Page 412 of 744 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 11160
    Incredible Member

D23 is coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    D23 is coming up
    I won't keep my hopes high for that one either

Sweet Kitty Bast...

Did you guys forget that there were 4 years between the announcement of BP and it's debut? Given that these announcements only cover 2 years, we'd still be ahead of the game if the movie drops in 2022.

Hell, if you look at the various franchises, 3-4 years is average (it was shorter earlier on, but they also had fewer films).

But no... folks GOTTA look for the downside. Like Feige is going to somehow forget that Black Panther is the most successful solo superhero film in HISTORY.

So, chill out. I'll see you, my brothers, when the announcement drops.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Yea I have to agree with brothers Ezyo and BoG here. There is no need to be negative about anything. While there was no official BP2 announcement with a release date, there is a lot of good news to come from this:

- Ryan Coogler isn't being rushed. If there was a bad thing about the first BP, it's that the third act CGI felt rushed and incomplete. A 2022 release gives Coogler more than enough time to work on his film in the editing process. Reshoots can be scheduled earlier and CGI can be worked on for longer. Plus he has enough time to really work on the script. That was never an issue, but it means he isn't being rushed to put out something fast.

- Chadwick Boseman needs rest from the role. He's been in three huge movies back to back. Some of his energy might have been sapped out. This happened to Evans and Hemsworth more than once. Allowing him to do other things, learn from them and them come back with even more time to absorb himself back as T'Challa again and give a better performance possibly.

- Did you see some of those titles? Thor: Love and Thunder? Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness? Those are very catchy, memorable, COMIC BOOK-Y titles. Phase 4 is going BOLD as Feige said so. I have not a shred of doubt in my mind that Black Panther 2 is going to be just as bold. Feige knows now that 11 years after he has to come correct, and he's doing it. I cannot wait to see what Coogler has up his sleeve with this one. I can totally see the sequel being called Black Panther: Enemy of the State. Now how epic would that be.

Seriously guys, I'm as impatient as you all are. But there's no reason to be a Negative Nancy about this. If anything, getting just a hint at the direction Phase 4 is going has me a lot more hyped for the film than before. And Feige mentioned BP2 at the panel.

Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Sweet Kitty Bast...

Did you guys forget that there were 4 years between the announcement of BP and it's debut? Given that these announcements only cover 2 years, we'd still be ahead of the game if the movie drops in 2022.

Hell, if you look at the various franchises, 3-4 years is average (it was shorter earlier on, but they also had fewer films).

But no... folks GOTTA look for the downside. Like Feige is going to somehow forget that Black Panther is the most successful solo superhero film in HISTORY.

They didn't announce BP (billion), CM (billion), Spider-Man (billion), GoG3, or any Avengrs/whatever is taking its place. No X-Men or F4 plans either.

We are getting an unprecedented amount of new franchises all at once.. MCU no longer relies on 4 people anymore.

Of course I would gladly take BP in the first 2020 slot but there is no reason to pretend this is some side agenda to keep down the franchise lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Yea I have to agree with brothers Ezyo and BoG here. There is no need to be negative about anything. While there was no official BP2 announcement with a release date, there is a lot of good news to come from this:

- Ryan Coogler isn't being rushed. If there was a bad thing about the first BP, it's that the third act CGI felt rushed and incomplete. A 2022 release gives Coogler more than enough time to work on his film in the editing process. Reshoots can be scheduled earlier and CGI can be worked on for longer. Plus he has enough time to really work on the script. That was never an issue, but it means he isn't being rushed to put out something fast.

- Chadwick Boseman needs rest from the role. He's been in three huge movies back to back. Some of his energy might have been sapped out. This happened to Evans and Hemsworth more than once. Allowing him to do other things, learn from them and them come back with even more time to absorb himself back as T'Challa again and give a better performance possibly.

- Did you see some of those titles? Thor: Love and Thunder? Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness? Those are very catchy, memorable, COMIC BOOK-Y titles. Phase 4 is going BOLD as Feige said so. I have not a shred of doubt in my mind that Black Panther 2 is going to be just as bold. Feige knows now that 11 years after he has to come correct, and he's doing it. I cannot wait to see what Coogler has up his sleeve with this one. I can totally see the sequel being called Black Panther: Enemy of the State. Now how epic would that be.

Seriously guys, I'm as impatient as you all are. But there's no reason to be a Negative Nancy about this. If anything, getting just a hint at the direction Phase 4 is going has me a lot more hyped for the film than before. And Feige mentioned BP2 at the panel.

Relax.
    Agree with all of this. And I’ll be fine waiting for BP2, especially since Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange and Blade will be more than enough to hold me over till then.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Sweet Kitty Bast...

The difference though is back then, people knew when the BP movie was going to get released between those four years and all they had to do was wait.

No one knows when the next BP movie will be out and have nothing to look forward to except for the fact that it's in development it might be released in 2022 but even that no one is really sure.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

And? Why do you make that sound like a bad thing Dboi? It's not as if you'll NEVER know when it's gonna get released lol.

It's being made. It has basically been confirmed on all front. All we don't have is a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    And? Why do you make that sound like a bad thing Dboi? It's not as if you'll NEVER know when it's gonna get released lol.

It's being made. It has basically been confirmed on all front. All we don't have is a release date.
    I'm just speaking my own thoughts. I'm not a fan of uncertainty in terms of release date especially with nothing BP related interesting being released at the moment (Maybe agent of Wakanda or so) but honestly with all the mentions of BW, Shang-Chi and Thor 4 which kind of sealed the deal, I wasn't expecting much from BP. Maybe a title announcement at best.

I still want my Panther videogame
    Last edited by Dboi654; 07-21-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Damn y'all, Either you want it good, or you want it fast. You can't have both. This is also what happens when your director, and your main actor are both fire outside of the MCU. Chill y'all. They know when BP starts up and we start getting that info again, it's gonna be just like BP 1 all over again, with people getting HYPE AF for it and it smashing away the competition
    Didn't Coogler start writing the script for BP1 a few months before it started filming?

At this point, all I ask for is who the villain is going to be and small hints at the plot. I will be fine if we get that at D23.

Also, Black Panther: King of the Dead is the title they should go with. Can't get a more badazz title than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Didn't Coogler start writing the script for BP1 a few months before it started filming?

At this point, all I ask for is who the villain is going to be and small hints at the plot. I will be fine if we get that at D23.

Also, Black Panther: King of the Dead is the title they should go with. Can't get a more badazz title than that.
    I would have been fine with a title announcement. At least I got doctor strange to look forward to after infinity war even though not BP related.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 07-21-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    There's nothing official with Blade? Is he going to show up in one of those shows or movies?
    It's been reported it will be a movie. Feige has been pushing for a movie with a movie budget. You don't make that announcement for a Hulu tv show this is gonna be big-budget with reasonable actor salaries. Even tho Ali is really popular and an Academy Award Winner he isn't going to command a ginormous salary right now and those are the actors Marvel loves. They did a really good job keeping this casting under wraps. People speculated Marvel was up to something with the character the way they pushed him in The Avengers and War of Realms. Hell, they even greenlit the Blade vs Wolverine one-shot that was denied 10+ years ago. Gotta give Marvel credit they know what they are doing.

At this point, I don't know who to ask for MArvel's given me all the heroes I want in some form or fashion. Who is left? DarkHawk? She-Hulk?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    It's been reported it will be a movie. Feige has been pushing for a movie with a movie budget. You don't make that announcement for a Hulu tv show this is gonna be big-budget with reasonable actor salaries. Even tho Ali is really popular and an Academy Award Winner he isn't going to command a ginormous salary right now and those are the actors Marvel loves. They did a really good job keeping this casting under wraps. People speculated Marvel was up to something with the character the way they pushed him in The Avengers and War of Realms. Hell, they even greenlit the Blade vs Wolverine one-shot that was denied 10+ years ago. Gotta give Marvel credit they know what they are doing.

At this point, I don't know who to ask for MArvel's given me all the heroes I want in some form or fashion. Who is left? DarkHawk? She-Hulk?
    The only characters I’m waiting for at this point are Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Ka-zar. The latter mainly because I want to see dinosaurs somewhere other than a Jurassic world movie. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Looks like voodoo isn't the Strange's new best friend, by SW instead at least lol

Also... with marvel getting weird with the titles, weird with Dr Strange, weird with Thor... introducing Eternals, pulling blade out of their ass...

THE MEPHISTO IN BP2 DREAM IS STILL ALIVE BOYS!!! I WONT GIVE IT UP UNTIL MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHED!

So, the What if... could be interesting.

It is animated so I doubt they can go full dark like, "what if Killmonger had his race war?" unless he gets stopped byt he Avengers or something lol. So what are the possiblities there?

What if... M'baku took the HSH and defeated Killmonger after T'challa's death?

What if... T'chaka didn't die?

What if... T'chaka took N'jadaka home and raised him with T'challa? I think that is my favorite. Show us what might have happened if he wasn't raised in hell.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The only characters I’m waiting for at this point are Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Ka-zar. The latter mainly because I want to see dinosaurs somewhere other than a Jurassic world movie. Lol.
    I want Luke Cage on the big screen doing big screen stuff

Ditto for IF

It is all possible again witht he casting of Ali.

Also means those other actors are free game again for casting stuff for BP.