Page 524 of 744 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm not sure if this was discussed here yet, but, going by the most recent issues ending, do any of you think it is possible that the symbiote itself may have absorbed some of Bast's powers?
    It was discussed and given the symbiotes' relationship to Knull and the Celestials it makes the most sense. Because if not, that was a complete waste of a decent issue. lol.

Anybody else notice Knull is getting a lot of play around Marvel. I saw one theory that the Powers of X history story about Krakoa might have been the Neckrosworrd and Knull
    Last edited by Cville; 09-16-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm not sure if this was discussed here yet, but, going by the most recent issues ending, do any of you think it is possible that the symbiote itself may have absorbed some of Bast's powers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It was discussed and given the symbiotes' relationship to Knull and the Celestials it makes the most sense. Because if not, that was a complete waste of a decent issue. lol.
    Yeah, that would definitely make sense. A Panther God-powered symbiote . . . that better not make it to Earth, given what's been happening lately with the symbiotes. (See/read Absolute Carnage for details, if you wish.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Right now I'd want to know if NuKillmonger is really dead because if he is then he was a complete waste with them never fighting or even meeting face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Right now I'd want to know if NuKillmonger is really dead because if he is then he was a complete waste with them never fighting or even meeting face to face.
    That's what I was thinking too. Unless the symbiote is like a Stargate Goa'uld in that when he attached himself to NuKillmonger he completely took over.

Considering the possibilities a great writer could do with this tech like in any future BP vs Namor conflicts it's spmething I'd want to see a bit more of but I don't think we'll ever see T'Challa do anything like this again kind of like the Nowhere Room, shadow physics, and his teleporter.

I'm guessing it absorbed just enough to bring the real 616 Killmonger back to life.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Considering the possibilities a great writer could do with this tech like in any future BP vs Namor conflicts it's spmething I'd want to see a bit more of but I don't think we'll ever see T'Challa do anything like this again kind of like the Nowhere Room, shadow physics, and his teleporter.
    What comic is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    What comic is this from?
    Invaders #9

The Galactic bridge and that underwater stuff is pretty cool intelligent feats

Need more physical feats
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

My theory is that likely nukillmonger is dead, and the symbiote simply takes ok very a new host and it's physical form stays the same. But maybe it liked N'Jadaka the best so It may seek out the 616 body

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The Galactic bridge and that underwater stuff is pretty cool intelligent feats

Need more physical feats
    too bad with the bridge and all T'Challas physical feats in his Solo we were told about and not shown. Really would of made a huge difference

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Funny..I wrote about this specific tech last year:

https://blackpantherfanstories.wordp...-in-the-tower/

Also the tech can be used to explain away how the Dogs of War moved so freely when they attacked Atlantis during Hickman's New Avengers.

BANNED

This looks crazy good. Count me in.

So, now that T'challa was confirmed to be 616 t'challa, any feats in there at all other than the Galactic Bridge thing?

I feel uncomfortable adding the "see ahead" stuff because it is so unclear what is happening.

Did he do anything else? I guess snatch a laser beam out of air (or whatever turned into the spear)

Don't really wanna go back through 16 issues of boredom to find stuff lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, now that T'challa was confirmed to be 616 t'challa, any feats in there at all other than the Galactic Bridge thing?

I feel uncomfortable adding the "see ahead" stuff because it is so unclear what is happening.

Did he do anything else? I guess snatch a laser beam out of air (or whatever turned into the spear)

Don't really wanna go back through 16 issues of boredom to find stuff lol
    They say he's a good fighter pilot, but a lot of that is off panel.