Page 426 of 744 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Gets what? Relatedly copying whatever happens with BP in the movies?
    Don't take the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The HEFs "Ture" came through with some cool news and its five days old. lol.

SDCC: Marvel's Next Big Thing, With Jonathan Hickman, C.B. Cebulski
    by Jon Arvedon

Regarding Marvel Comics #1000, Cebulski said, "It's a monster, 80-page comic. 80 creative teams, one story. We haven't really revealed which creators are working together." (Jonathan Hickman and Dustin Weaver on Apocalypse, Kieron Gillen and Doug Braithwaite on Loki, Saladin Ahmed and Steve Rude on The Thing, Christopher Priest and Brian Stelfreeze on Black Panther and Al Ewing and Cafu on a mystery character.)
    https://www.cbr.com/sdcc-marvel-comi...-men-cebulski/
    Whoa snuck that in there eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    It's a cover. What Coates has to do with it is really beyond me. The art is by David Acuña isn't it? That's the guy that should be getting credit. But it's like people don't know how to give credit these days.
    Unfans know.

They just use whatever language to get a rise out of people.

It is the same people posting the same type of stuff at the same time.

Life is better when you put them on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Priest & Stelfreeze working together on BP. This should be interesting!
    Stelfreezes interiors are overrated as hell though
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

This is a BP thread, not a Storm thread. I'm also convinced a certain user had turned into a troll.
    Always been one.

I'm going to stamp that with "Return to Sender"(not you, I mean Coates)lol.
    That is a perfect reaction from the true Wakandans though.

T'challa is better off getting the black avengers together. Some space empire through some wormhole isn't Wakanda's problem lol. More like an Asguardians of the Galaxy problem. T'challa needs to go find Beta Ray Bill, not Shuri.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    At this rate I’m hoping the “end of an era” mentioned in that solicitation means that Coates is leaving after this arc and someone like Evan Narcisse takes over. But I’m not holding my breath.
    I think they will set up Saladid to take over honestly. Unless he doesn't want it.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Latest rumor going around the 4chan world is:

Black Panther: War of Kings, July 2022 to be annouced at D23

Other king is Namor obviously.

Note to future peeps: I stated it was a rumor, I stated where it was, and I didn't link to it to get publicity for something that is probably fake, and a didn't act like it was a fact. Try it sometime.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-26-2019 at 05:10 AM.

I just want D23 to get here already so that the rumors can just die already. That and I want to see the salt from Fish boys fans when it’s announced that he’s not gonna be in BP2.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I just want D23 to get here already so that the rumors can just die already. That and I want to see the salt from Fish boys fans when it’s announced that he’s not gonna be in BP2.
    I'll accept him as the villain only. Be quite a feat to gut him on screen lol.

I'd rather have Namor than Storm......

Anyone reading the Black Panther title from IDW? Is it worth picking up?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'll accept him as the villain only. Be quite a feat to gut him on screen lol.

I'd rather have Namor than Storm......
    I just want pretty much anyone to be the villain over Namor or Doom. Achebe and Mephisto are my top choices. Hell, I’ll even settle for Moses Magnum. Just anybody but the two characters that were responsible for the lowest points in T’Challas history before Coates came along and ruined things even further.
    Last edited by BlackClaw; 07-26-2019 at 05:45 AM.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

To be fair, from what I’ve seen most Namor fans don’t want him in BP 2 because they think he’s gonna die or be written as a pure villain. The only people I really see pushing for Namor are fans who want bigger CGI fights and/or want Secret Wars down the line. Does Marvel even own the rights to the character? I thought he was under Universal? Or is it a similar deal to the Hulk where he can’t get a solo but can appear in other people’s movies? If that’s the case he won’t die and will be put somewhere else.

Either way, I’m fine with Namor if Coogler genuinely wants to do it. And like most MCU films there’s always a secondary villain or the real big bad that needs to be taken down so that role can still be occupied by an actual BP rogue. The Collectors (led by Zanda) can easily be repurposed as a Hellfire Club-like group maybe looking for magical knowledge hidden in both countries for example. Maybe they’re the ones trying to start a war.

As long as T’Challa actually beats Namor I’ll be ok for the most part. It also means we’ll probably see more of the mystical side of Wakanda since Atlantis is really more a magic threat than straight up tech. So maybe King of the Dead and more info about Bast are incoming.

I just want pretty much anyone to be the villain over Namor or Doom. Achebe and Mephisto are my top choices. Hell, I’ll even settle for Moses Magnum. Just anybody but the two characters that were responsible for the lowest points in T’Challas history before Coates came along and ruined things even further.
    We need multiple villains so I say a team of Deadly Nightshade, Madame Slay, Kiber and Python with Achebe pulling the strings behind the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    To be fair, from what I’ve seen most Namor fans don’t want him in BP 2 because they think he’s gonna die or be written as a pure villain. The only people I really see pushing for Namor are fans who want bigger CGI fights and/or want Secret Wars down the line.
    And unfans just causing **** in here

Does Marvel even own the rights to the character? I thought he was under Universal? Or is it a similar deal to the Hulk where he can’t get a solo but can appear in other people’s movies? If that’s the case he won’t die and will be put somewhere else.
    It is like hulk.

But unlike Hulk, namor isn't really popular. So there wouldn't be a reason to artificially keep him around for multiple movies.

Either way, I’m fine with Namor if Coogler genuinely wants to do it.
    That is a good point.

If Coogler wants it... I'll trust him. And I trust Fiege anyway. So I guess i'll just trust the process lol.

Doom is the only character I don't trust with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Anyone reading the Black Panther title from IDW? Is it worth picking up?
    I'm reading it, it's not worth picking up.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Thats who I want as well.

I'm reading it, it's not worth picking up.
    Okay, thanks for the info.

This is a BP thread, not a Storm thread. I'm also convinced a certain user had turned into a troll.
    God forbid I drop off a preview for Black Panther in the Black Panther thread when I realized it hadn’t been posted yet for y’all to see. Keep forgetting we are personas non grata in this thread because of some butt hurt, hotep sounding fanboys. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    To be fair, from what I’ve seen most Namor fans don’t want him in BP 2 because they think he’s gonna die or be written as a pure villain. The only people I really see pushing for Namor are fans who want bigger CGI fights and/or want Secret Wars down the line. Does Marvel even own the rights to the character? I thought he was under Universal? Or is it a similar deal to the Hulk where he can’t get a solo but can appear in other people’s movies? If that’s the case he won’t die and will be put somewhere else.

Either way, I’m fine with Namor if Coogler genuinely wants to do it. And like most MCU films there’s always a secondary villain or the real big bad that needs to be taken down so that role can still be occupied by an actual BP rogue. The Collectors (led by Zanda) can easily be repurposed as a Hellfire Club-like group maybe looking for magical knowledge hidden in both countries for example. Maybe they’re the ones trying to start a war.

As long as T’Challa actually beats Namor I’ll be ok for the most part. It also means we’ll probably see more of the mystical side of Wakanda since Atlantis is really more a magic threat than straight up tech. So maybe King of the Dead and more info about Bast are incoming.
    Because Namor potentially is a viable IP in his own right, I honestly doubt if he were used he would die or be a PURE villain. Not that I don't think he couldn't or wouldn't be an antagonist first time we see him... but like Bucky and Loki I think down the line he would evolve into an anti hero.

Like BP, Namor has ties to the FF, the X-Men and the Avengers making him a very usable character. He can also be potentially used in some version of the Illuminati if they ever wanna go the MCU kings route. Or even if they want to try and retcon some sort of Invaders story into the MCU past. And given Aquaman made over a billion bucks, a solo Namor film potentially could be nice summer blockbuster if they are allowed to.

I wouldn't necessarily expect him to be in a BP film, but I'm sure he'll show up somewhere. And he'll probably end up showing up in a lot of places.