Page 385 of 744 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 11160

Next a little more grounded one

Attachment 84010

Set in modern day Wakanda, T'challa discovers that information is leaking out of the palace. He could investigate it himself, but he has other things to deal with. So he puts his best man on it. A war dog that has been operating in the field so long few people in Wakanda still recognize his face. The war dog is sent undercover with a local chieftain that is getting a little too big for his boots. T'challa could handle the chieftain easily but first he needs to know who in the palace is leaking the information to the chieftain.

So essentially its The Departed in Wakanda. Someone is undercover in the palace leaking information to this chieftan, so a War Dog is sent undercover into the chieftan's operation to find out who it is.

I think a War Dog show could actually happen.

Lastly:

Attachment 84011

A straight up Fantasy Show about the Gods of Wakanda and their Avatars on Earth. I think this could be interesting but I have no idea what the story would be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    I'm curious, what are ya'll hoping for in the future sequels? (Besides T'challa being a bad-ass, which is a given)

Cause some of the stuff you're mentioning (Doom, Namor, Storm and one day Shuri BP) is exactly what I'm hoping for.
    A version of The Client, Bad Mutha, SWaD(if they do Secret Invasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A version of The Client, Bad Mutha, SWaD(if they do Secret Invasion)
    That could be dope. Seems like consensus here is that everyone wants some version of The Client.
    Got any ideas on casting Mephisto or Achebe?

We agreed the Achebe is either Orlando Jones or Giancarlo Esposito.

I wouldnt do Mephisto, I'd upgrade Baron Macabre and make it clear he's a zombie, that way Tchalla can pull out his "living heart" to keep that PG 13 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    We agreed the Achebe is either Orlando Jones or Giancarlo Esposito.

I wouldnt do Mephisto, I'd upgrade Baron Macabre and make it clear he's a zombie, that way Tchalla can pull out his "living heart" to keep that PG 13 rating.
    Not a fan of Baron Macabre. Never really found him appealing.

Attachment 84010

Set in modern day Wakanda, T'challa discovers that information is leaking out of the palace. He could investigate it himself, but he has other things to deal with. So he puts his best man on it. A war dog that has been operating in the field so long few people in Wakanda still recognize his face. The war dog is sent undercover with a local chieftain that is getting a little too big for his boots. T'challa could handle the chieftain easily but first he needs to know who in the palace is leaking the information to the chieftain.

So essentially its The Departed in Wakanda. Someone is undercover in the palace leaking information to this chieftan, so a War Dog is sent undercover into the chieftan's operation to find out who it is.

These are cool ideas. Not sure Marvel/Disney will be willing to go that route though

I'm curious, what are ya'll hoping for in the future sequels? (Besides T'challa being a bad-ass, which is a given)

Cause some of the stuff you're mentioning (Doom, Namor, Storm and one day Shuri BP) is exactly what I'm hoping for.
    For T'Challa to show why he is the greatest BP, to show what makes him different, exploring the political thriller vibes shown by Priest with the high octane action Hudlin provided. Show us matute T'Challa 3 steps ahead grandmaster chess player.

I want his villains fleshed out as much as M'Baku and Kilmonger got. He has more then enough rogues and doesn't need to borrow form other franchises. Same with his supporting cast. I want to see more Nakia, Okoye and Shuri ALL STAYING IN THEIR LANES, but contributing to the overall enrichment of the mythos.

Remember this is the black panther franchise, not Wakanda, not Black panther and Friends and not Black panther and the MCU.

T'Challa IS the BP, if he gets replaced then it's in a fashion similar to end game is 10 years and several big movies From now. T'chadwick needs to be able to stay for as long as he wants without people trying to uproot him out for their own selfish agendas that don't actually help the franchise but try to use it as a prop for their fav characters that aren't the focus or aren't even apart of the mythos yet want a slice of the pie

There have been rumblings for a while now that Michael B. Jordan will return in the Black Panther sequel in some capacity but Feige has now dismissed those claims as "Pure rumor."

"The honest answer to that is that is pure rumor and speculation, because Mr. Coogler is just only in recent weeks sitting down at his keyboard and beginning to outline the movie," he confirmed, shedding some light on where Ryan Coogler currently is in terms of developing the follow-up.

"It’s early, so nothing is set yet in any way that far, because Mr. Coogler is sitting down and will share it with [producer] Nate Moore and myself in coming weeks," he concluded.

Reminder that all these rumors are BS
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Attachment 84010

T'Challas best man for the job, would probably actually be Nakia so it would be a woman lol but it may be hard getting lupita in the small screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    T'Challas best man for the job, would probably actually be Nakia so it would be a woman lol but it may be hard getting lupita in the small screen.
    Yeah that’s true. I’m just not sure Nakia could actually do any undercover missions in Wakanda. She’s the King’s girlfriend and she was the river tribe champion at the challenge. I’m pretty sure she’s too famous in Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Not a fan of Baron Macabre. Never really found him appealing.
    A lot of his older rogues weren't that cool.

That said, they had descent names, and could be tweaked. That's sort of the norm for comic villains anyways. Half the time they are the character in name only.

Incredible Member

Y'all can keep naming his weak Rogue Gallery but it's Clear Moses Magnum would be the best Villian for BP2

Yes they can be tweaked in order to translate well on the big screen but seriously there are other I would pick before Baron Macabre i.e Sons of the Serpent, Wndeagle, Zanda etc.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    A lot of his older rogues weren't that cool.

That said, they had descent names, and could be tweaked. That's sort of the norm for comic villains anyways. Half the time they are the character in name only.
    Honestly I don't really care who the villain will be in the sequel even though there is a certain level of anticipation and intrigue accompanied with it.

The script is the thing that I care about. If it requires a villain that is not part of BP's rogue's gallery to make the story good or vice versa then who would just have to trust Coogler on this I guess.

I would like to see a redesign of Moses Magnum if he ends up being the villain.