Airbender Aang, his friends, her own brother and her uncle!

She even imprisoned her own best friends when they betrayed her over her brother's escape!

Every writer should be forced to make Princess Zanda the go to villain for Black Panther and leave nothing off the table!

If Wakanda is threatened to be overthrown Zanda should be in the mix... Invasions across Wakandan borders Zanda should be in the mix... Nakia finds unusual lingerie in the king's bedroom Zanda should have planted it there to stir up dissent... etc. etc. etc.

And then once Gotham is in ashes... OOPS I mean Wakanda in ashes then you have my permission to place a Zanda toy on the princess shelves at the Disney Store!

Doom: "Watch as I Doom bloviate and enunciate exponentially and posture exageratingly and..."

Zanda: "Is exaggeratingly even a word... Boy please!"
    Get Hectic!

BANNED

Cowardly people are the worst, so sad. I wish better for my people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    What "proven good story" are you talking about?

Hopefully not Doomwar, the Black Panther event in name only?

On a super serious level frak Doom appearing in BP2 or any other Black Panther centered cinematic project.

As I stated in a previous post, Doom didn't get to icon status by accident. A successive plethora of writers wrote Doom to rockstar status.

There's no reason why villains from the BP mythos shouldn't be revamped for usage within the Black Panther cinematic landscape.

Let Doom get his big cinematic launch via a Fantastic Four movie.
    Once again with Fantastic Four they have been leaning on Dr Doom as the villian in every movie they have so far, Yes Dr Doom is their Big villian but if they can't pull off a movie without him they shouldn't exist and beyond that Dr Doom has become a Marvel villian in general and Avengers, Iron Man and yes Black Panther have just much claim on him. FF needs to build up to Dr Doom, It is not the worse idea for Doom to show up somewhere else first. And yeah Doomwar is good story ,It is good outline to work with in the same way Ragnarok and Planet Hulk are where good outlines for a Marvel movie. To be clear I am not saying that Dr Doom has to be in BP2 , I am just saying it is not a bad idea. If Dr Doom should show up anywhere first it is in his own dam movie because he is that good of a character.

Well that was another waste of an issue. No plot, no movement, just filler.

Read the last infinity wars issue. The Warped hereos still exist in a universe inside the soul stone. So more Ghost Panther adventures await. Lol

Guess Marvel is taking out insurance in case readers like any of them.

Last edited by XJlock; 01-17-2019 at 03:49 AM.