Page 220 of 744 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I can't wait to see how they introduce Doctor Doom in the first X-Men film. That's how it works, right?
    Heheheh

I dunno about you Mario, but I just feel all nonsensical attempts of shoehorning Storm into other people's franchises should be done in the Storm thread, where it can be fully appreciated. This thread though is an appreciation thread for T'Challa the light-saber-wielding Black Panther.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Heheheh

I dunno about you Mario, but I just feel all nonsensical attempts of shoehorning Storm into other people's franchises should be done in the Storm thread, where it can be fully appreciated. This thread though is an appreciation thread for T'Challa the light-saber-wielding Black Panther.
    I'm just in a snarky mood.

Yup. All those open plot lines really compounds an important observation of the first movie: that T'Challa felt like the least interesting character for a number of movie goers... especially compared to Civil War in which he was a 3rd cog but was arguably the most beloved character... bc of a noble but ruthless ******* like depiction and swag that got ppl hyped for his solo movie off rip

Now personally i thought Chadwick gave an acting clinic in the role he was given but i *get* the critic and i feel he did sacrifice a few things to allow Shuri, Okoye, M'Baku, and Erik to shine more. I was at peace with that but with the caveat that I expect things to correct itself to being more about T'Challa getting to shine, now that the supporting cast is set.

BP2 needs to double down on BP.
    Honestly I think it will double down pretty well, considering everyone is establish and he is now at least 2
    years into his rule as king. Now it's going to be about T'Chadwick making them big plays. Coogler aint going to sweat about adding in lightning lass, or any other nonsensical agenda people want to shoehorn in. He gonna focus on the King, his true queen, his quirky sister, and his best bro. Ain't gonna sweat the small stuff
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 03-21-2019 at 04:31 PM.

African-American heroes are being put to extinction, outsourced by Wakandans

Granted i'm Afrikan so i'm not particularly bothered but i'm not tone-deaf to what's happening!
    I was thinking this when I saw the first post about the siblings. lol.

I don't mind as long as it not some X-office style shade throwing.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I disagree, for his first solo it had too much going on imo and I still feel like BP got overshadowed by KM with them trying (unsuccessfully) again imo to imitate Heath Ledgers performance in TDK. That BP didn’t feel like the badass I read in the books, no offense to fans but I wasn’t satisfied with the film.
    Meh, Mbjmonger did better. And his character was more believable then omniscience joker.

I can't wait to see how they introduce Doctor Doom in the first X-Men film. That's how it works, right?
    Namor is a mutant.

Sounds like a great time to get the monarchs going. Namor and Doom in the new X-men movie!

Heheheh

Thing is, they'd be mad if she just showed up and threw lightning around and disappeared.

They, rightfully, want something other than another movie where she is a background lightning lass.

Screw BP, they should be pushing for Storm to LEAD the new X-men movie. Stop settling for scraps, demand a seat at the big table.

ANyway, we live in a world where Blade said Avengers Assemble with BP weilding a vibranium light saber lol

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't tease Doom in multiple movies across the board like they did Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Namor is a mutant.

Sounds like a great time to get the monarchs going. Namor and Doom in the new X-men movie!

Thing is, they'd be mad if she just showed up and threw lightning around and disappeared.

They, rightfully, want something other than another movie where she is a background lightning lass.

Screw BP, they should be pushing for Storm to LEAD the new X-men movie. Stop settling for scraps, demand a seat at the big table.

ANyway, we live in a world where Blade said Avengers Assemble with BP weilding a vibranium light saber lol

I think the point would her to be in both BP and Xmen. Sort of like how Black Panther and Spider-Man started out on a Cap movie.

Liter the MCU with mutants, then have Xavier bring them all together. It makes life a little easier when they are all finally in the actual Xmen movie.

With Disney acquiring Fox, just have that feeling that Doomwar storyline will be used eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    With Disney acquiring Fox, just have that feeling that Doomwar storyline will be used eventually.
    Good.

Can't wait to see the real Doom War where T'challa guts Doom in the battlefield.

It'll be a good time.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    It could make for a half descent Avengers movie with some tweaking. Nice way to bring thr FF, Xmen, and everyone else together.

Good.

Can't wait to see the real Doom War where T'challa guts Doom in the battlefield.

It'll be a good time.
    If the future remains bright for T'Chadwick, this may come to pass.

Although, there is more chances that they do something less drastic for Victor's potential defeat.
    Last edited by XJlock; 03-21-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Wakanda.

Intervention Week.

Awkward but very necessary.

King T'challa sat silently pondering how exactly he was going to address this matter without sounding arrogant or obtuse.

King T'challa: "I'm sure you all are wondering why I summoned you here for this very private meeting."

Princess Shuri: "I bet this is about my impending upgrades and promotion right brother."

King T'challa: "Yes, about that..."

Killmonger: "BURN IT ALL!!!"

King T'challa: "Cousin Erik could you please take a seat and tone it down a bit... We need to discuss the various ongoing comics concerning Wakanda."

Lord M'baku: "Am I getting my own solo comic?"

General Okoye: "I'm more than for ready for solo duty my king!"

Nakia: "I know I am... Right Boo!"

King T'challa: "Yeah, about that... As your king it is my duty to serve yours as well as Wakanda's best interest so with that said I hereby cancel all ongoing comics that don't feature me as the main lead going forward."

Nakia: "Oh you about that Cancel Culture now!"

King T'challa: "We cannot continue to pay a creative staff for sales in the 10,000 range and maintain a profit."

Princess Shuri: "But aren't we rich though?"

King T'challa: "I'm rich."

Lord M'baku: "Once US comes out I'll be a hit sensation worthy of my own solo comic."

King T'challa: "Uhm... NOPE!"

General Okoye: "But I'm leaving my other gig and swearing off zombies for good..."

King T'challa: "That won't make a difference Mickey 'MONEY' Mouse is about his dollars and yaw'll aint making none... End of."

Killmonger: "I pheel you cousin but I'm one of the best villains in the entire MCU... BURN IT ALL!"

King T'challa: "DUDE... Issue #4 of your comic sold 10,000 copies so sit your @$$ down pretty MF!"

Nakia: "Boo... We could team up and help each other out."

King T'challa: "Yes, it seems that if everybody works their way around my existence it at least moves the narrative towards more lucrative earnings."

Killmonger: "There's 2 billion people that look like US... How the heck are we not reaching them... 10,000 copies... BURN IT ALL!!!"

King T'challa: "Cousin, if I have to tell you to sit your Vegeta looking @$$ down one more time I'm turning that waterfall back on and you're going!"

New Wakanda Strike Team

Black Panther - Obvious
    Princess Shuri - Tech Support
    Killmonger King of The Dead - Resurrected Hulk Level Heavy Hitter
    Lord M'baku - The obligatory unpredictable loner "Wolverine" type with a magical battle staff "DUH"
    General Okoye - Strategy and Logistics
    Nu Nakia - The Love Interest equipped with blade rings and other super spy skillsets that come in handy just because

Fixed it for you...
    Get Hectic!

Namor is a mutant.

Then they, like Namor and Doom fans, should look elsewhere to get their props because IF (major if) lightning lass were to show up in BP it would be a background character or end credit scene. Ain't no way Coogler is going to shelf Nakia nyongo for Storm.

None of this fans were about that life for T'Challa, they had 50 to show that Love. Now that BP broke the bank They coming in like they homies kr like they actually can take him to the next level casually leaving out their stars got bumped to the sucka leagues

I'm just in a snarky mood.
    You? Snarky? That's so... uncharacteristic of you

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honestly I think it will double down pretty well, considering everyone is establish and he is now at least 2
    years into his rule as king. Now it's going to be about T'Chadwick making them big plays. Coogler aint going to sweat about adding in lightning lass, or any other nonsensical agenda people want to shoehorn in. He gonna focus on the King, his true queen, his quirky sister, and his best bro. Ain't gonna sweat the small stuff
    Facts. These fools still waiting (praying) for Nakia to turn into Malice lol.

spoilers:
    Y'all know who y'all are, reading Ezyo and my exchange. I won the battle, and the war!
    end of spoilers Queen Nakia baaaeeby!

muahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I was thinking this when I saw the first post about the siblings. lol.

I don't mind as long as it not some X-office style shade throwing.
    Has Luke Cage filed for divorce yet? It's not too late for him
    (spoilers:
    it's too late for him
    end of spoilers)

Yall got Voodoo tho.

I'm waiting for them West Afrikan, East non-Wakandan Afrikan, and South non-South-Afrikan Afrikan specific heroes! The Joel Embiid's and Giannis and Akeems are out there somewhere, and when they're found Thor better watch out
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13