Page 67 of 744 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Stane was such a waste that they solved the problem and had T'challa defeat him in a Captain America book for Bast's sake.
    Yup, like a year later in a throwaway subplot at that! lol

We need a palate cleanser to this franchise after Galactic Empire. A writer whose sole purpose is to make BP and the mytho characters look like bad asses. Get that guy writing Miles book, or Ewing, and have them work closely with Aaron so that we're aligned with the Agents of Wakanda and BP being leader stuff.

Enough with all the waste!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

I still can't get over how these notable black x-men ppl (all 3 of them) barely have any black features! lol

That's just crazy. I guess Manifold is the most powerful/useful/black-looking black x-men character of all time! And by black i mean not from Africa or America by way of Africa, but by Australia by way of... ahhhh i don't want to go down that path of history lessons and technicalities... but yea.. why it gotta be like pulling teeth to get one? And to get one that's not a bum?

Let's just get a black kid from a nice non-drug trafficking suburban family from Atlanta. Or a nice town in Angola.

Or from Wakand- ... oh, that's right... we have one of those don't we?
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Yup, like a year later in a throwaway subplot at that! lol

We need a palate cleanser to this franchise after Galactic Empire. A writer whose sole purpose is to make BP and the mytho characters look like bad asses. Get that guy writing Miles book, or Ewing, and have them work closely with Aaron so that we're aligned with the Agents of Wakanda and BP being leader stuff.

Enough with all the waste!
    I would love to see Ahmed write BP.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I still can't get over how these notable black x-men ppl (all 3 of them) barely have any black features! lol

That's just crazy. I guess Manifold is the most powerful/useful/black-looking black x-men character of all time! And by black i mean not from Africa or America by way of Africa, but by Australia by way of... ahhhh i don't want to go down that path of history lessons and technicalities... but yea

Let's just get a black kid from a nice non-drug trafficking suburban family from Atlanta. Or a nice town in Angola.

Or from Wakand- ... oh, that's right... we have one of those don't we?
    Manifold is a mutant but I don't think he's ever been an X-Man.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Despite Coates longish run I don’t consider Mannifold as part of the BP mythos especially since he’s utilized as more of a tool than a character
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Manifold is a mutant but I don't think he's ever been an X-Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Despite Coates longish run I don’t consider Mannifold as part of the BP mythos especially since he’s utilized as more of a tool than a character
    Damn, nobody wants to claim Eden
    Black Panther vs Thor

I would love to see Ahmed write BP.
    He impressed me with his first two issues. This post-Bendis Miles era is off to a solid start
    Black Panther vs Thor

Damn, nobody wants to claim Eden
    I'd rather see him go back to his roots in SHIELD. Secret Warriors was great. Or considering he's was an Agent of SHIELD and an Avenger.... why isn't he an Agent of Wakanda.
    Pull List:

I'm liking this Agents of Wakanda (although we all know at some point it will sadly come crashing down) but here's my rub with it. Marvel could have a FIELD DAY really using the in universe reactions to T'challa running the Avengers to address some of the nastiness that has been swirling around the fandom. Not preachy mind you but there could be a good lesson here for everyone. And why in the heck has T'challa NOT reached out to Blue Marvel yet!!! Dr. Brashear would take the AoW to a whole nother level!

Quote Originally Posted by ArsonoptiX View Post
    I'm liking this Agents of Wakanda (although we all know at some point it will sadly come crashing down) but here's my rub with it. Marvel could have a FIELD DAY really using the in universe reactions to T'challa running the Avengers to address some of the nastiness that has been swirling around the fandom. Not preachy mind you but there could be a good lesson here for everyone. And why in the heck has T'challa NOT reached out to Blue Marvel yet!!! Dr. Brashear would take the AoW to a whole nother level!
    I think they're actually going to try and spin it off into it's own book. We haven't had JUST one Avengers book in a very long long time. They know even a satellite Avengers book will usually sell better than half the books they publish. I agree things will probably come crashing down story wise, but I do think they want to try and run with this idea if they can.

As far as Adam goes, I don't think he would be a good fit for AoW. He was pretty big on transparency with the Ultimates, which I think is the opposite of what T'Challa wants to do with this team. Also, they might be willing to get their hands dirtier than Adam might approve of.

AoW are sort of a support staff/espioage team. It's more of a low level group powerwise for the most part (though Wasp is actually more powerful than some give her credit). Adam arguably would be a good candidate for the main Avengers team of course. Hopefully he gets there someday.
    Last edited by XPac; 01-24-2019 at 09:18 AM.

I'd rather see him go back to his roots in SHIELD. Secret Warriors was great. Or considering he's was an Agent of SHIELD and an Avenger.... why isn't he an Agent of Wakanda.
    Only reason he's not an agent of Wakanda I imagine is because Aaron for whatever reason isn't interested in using him. He makes perfect sense.

Frankly he should have stayed on the Avengers. Every team should have a teleporter.

Quote Originally Posted by ArsonoptiX View Post
    They don't really get along very well. And Adam isn't really one to get his hands dirty and I imagine AoW might at times.

He impressed me with his first two issues. This post-Bendis Miles era is off to a solid start
    His Black Bolt book was crazy good.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

T'challa built his own handy dandy celestial teleporter instead.

Eden got outsourced by aliens. Eden probably chanting bulid the wall now
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'd rather just see him anywhere but Black Panther books

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa built his own handy dandy celestial teleporter instead.

Eden got outsourced by aliens. Eden probably chanting bulid the wall now
    Plus, Ty got his balls back in that new Cloak and Dagger mini and finally checked Tandy good! (technically didn't get them "back" because he never had any to begin with, but it's moot point because he grew some cajones this week!) The og black bus driver is back baby! Eden on borrowed time; his interim title reign is OVER!
    Black Panther vs Thor